Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2016, 10:56 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,456,732 times

Advertisements

Of course, this comes from mainstream sources, so you must discount it as part of the conspiracy! Rule #1 of being a paranoid troll.

The new birthers: Debunking the Hillary Clinton health conspiracy - CNNPolitics.com

One of the reporters present at the Clinton "seizure" event wrote her own personal account denouncing the lies...no, it wasn't a seizure, you idiots.

Video proves Clinton suffering seizures? Not so, I was there | U.S. ELECTIONS

Even Newt Gingrich has enough personal integrity to recognize this tactic for the idiocy it is and label Dr. Drew as a shill.

Newt rips 'junk medicine' worries about Clinton health - POLITICO

Quote:
"Well, I think first of all, just to get down to the human level for a second, all of us ought to include Hillary Clinton in our prayers. You can be opposed to somebody without hoping they have bad health and I hope that she's all right," Gingrich responded. "Second, I’m always dubious, with all due respect to television doctors, when you have a doctor who has never seen the patient, begin to give you a complicated, fancy sounding analysis based on what? I mean, I would be very cautious and I would recommend to doctors for professional reasons to be very cautious deciding you’re going to start analyzing people. Because next you're gonna get a left-wing psychiatrist explaining Donald Trump in negative terms."
Co-host Steve Doocy responded, "Well they already have that."
"I think we ought to recognize that's kind of junk medicine," Gingrich said. "That’s not the real deal."

Read more: Newt rips 'junk medicine' worries about Clinton health - POLITICO
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Old 08-22-2016, 11:18 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,135,461 times
But trump is a racist, hiding money overseas because he wont disclose his tax returns, in debt to russians blah blah blah..

Old 08-22-2016, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
But trump is a racist, hiding money overseas because he wont disclose his tax returns, in debt to russians blah blah blah..
Trump's own words suggest he's a racist.

The fact that he won't disclose his tax returns suggests he has something to hide.

Paul Manafort (remember, Trump hires "great people?") was a lobbyist for pro-Putin Ukrainian figures; that's a fact.

Old 08-22-2016, 11:28 PM

14,683 posts, read 14,659,278 times
They'll do anything to win an election except win on the issues...straight out of the Karl Rove handbook.

Old 08-22-2016, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Trump's own words suggest he's a racist.

The fact that he won't disclose his tax returns suggests he has something to hide.

Paul Manafort (remember, Trump hires "great people?") was a lobbyist for pro-Putin Ukrainian figures; that's a fact.
LIE.. Trumps own words suggest he hates specific individuals and dont like seeing illegals harm our country.

thats not racism. but thank you for proving the point.

Old 08-22-2016, 11:39 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,380,933 times
Healther Skealther.

Old 08-22-2016, 11:41 PM

Quote:
LIE.. Trumps own words suggest he hates specific individuals and dont like seeing illegals harm our country.

thats not racism. but thank you for proving the point.
Ryan: Trump’s comments ‘textbook definition’ of racism - POLITICO

Quote:
"Claiming a person can't do their job because of their race is sort of like the textbook definition of a racist comment," Ryan said at a press conference in Washington Tuesday to unveil a new anti-poverty plan. "If you say something that's wrong, I think the mature and responsible thing is to acknowledge it."

Read more: Ryan: Trump’s comments ‘textbook definition’ of racism - POLITICO
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
sigh... here you go. That was easy. You're welcome. We can keep doing this little dance and expand to general bigotry if you'd like.

Old 08-22-2016, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Ryan: Trump’s comments ‘textbook definition’ of racism - POLITICO

sigh... here you go. That was easy. You're welcome. We can keep doing this little dance and expand to general bigotry if you'd like.
hahaha.. Trump, according to your own link "questions" the judges impartiality because of race, and that makes him a racist?

Sorry, thats like black lives matter are racist, because they claim black lives matter.. Reality time.. of course black lives matter, along with others.. but that doesnt make those black racist..

give it a break.. what he said about the judge, was retarded.. but itts not racist.

Old 08-22-2016, 11:54 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,549,057 times
Hillary can't stand at a podium without help.

Old 08-23-2016, 02:17 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Quote:
hahaha.. Trump, according to your own link "questions" the judges impartiality because of race, and that makes him a racist?
Yes.

Judging people by their race is racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections