Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2018, 04:17 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,143,346 times

Advertisements

I was re-reading the Vanity Fair article on the Trump daughters, and discovered two odd tidbits:

Ivanka lied about her college graduation/grade status
Tiffany was apparently born out of wedlock

Inside Ivanka and Tiffany Trump’s Complicated Sister Act
While one sister coolly leveraged her father’s favor into a business of her own—and an influential behind-the-scenes role in his campaign and transition team—the other is still finding her place in the family
By Sarah Ellison

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016...ted-sister-act
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2018, 04:21 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,668,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
I was re-reading the Vanity Fair article on the Trump daughters, and discovered two odd tidbits:

While one sister coolly leveraged her father’s favor into a business of her own—and an influential behind-the-scenes role in his campaign and transition team—the other is still finding her place in the family
By Sarah Ellison

LOL, simply put , the kids can't stand each other and all but Baron would throw each other under the closest bus just like Dad.

Old 07-22-2018, 04:21 PM

998 posts, read 1,325,840 times
Trashy family all the way around

Old 07-22-2018, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
LOL, simply put , the kids can't stand each other and all but Baron would throw each other under the closest bus just like Dad.
I haven't read anything that supports that. Feel free to provide any evidence.

What'll be interesting is what's in Trump's will, and how the money is divided. That's when we may see the real fighting.

Old 07-22-2018, 04:23 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
The Nelson Family the Trump Family is not. I can not even begin to understand what it must be like living in that group.

Old 07-22-2018, 04:28 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,668,122 times
Quote:
I haven't read anything that supports that. Feel free to provide any evidence.

What'll be interesting is what's in Trump's will, and how the money is divided. That's when we may see the real fighting.
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...d-sterm-671826

It’s hard to ignore Ivanka Trump’s place as the family favorite—the future president called her “a beautiful girl” and “a great girl” dozens of times in the new tapes, which also seem to show a particular obliviousness toward Tiffany. Newsweek reported on Monday that the tapes also revealed Ivanka and Donald Jr. tried to “bump” the younger Trump out of her inheritance, and that Trump was proud of her “to a lesser extent” than his other kids.

Old 07-22-2018, 04:34 PM

27,073 posts, read 11,863,660 times
Quote:

By Sarah Ellison

I remember when T was seeing Marla Maples....and then the baby was on the way, while he was still married.

Last edited by greatblueheron; 07-22-2018 at 04:47 PM..

Old 07-22-2018, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...d-sterm-671826

It’s hard to ignore Ivanka Trump’s place as the family favorite—the future president called her “a beautiful girl” and “a great girl” dozens of times in the new tapes, which also seem to show a particular obliviousness toward Tiffany. Newsweek reported on Monday that the tapes also revealed Ivanka and Donald Jr. tried to “bump” the younger Trump out of her inheritance, and that Trump was proud of her “to a lesser extent” than his other kids.

Thanks, G1. I found this so interesting that I also found this:

https://www.newsweek.com/ivanka-trum...g-newly-670841

While I think the idea of "bumping" is silly and exaggerated, it's certainly true that Ivanka seems to be the favorite, and it wouldn't surprise me if she inherited more. It's also true that Tiffany seems to be the odd-man-out, but that may benefit her in the long run. The sad part is, though, that I'm sure the older children mostly just regard Trump as a piggy bank. (Certainly a piggy.)

Old 07-22-2018, 04:38 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times
Ivanka still gets a pass to make her shoes in China, and conservatives don't care about the hypocrisy.

Old 07-22-2018, 05:22 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,288,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatblueheron View Post
I remember when T was seeing Marla Maples....and then the baby was on the way, while he was still married.
Yeah. He doesn’t like condoms, even during his plentiful extramarital affairs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies