Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2018, 07:54 PM

30,141 posts, read 11,765,050 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Wait, don't they have very strict gun laws?

They have stricter gun laws than here but they have a lot of guns at least compared to Europe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2018, 08:45 PM

34,993 posts, read 16,964,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
And how is it protecting certain communities by not announcing names as fast as you wish it to be? Yes Canada has a diversity of cultures at work. And it works. Is it better if all shooters are from the same ethnic group or the same religion? It seems to me all the mass shooters in the States who are white are deranged, if black then they are thugs and Muslims all are terrorists. Not sure why only whites are allowed to be mentally deranged or ill.
This interaction between the Greek and radical Islamic community worked well. </sarcasm> In fact it was quite warm, pistol hot.

Old 07-24-2018, 09:08 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,320,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
This interaction between the Greek and radical Islamic community worked well. </sarcasm> In fact it was quite warm, pistol hot.
Do you wish to compare murder rates between Canada and the USA? If you are speaking of this incident who are the radical Islamic community involved? Again if the shooter was white his violence would be attributed to hie mental problems, that he is non white his entire community or group must also be guilty? And so with Canada's multiculturalism?

The police have yet to link him with radical Islam other than he went to some ISIS sites with his computer.

Old 07-24-2018, 09:41 PM

2,980 posts, read 1,746,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
Do you wish to compare murder rates between Canada and the USA? If you are speaking of this incident who are the radical Islamic community involved? Again if the shooter was white his violence would be attributed to hie mental problems, that he is non white his entire community or group must also be guilty? And so with Canada's multiculturalism?

The police have yet to link him with radical Islam other than he went to some ISIS sites with his computer.
He’s a jihadist bent on killing, how is that hard to understand?

Old 07-25-2018, 01:28 AM

3,624 posts, read 3,405,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
He’s a jihadist bent on killing, how is that hard to understand?
And you know this how?

Old 07-25-2018, 02:46 AM

919 posts, read 608,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey2k View Post
Government/media still haven't identified the shooter as of the last news story I saw. Wonder why?
In Trudeaus Canada it's 'racist' to identify criminals from 'refugee' or minority background.
If it's found out that the shooter shrieked 'Allahu akbar' before letting rip, that will be explained as a 'mental illness'. After all, the Lefts mantra is that the vile ideology is a 'religion of peace'.
Can't let the masses know the truth of the matter.

Old 07-25-2018, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion777 View Post
In Trudeaus Canada it's 'racist' to identify criminals from 'refugee' or minority background.
If it's found out that the shooter shrieked 'Allahu akbar' before letting rip, that will be explained as a 'mental illness'. After all, the Lefts mantra is that the vile ideology is a 'religion of peace'.
Can't let the masses know the truth of the matter.
Just read on past post #20 & who was the shooter? A Muslim .... with, wait for it ..... a mental illness. How did I guess?
Anyone else notice that all of these Muslims who go on murderous rampages have a 'mental illness'?
Reading the Koran must be really bad for ones mental well being.

Old 07-25-2018, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpchedder View Post
He was a known ISIS supporter. That is now leaking out. Check the recent developments.

I will never believe the left loves Muslims because they’re “oppressed” I believe it’s simply that Muslims have a lot of oil wealth and power behind them (Saudi Arabia)The media protects them because of the wealth aspect. I may be wrong but I just can’t shake the feeling.
It's more sinister than that I'm afraid.
Muslim migrants were considered undesirable by Western nations until around 1990 when our doors were flung wide open.
The Lefts biggest financial supporter is George Soros who is the face of the Elites/Shadow govt. They want a OWG. Western people don't want a OWG so they need to destroy our culture. The easiest way to do that is to import a heap of people whose 'religion' teaches to infiltrate, destroy & dominate other cultures by any means necessary.

Just look at Lebanon. Once considered a desirable tourist destination. Then they let in a heap of Muslim 'refugees'. Today it's a violent, crime ridden poo-hole.

But off course in explaining all that it makes me a 'racist' (according to Soros' puppets)

Old 07-25-2018, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
So what? Being Muslim vaccinates you from mental health issues?
Nah, it pretty much guarantees it.

Old 07-25-2018, 05:09 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion777 View Post
It's more sinister than that I'm afraid.
Muslim migrants were considered undesirable by Western nations until around 1990 when our doors were flung wide open.
The Lefts biggest financial supporter is George Soros who is the face of the Elites/Shadow govt. They want a OWG. Western people don't want a OWG so they need to destroy our culture. The easiest way to do that is to import a heap of people whose 'religion' teaches to infiltrate, destroy & dominate other cultures by any means necessary.

Just look at Lebanon. Once considered a desirable tourist destination. Then they let in a heap of Muslim 'refugees'. Today it's a violent, crime ridden poo-hole.

But off course in explaining all that it makes me a 'racist' (according to Soros' puppets)
This guy was born in Canada.
His parents were born in Canada.

Pre 1990
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies