Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2018, 12:42 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,082,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
This has the potential for becoming a pretty good day for American justice.
And conversely, a really BAD day for Donald Trump.

https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/stat...61198496034817
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2018, 12:43 PM

1,683 posts, read 811,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
FAKE NEWS topic name. The only thing corrupt here is where it applies to the legitimacy of the Trump presidency. But snowy snowflakes gotta repeat what their orange overload says, I guess.

Can't wait to see the toddler in chief have a tanty on twitter over this.
RING THE BELL.... WE HAVE A WINNER>>>

Old 08-21-2018, 12:44 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,668,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuropeanLoyalist View Post
What dopes don't comprehend is NOTHING will bring President Trump down. Charge him,indict him whatever you want he has executive privilege and can and will just pardon himself.
I fully agree.
That is what dictators and totalitarian regimes do and is exactly what I expect.

Trump will never see the inside of a jail cell. Never.

You and I may disagree on a lot of things, but the level of total corruption in this country isn't one of them. I've always said "Steal a car, so 10-20, steal a couple billion and be a hero"......

Old 08-21-2018, 12:45 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,437,840 times
we need to start a pool on when the twitter-tantrum begins.

Old 08-21-2018, 12:46 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,891,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
He wasn't given authority to look at the Clinton campaign. Only the Trump campaign.

However under other crimes authority he could but has chosen not to look at the Obama admin. or Clinton corruption where crimes actually exist. Proof that Mueller isn't investigating crimes but people like Cohen and Manafort. That's the way its done in the Banana Republic states.
But Cohen and Manafort were undeniably engaged in criminal activity, and both were very, very close to Trump during the campaign (Manafort) and during both the campaign and Trump's time in office. There is strong evidence that the illegal actions of both helped Trump (a) hide his adulterous involvement with a series of women and (b) win the election, with the corrupt assistance of Russia, for whom Manafort also worked.

You are parsing words - investigating suspected criminals necessarily involves investigating crimes and corruption, and vice versa.

Neither Obama nor Hillary Clinton are presently in the White House. Trump is. I think it would be appropriate if Trump were given the "Hillary treatment", and also had to testify in person for eleven hours about his suspected misdeeds...

Old 08-21-2018, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
we need to start a pool on when the twitter-tantrum begins.
It's been underway all day. But no doubt this is just the prelude to the storm.

Kinda like a meteor shower.

Duck! (or should that be, "Donald, DUCK!"?)

Old 08-21-2018, 12:48 PM

7,269 posts, read 4,210,728 times
Trumps lawyer gets prosecuted. Clintons lawyers get killed.

Old 08-21-2018, 12:50 PM

46,944 posts, read 25,972,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
FAKE NEWS topic name. The only thing corrupt here is where it applies to the legitimacy of the Trump presidency. But snowy snowflakes gotta repeat what their orange overload says, I guess.
It's a favored Trumpista tactic on this board. Put a big fat lie in the headline and be argumentative, thus keeping the lie front and center whenever people open the forum.

Old 08-21-2018, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
I fully agree.
That is what dictators and totalitarian regimes do and is exactly what I expect.

Trump will never see the inside of a jail cell. Never.

You and I may disagree on a lot of things, but the level of total corruption in this country isn't one of them. I've always said "Steal a car, so 10-20, steal a couple billion and be a hero"......
If he tries to do this, which is unconstitutional, the American people will take to the streets to protest.

No wonder Melania is heading on that solo trip to Africa - I'd be getting out of town as fast and far as I could, too, were I in her Jimmy Choos.

Run, Melania! (and take Barron along - educational trip, y'know).

Old 08-21-2018, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Trumps lawyer gets prosecuted. Clintons lawyers get killed.
Actually - I know one of Clinton's former lawyers and partners. Nice guy, good guy, very ethical, unpretentious, low-key, and quite safe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies