Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2018, 06:46 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times

Advertisements

Trump is a sleazeball BUT it must be noted. That first pic is from 1973 which is as dishonest as is Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2018, 06:58 AM

2,573 posts, read 3,503,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Better give some details and context*, or should we just save time and consider it Fake News! ?

*That would mean an explanation of just how one person's folly represents an area as large as Appalachia.

Not going to happen. This poster claimed his utility bill reduced by 30% due to Tax reform! People have been asking for a screenshot of his utility bill for a while but poster simply behaves like he hasn't seen any of those. This is another one of the same.

Old 08-23-2018, 07:09 AM

505 posts, read 368,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_1976 View Post
Not going to happen. This poster claimed his utility bill reduced by 30% due to Tax reform! People have been asking for a screenshot of his utility bill for a while but poster simply behaves like he hasn't seen any of those. This is another one of the same.
IIRC Phma is a female.

PS: Trump will next claim that he met some Artesians, and they are the best people.

Old 08-23-2018, 07:12 AM

4,087 posts, read 3,244,032 times
Good drinking water from reservoirs in the mountains not damaged by mining. Can surely be found through Coal regions of Appalachia. Clearly the case by me in PA where my hometown is in the Coal region. But creeks are clearly DEAD from acid water that mining has contaminate them.

The earths ability to filter the water was perverted for generations past and to come. But not every mountain had coal and even in my hometown region ..... a valley free from mans contamination. Preserves reservoirs for fresh water throughout the region with other communities that did the same.

This in no way is to defend Trump's statement. But can be true in the example I gave. But clearly, NOT in its creeks and run-off.

Old 08-23-2018, 07:32 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavePa View Post
Good drinking water from reservoirs in the mountains not damaged by mining. Can surely be found through Coal regions of Appalachia. Clearly the case by me in PA where my hometown is in the Coal region. But creeks are clearly DEAD from acid water that mining has contaminate them.

The earths ability to filter the water was perverted for generations past and to come. But not every mountain had coal and even in my hometown region ..... a valley free from mans contamination. Preserves reservoirs for fresh water throughout the region with other communities that did the same.

This in no way is to defend Trump's statement. But can be true in the example I gave. But clearly, NOT in its creeks and run-off.
Yes he was talking about their drinking water.

Old 08-23-2018, 07:35 AM

639 posts, read 248,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeHoyal View Post
It's already well established trump is a habitual liar "the likes of which the world had never seen."

Let's take a look at his newest BS whopper.

Chemically Polluted Water in West Virginia Becomes Flashpoint
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/fir...hpoint-n791621

Images of polluted waters in West Virginia approved for re-use by google

OH GOD! LYNCH HIM NOW! The HORROR!

Old 08-23-2018, 07:39 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
Say what you want, I know someone who lives in Appalachia whose water flowed from the top of the mountain behind their house. They had their water tested and were told it is some of the cleanest water that they had ever tested.

Best tasting water I ever have tasted too. Delicious!

Old 08-23-2018, 07:44 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Say what you want, I know someone who lives in Appalachia whose water flowed from the top of the mountain behind their house. They had their water tested and were told it is some of the cleanest water that they had ever tested.

Best tasting water I ever have tasted too. Delicious!
Leftists from the cities don't know anything about mountains or the clean water that flows from them. They are completely clueless but they will tell you that they know it all though.

Old 08-23-2018, 07:46 AM

1,683 posts, read 811,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Leftists from the cities don't know anything about mountains or the clean water that flows from them. They are completely clueless but they will tell you that they know it all though.
GREAT!!! Let trump poison it with coal pollution!! Hurry before he's forced to resign in shame like nixon.

Old 08-23-2018, 07:47 AM

4,087 posts, read 3,244,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Yes he was talking about their drinking water.
Still .... he needed to say "Your drinking water" . But to if used to SPIN from TRUTH of in lifetimes to come .... killed creeks by acid mine run-off? Then it is clearly DEFLECTION. These reservoirs were set aside generations ago.

Generally, ALL Appalachia has good drinking water. Mining or no mining.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies