Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2018, 11:56 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,984,913 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
A clinical narcissist if there every was one. Good job 46.1% of voters.
I put more blame on the ~43% or ~100M who didn't even bother to vote.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2018, 11:58 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,984,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
So it's a federal crime for a son to call his dad? Okay.
I would love to see this issue forced to expose what the government does or doesn't have access to. I agree you cant just assume he called and told him about the meeting, but I'm left wondering if our insane privacy-intolerant government has recordings to prove what was said. Would be interesting to see a case this high level expose such a thing if in fact all of our calls are being recorded. Kind of an unintended consequence of this entire circus.

Old 11-28-2018, 11:59 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,104,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Donald J. Trump, you might be in big, big trouble.

Remember, folks. Adam Schiff said that come January, once dems take over the House, he will immediately subpoena Trump's phone records to see who Don Jr called on that blocked number shortly after the infamous "Trump Tower" meeting.

If that blocked number belongs to President Trump, and Donald said in his Mueller responses that he didn't know about the Trump Tower meeting, he has lied to federal authorities, which is a federal crime.

https://twitter.com/amandawgolden/st...41274789732352
How did CNN get the answers Trump gave to Mueller?

You guys keep insisting there are no leaks from Mueller.

The CNN article seems to think Mueller is down to the Trump Tower meeting, and the Wikileaks stuff. If that's true, Mueller doesn't seem to have anything.

Also, you keep going on, and on about Adam Shifty and this blocked number.

Do you, and Adam Shifty not understand that Mueller has all the communications, and that Mueller already knows the answer to that question.

Why do you, and Shifty think there needs to be another investigation into this?

Old 11-28-2018, 12:02 PM

48,544 posts, read 34,904,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post

Do you, and Adam Shifty not understand that Mueller has all the communications, and that Mueller already knows the answer to that question.

I admit I'm having a hard time keeping up, but wasn't it Giuliani that commented on Trump's answers?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 11-28-2018, 12:04 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,429,576 times
I posted this in another thread as well.

I listen to a podcast called Mueller, She Wrote. There are some good points they discussed with the report.

The Rosenstein Memo detailing the investigation that Manafort was being investigated for crimes of collusion. The minute order stating Manafort was seeking relief from current and future crimes. There was 5 phones seized in March while he was under investigation. Mueller was tracking him but not all tracking was due to financial crimes. Mueller filing reminds Van Der Zwaan of his FOIA waiver since he had sensitive documents about an ongoing investigation involving Manafort. The judge ruled the redacted warrants had to remain redacted since they have information that's not part of the current Manafort prosecutions. Manafort is facing collusion crimes, BOTH FEDERAL AND STATE crimes. Trump can't issue Manafort state level pardons. Mueller is smart.

Old 11-28-2018, 12:04 PM

51,655 posts, read 25,857,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Things appear to be coming apart at the seams.

Old 11-28-2018, 12:06 PM

51,655 posts, read 25,857,932 times
If Trump pardoned Manafort, would Republicans support him?

Old 11-28-2018, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
If Trump pardoned Manafort, would Republicans support him?
Manafort already plead guilty to state crimes, Trump isn't going to pardon him.

Old 11-28-2018, 12:17 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,592,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post

The CNN article seems to think Mueller is down to the Trump Tower meeting, and the Wikileaks stuff. If that's true, Mueller doesn't seem to have anything.

Why would Mueller's team leak selective answers where Trump denies wrongdoing and involvement?

Releasing this information gives other potential witnesses another opportunity to coordinate their testimony with the President while also furthering the narrative to the public that Trump maintains his complete innocence. Seriously, ask yourself; cui bono?

Old 11-28-2018, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I admit I'm having a hard time keeping up, but wasn't it Giuliani that commented on Trump's answers?
Giuliani didn't disclose any of their answers, he only talked very vaguely about the questions that Mueller asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Why would Mueller's team leak selective answers where Trump denies wrongdoing and involvement?

Releasing this information gives other potential witnesses another opportunity to coordinate their testimony with the President while also furthering the narrative to the public that Trump maintains his complete innocence. Seriously, ask yourself; cui bono?
The infamous conspircy theorist on here is saying that Trump lied when he gave these answers.

Why would Trump's team leak answers to questions that they lied about?

Most likely CNN just made up the story, they have no source.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies