Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2018, 03:34 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,628,785 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
If you consider having a President who is a rude, arrogant, childish person "winning", that says a lot.

Glad to see one member of the Trump household has class, dignity, and who isn't afraid to tell the truth:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

I like Melania more every day.
Im sure lebon could not give a dam if she shows up-in fact i am certain that he does not want to have some uppity rich white woman showing up in the hood to flaunt her YT powers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2018, 03:35 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
She's an admitted birther that married a POS for a green card and stays with the traitor. In my book... not classy at all.
Still more classy than her hubby who knowingly married a H1-B visa needing model and is a serial cheater.

Old 08-04-2018, 03:42 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,337,514 times
I remember when Don Lemon accused the Republicans of using gerrymandering to win Senate races.

Old 08-04-2018, 03:44 PM

11,792 posts, read 5,798,330 times
For those on the left who are on here constantly and say they have no idea who Lemon is - I call BS. Even if you have never seen the man before - you have heard of him here on the forums and probably have clicked the link or watched the videos others have posted about.

Let's quit acting like innocents here - you aren't.

Old 08-04-2018, 03:46 PM

2,072 posts, read 1,069,846 times
Quote:
I just find it really astonishing when people see Melania Trump as some type of victim. She had her own agenda when she married the turd.
Agenda is right. She did her research and went in for the kill aka "a big payout" when the circus closes. Smart gal although I'm not sure I could stomach being in the same room with ole Orange face.

Old 08-04-2018, 03:48 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,539,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
The liberals however never..never focus on ANYTHING positive Trump has done. Even if they hate the man, they should at least have the guts to admit that he is helping a lot of people in the US
Satire again?

Old 08-04-2018, 03:51 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
I remember when Don Lemon accused the Republicans of using gerrymandering to win Senate races.
Well to be honest, both parties do it but the issue is when it makes no sense like that of Pennsylvania. Both parties want more power and I get that. Gerrymandering is wrong and needs to be done by third parties not the wolves in the henhouse.

Old 08-04-2018, 03:58 PM

1,289 posts, read 938,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert&Ripley View Post
Now THAT'S how you get back at your husband for cheating on you. Smart cookie.
It seems it's about a lot more. He's been cheating since they first started, before they were married, so she's been dealing with that a long time. The way she keeps speaking up publicly it's as if she had enough a long time ago and is determined to keep her own identity. He moved to the white house but she stayed behind for six months (presumably to let Barron finish at his school); when Giuliani said "She believes her husband, and she knows it's untrue" referring to the Stormy Daniels mess, Melania's spokeswoman said "I don't believe Mrs. Trump has ever discussed her thoughts on anything with Mr. Giuliani."; while potus and Sessions were loudly unsympathetic to the trauma the kids at the border were suffering, Melania went(twice?) to check on them; she wore that jacket with the infamous message as she boarded the plane; now she compliments LeBron James on his work with children and says she'd be open to visiting the new school he's built -- this after her husband just publicly dissed the man.

Old 08-04-2018, 04:11 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,562,225 times
Quote:
She's an admitted birther that married a POS for a green card and stays with the traitor. In my book... not classy at all.

I agree. I don't respect her but I do love all the snips she is doing against her husband. I bet it gets him all roiled up.

Old 08-04-2018, 04:18 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,133,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Still more classy than her hubby who knowingly married a H1-B visa needing model and is a serial cheater.
They each had their own self-serving agenda. She chose to marry a serial cheater...no one twisted her arm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies