Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2018, 12:42 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,100,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
When asked if Trump was capable of the job, Kerry said, “I think it’s more than doesn’t seem capable. We have had confirmed now for more than a year, and a half, examples, some by virtue of people who write a book and talk to a person like Woodward and tell him what they’re saying and observing —and Woodward is obviously a terrific reporter knows how to gather his facts and protect his flanks, so his credibility is very, very high. Some of the evidence comes directly from the president himself. For instance when you tweet chastising the attorney general of the United States for following the law and doing what the Justice Department is supposed to do, by holding Republican congressmen as accountable as anybody else and indicting them, and the president puts it in the context of affecting the elections, you have a president who clearly doesn’t understand America, doesn’t understand the Constitution, doesn’t understand the role of the Justice Department, the separation of powers, and that’s dangerous.”

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018...stand-america/

The guy who negotiated the horrible Iran Deal is now lecturing us

Born to a Foreign Service officer and lawyer father (& diplomat), nurse and social activist mother, primary yrs in D.C., elite boarding school in Mass., went to Yale .......travel the world through family benefits ...

Yeah, he really understands what America is all about. Why doesn't he take the silver spoon out of his mouth and try to live on 25K - 45K a year.

He has some nerve saying POTUS does not understand America ... DUH, he won the election because he DID understand America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2018, 02:54 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
... DUH, he won the election because he DID understand America.
He won the election because he DID know how to (and was willing to) hoodwink some of the more gullible and trusting elements of our society. He is a lifelong con artist, and a con has to know something, but not necessarily how to lead a country.

Old 09-09-2018, 02:58 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,952,362 times
Did he ever pay those taxes on his yachts?

Old 09-09-2018, 02:58 PM

5,745 posts, read 4,701,984 times
I doubt John Kerry has ever even had a conversation with Trump; so he wouldn't know.

He's just regurgitating this week's anti-trump message.

Old 09-09-2018, 03:01 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
I doubt John Kerry has ever even had a conversation with Trump; so he wouldn't know.

He's just regurgitating this week's anti-trump message.
How did your conversation with Trump go?

Old 09-09-2018, 03:02 PM

5,900 posts, read 3,901,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
Kerry should be thankful that Donald Trump voted for him in 2004 against George W. Bush.

Old 09-09-2018, 03:03 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,288,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
He won the election because he DID know how to (and was willing to) hoodwink some of the more gullible and trusting elements of our society. He is a lifelong con artist, and a con has to know something, but not necessarily how to lead a country.
^ Consider it nailed.

Old 09-09-2018, 03:06 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Is this again where we are told who we are by some elite. Who doesn't know us having been insulated from us in his wealth and political protections.

Count me sick of hearing that some old crap.
I knew who I was 50 years ago long before many of them were elected.
I wasn't all that good, wasn't all that bad but I wasn't a communist and still don't want to be one.

Chris Wallace twisted the same argument and V.P. Pence had to explain it to him how it was understood by the more intelligent Trump supporters.

Starts at 3:50 in the link :

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5832696075001/

Last edited by phma; 09-09-2018 at 03:40 PM..

Old 09-09-2018, 03:13 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,143,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
The guy who negotiated the horrible Iran Deal is now lecturing us

Born to a Foreign Service officer and lawyer father (& diplomat), nurse and social activist mother, primary yrs in D.C., elite boarding school in Mass., went to Yale .......travel the world through family benefits ... Yeah, he really understands what America is all about. Why doesn't he take the silver spoon out of his mouth and try to live on 25K - 45K a year.

He has some nerve saying POTUS does not understand America ... DUH, he won the election because he DID understand America.
I've never understood people like you. I always wonder:

- Are you so narrow yourself that you're incapable of any intellectual understanding or emotional empathy for anyone outside your own little bubble? Is that why you attribute that narrowness to him?

- Are you so ignorant that you don't know that there have, in fact, been rich presidents who did care about those less fortunate, like FDR?

- Are you so uninformed that you don't know that a great number of experts - despite Trump's shallow understanding of it - considered the Iran deal to be prudent and well-done?

And, by the way, did you feel the same why about the two Bushes, who were both into great wealth? Did you greatly admire Obama, whose family certainly did not have wealth?

Old 09-09-2018, 03:14 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
LAWL.

John Kerry couldn't even beat the nation's most unpopular President at at that point. Thought that John Edwards should be in line for President. That says all you need to know about that horse's ass.

Why is anyone, but crazed democrats, even listening to him?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies