Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2018, 06:57 AM

21,140 posts, read 19,722,567 times

Advertisements

Just for the record, I was sexually assaulted by every future Democratic Supreme Court nominee. I don’t remember where or when. It’s easy to forget such things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2018, 06:58 AM

13,961 posts, read 5,628,343 times
Gender doesn't matter. All that matters is how Democrats feel about the accuser and accused. That determines believability, truth, logic, everything.

Whomever they like, that is the one who is believed. Period, the end.

Old 09-19-2018, 07:00 AM

417 posts, read 191,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The double standard of male v. female sexual drive.
I woman is not suppose to be a ****
A man is suppose to try and tap every woman.

The division of the sexes.

Antiquated ideas like this is why there is still a double standard.

No one one should be a ****

Old 09-19-2018, 07:20 AM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,176,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkb0714 View Post
Asia Argento is not trying to be a Supreme Court justice, is not accused by nearly as credible a source, and is still facing a huge backlash that is definitely effecting her career. So yes, many people are believing the young man accusing her.
Asia wouldn't be facing a backlash, had she not been making herself a poster child of the #METOO movement. The backlash against her is because of the whole "pot calling the kettle black" and her being a hypocrite.

Meanwhile, hasn't it come out since then that Asia's "victim" sexually harassed a girl his age when he was 18?? So it seems to me that his sexual encounter with Asia a year earlier didn't do him any permanent emotional or sexual damage.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/asia-a...im-in-the-past

Quote:
“When I was 17 and Jimmy was 18, he talked me into having sex with him. I had never had sex before,” she wrote by hand in the complaint. “He continued to talk his way into my life and manipulate me into doing things like smoke. His constant attempts at calling and texting with things like ‘please talk to me, I need help’ etc. caused me to answer in the past. One time he told me that he was being abused by his parents and needed a place to stay. He was 17 at the time.”

Old 09-19-2018, 07:24 AM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times

Must be true-it was on the internet.

I'd bet he was molested by her.

Old 09-19-2018, 11:46 AM

6,835 posts, read 2,401,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Asia wouldn't be facing a backlash, had she not been making herself a poster child of the #METOO movement. The backlash against her is because of the whole "pot calling the kettle black" and her being a hypocrite.

Meanwhile, hasn't it come out since then that Asia's "victim" sexually harassed a girl his age when he was 18?? So it seems to me that his sexual encounter with Asia a year earlier didn't do him any permanent emotional or sexual damage.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/asia-a...im-in-the-past
There are so many news stories of celebrities or people gaining infamy through these sexual assault/rape claims. That accuser had had so many opportunities to come forward years before. Why now? Also, what does the accuser to say the idea that since so much time has passed, statute of limitations may have expired or key people involved in the even may have died or the difficulty of finding credible evidence?

Old 09-19-2018, 11:48 AM

463 posts, read 189,411 times
Of course not, haven't you heard? Only women can be sexually harassed or assaulted or raped. All men are pigs and would love if any of this happened to them

Old 09-19-2018, 12:02 PM

4,710 posts, read 7,103,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
Accusers are believed automatically if they accuse a Republican, male or female, and they are automatically disbelieved if they accuse a Democrat, male or female.

/discussion
Your persecution complex is showing. Lots of Democrats have also lost their jobs/status due to people coming forward with claims of sexual harassment or abuse.

Old 09-19-2018, 12:15 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,493,779 times
Quote:
Accusers are believed automatically if they accuse a Republican, male or female, and they are automatically disbelieved if they accuse a Democrat, male or female.

/discussion
I guess Al Franken was a Republican? Right?

Old 09-19-2018, 12:23 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,525,892 times
Quote:

/discussion
You can't honestly believe that seeing the way this woman's life has been in turmoil since the accussations? Even with Roy Moore, folks still chided and shamed the women for coming forward even when they had proof!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies