Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2018, 09:45 AM

29,617 posts, read 9,838,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
What, Manafort took a plea deal?

Well that is clearly impossible because someone already said the investigation is OVER.
Clearly. "Over" back in August actually, so this investigation has been "over" for a long time now and seems to continue being over, over and over again, ad nauseam...

Interesting as well, all the attention Trump gives this investigation, with emphasis on who doesn't "flip." Flip about what one has to ask? Lots of "flipping" going on while this thing is "over," but probably all just fake flipping. Always just remember, all things that don't cast Trump in a positive light are thanks to all "enemies of the people."

"Trump is having a fair amount of trouble with the justice department, mostly the justice part."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2018, 09:48 AM

11,403 posts, read 4,110,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
There goes all that speculation again.
Once the investigations of the investigators are complete and they are in court as defendants.
Manafort could be pardoned without a problem. Who knows if Trump wants to pardon ? Maybe, or not.
Its not something he has to jump on right away should he decide to do it.
End of the day, you are forced to talk yourself in circles and twist yourself into a pretzel to defend your favorite president, a man who has seen several of his closest campaign advisors facing federal prison time.

If Obama had seen multiple campaign employees be charged with federal crimes, you would be going crazy right now. True or false?

I doubt you'll answer the question above, because you usually ignore the tough questions.

Old 09-14-2018, 09:53 AM

14,887 posts, read 10,078,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
End of the day, you are forced to talk yourself in circles and twist yourself into a pretzel to defend your favorite president, a man who has seen several of his closest campaign advisors facing federal prison time.

If Obama had seen multiple campaign employees be charged with federal crimes, you would be going crazy right now. True or false?

I doubt you'll answer the question above, because you usually ignore the tough questions.
You mean like his CIA director David Petraeus?

Old 09-14-2018, 09:56 AM

34,299 posts, read 15,731,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post

Someone will always step up and face the mob !!! Half the time the questions are so mindless they aren't worth the trouble to answer.

Let me know when the count gets close to the same as went to jail around Clinton and others ?

Obama was corrupt and the easiest way to know it is all the scandals and only one prosecuted.
Holder is a perfect example.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...nd-whitewater/

Last edited by phma; 09-14-2018 at 10:12 AM..

Old 09-14-2018, 09:57 AM

5,318 posts, read 2,129,066 times
Well, it just came out that it seems like Manafort will cooperate as part of his deal, so it's not over yet.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...57f_story.html

Old 09-14-2018, 09:59 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,405,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Actually as just reported on CBS the Manafort plea deal does NOT require or include any cooperation. Kinda shoots your theory in the arse now doesn't it?
Sounds like your post was wrong and that cooperation IS part of the deal.
Guess your shot missed the theory's arse eh?
As has been mentioned, usually (not always, but USUALLY) prosecutors expect something in return for a plea agreement. Sounds like that's the case here. The question now is WHAT did Mueller want?
We'll have to wait and see for the answer to that question.

"Prosecutor Andrew Weissmann told the judge Manafort's plea agreement is a "cooperation agreement," and other charges will be dropped at sentencing at "or at the agreement of successful cooperation." The scope of the cooperation was not immediately clear...."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/14/polit...lea/index.html

Ken

Old 09-14-2018, 10:01 AM

11,403 posts, read 4,110,641 times
Quote:
Let me know when the count gets close to the same as went to jail around Clinton and others ?

Obama was corrupt and the easiest way to know it is all the scandals and only one prosecuted.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...nd-whitewater/
You continue to help make my point for me.

Thank you, PHMA, for making this so easy. You rock.

I win. Again.

Old 09-14-2018, 10:02 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,660,256 times
Quote:
There goes all that speculation again.
Once the investigations of the investigators are complete and they are in court as defendants.
Manafort could be pardoned without a problem. Who knows if Trump wants to pardon ? Maybe, or not.
Its not something he has to jump on right away should he decide to do it.

Yeah, same old crap. Everyone is smarter than the target of a lefty according to them. Why didn't they win the election if they were so smart ? Did a dummy beat them and that's something to brag about. Be my guest !!!

LOL.

From there is not russia to no conspiracy , its not illegal.. to a bunch of guilty pleas from Trump's top people....

Phma you can dress it up anyway you want. But your side has nothing but made up accusations and ZERO charges zero convictions. Our side has many dozens of charges a few convictions and a bunch of guilty pleas..

Old 09-14-2018, 10:06 AM

13,875 posts, read 9,807,723 times
Manafort is cooperating!

Hahahahahabahahah

Hello President Pence.

Old 09-14-2018, 10:08 AM

5,318 posts, read 2,129,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Manafort is cooperating!

Hahahahahabahahah

Hello President Pence.
Oh, who knows where this will all go. I dont know if that will happen. I just know that its's not over yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies