Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2018, 03:40 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,565,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Keep smoking.
Nonsmoker here.

Go ahead and light up if you are.

But step outside.

It's the law.

Old 09-05-2018, 03:47 PM

18,037 posts, read 27,488,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Trump is on a hunt today in the WH to find leakers that spoke with Woodward for the new FEAR book. Mattis is one of the probable leakers that spoke with Woodward

All of a sudden this afternoon the below news article appears - giving hints of Trump's plans for replacements to Mattis. Looks like Trump is going to fire Mattis.

Wonder who is next to get fired due to Woodward's book?

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/40...-leaves-report

The White House has compiled an informal list of potential replacements for Defense SecretaryJ ames Mattis
This is a piece of trash thread.

I'm surprised I'm even wasting my words on this one.

The retired General just put out a blistering statement tonight saying, 'This is fiction.' Any claim he uttered contemptuous words about the Commander in Chief is a product of someone's rich imagination."

More from James Mattis... " the contemptuous words about the President attributed to me in Woodward's book were never uttered by me or in my presence. While I generally enjoy reading fiction this is a uniquely Washington brand of literature and his Anonymous sources do not lend credibility."

Old 09-05-2018, 03:58 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,676,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Trump is on a hunt today in the WH to find leakers that spoke with Woodward for the new FEAR book. Mattis is one of the probable leakers that spoke with Woodward

All of a sudden this afternoon the below news article appears - giving hints of Trump's plans for replacements to Mattis. Looks like Trump is going to fire Mattis.

Wonder who is next to get fired due to Woodward's book?

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/40...-leaves-report

The White House has compiled an informal list of potential replacements for Defense SecretaryJ ames Mattis

Wrong. Trump knows the games being played right now. Kelly was suppose to be gone long ago, if you listen to the TDS.

Old 09-05-2018, 04:49 PM

1,330 posts, read 700,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
If you keep losing then keep Blaming the winning side!

That’s the definition of a loser=liberals!

MAGA!

Btw, thanks for rep points from haters. If you are not a coward then Please write your Name behind it. Otherwise you are nothing more than a snowflake that’s melting down! This is meant for the person who took the time to write a long anti Trump statement next to a rep point but did it anonymous.
I don't think you really care about America.

If you cared about America, you wouldn't be calling half the country "losers" - we're all American citizens.

In fact, you should be happy that Mueller and Co is "draining the swamp", regardless if they're an elephant or an ass or something in between.

Old 09-05-2018, 04:53 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,468,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
So? National Enquirer has more readers every week than Woodward. Not one of you can say why he's relevant. That's quite telling.
You compare Bob Woodward to the National Enquirer ?!?

OK your turn: why is he not relevant?

Old 09-05-2018, 04:57 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,468,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Yet you did not give ANY reason why he's relevant beyond the events of 1974. This speaks for itself. .
Give it up Waldo, you are digging yourself into a pit.

Old 09-05-2018, 05:12 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,660,176 times
LAWL.

Not one of the people here defending Bob Woodward can give ANY reason that he's relevant beyond the big break he got with Nixon 50 years ago.

The only thing they have is that Woodward hates Trump. Said Trump had no chance of winning election and was proved 100% wrong. He's been mad ever since.

Old 09-05-2018, 05:33 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,124,985 times
A $1.3 trillion spending bill--the largest in American history!

$500 million of taxpayer money to Planned Parenthood!

Border wall funding--paid for by U.S. taxpayers--for Egypt, Jordan, and Tunisia!

Over $1 trillion added to the debt after 18 months!

$1 trillion deficits for the next 10 years!

More gun control than Obama!

New import taxes!

A far more leftist economic policy than Obama!

Thanks, President Trump!

Old 09-05-2018, 05:36 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,389,875 times
Mattis won't be fired.

Old 09-05-2018, 05:40 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,660,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
This is a piece of trash thread.

I'm surprised I'm even wasting my words on this one.

The retired General just put out a blistering statement tonight saying, 'This is fiction.' Any claim he uttered contemptuous words about the Commander in Chief is a product of someone's rich imagination."

More from James Mattis... " the contemptuous words about the President attributed to me in Woodward's book were never uttered by me or in my presence. While I generally enjoy reading fiction this is a uniquely Washington brand of literature and his Anonymous sources do not lend credibility."

It even says that in the OP.

Of course that get's left out here. It's like they have had the Jedi mind trick played on them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies