Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2018, 07:55 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,147,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
What news sources do you use.
You really think I'm going to fall for such an obvious diversion attempt? My "news sources" are 100% irrelevant to NY Times and what they're asking for.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2018, 08:14 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,628,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Totally. Who needs the New York Times with its sterling 120+ year reputation for accurately reporting the news? I’m sticking with Trump! If he doesn’t say it, it didn’t happen! (This in no way leaves me vulnerable to manipulation.)
and they pissed away their "sterling" reputation because they hate Trump..how pathetic.

Old 09-21-2018, 09:07 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,649,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
and they pissed away their "sterling" reputation because they hate Trump..how pathetic.
Uh no. Their coverage of Trump is extremely fair. Do you think in order to objectively describe an open sewer one has to talk about the pretty incandescent colors playing off the light of the brown sludge to offset the descriptions of revolting smells? Trump is a con man, a Russian agent, a sexual assaulter, a habitual liar, a gd dumbbell, and f-ing idiot (in the words of his own people), and more. Of course the NYT, as a credible, truthful newspaper is covering him as the dumpster fire he is. I’d be highly suspicious of their motives if they weren’t.

Old 09-21-2018, 09:40 AM

5,938 posts, read 4,700,185 times
Quote:
I’m sticking with Trump! If he doesn’t say it, it didn’t happen! (This in no way leaves me vulnerable to manipulation.)
Remember, what you are seeing and what you are hearing (you know, things that are actual facts) is not what is really happening! Can't go wrong with that, sheeple!

Old 09-21-2018, 09:53 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,628,785 times
Quote:
Uh no. Their coverage of Trump is extremely fair. Do you think in order to objectively describe an open sewer one has to talk about the pretty incandescent colors playing off the light of the brown sludge to offset the descriptions of revolting smells? Trump is a con man, a Russian agent, a sexual assaulter, a habitual liar, a gd dumbbell, and f-ing idiot (in the words of his own people), and more. Of course the NYT, as a credible, truthful newspaper is covering him as the dumpster fire he is. I’d be highly suspicious of their motives if they weren’t.
You sound like their PR agent. Total BS..laughable BS..im surprised you could write that with a straight face

Old 09-21-2018, 09:53 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,649,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dspguy View Post
Remember, what you are seeing and what you are hearing (you know, things that are actual facts) is not what is really happening! Can't go wrong with that, sheeple!
I don’t know about you, but I’ve got my surfboard up ready to catch the Big Red Wave! Yeah baby! Remember when all of those lame stream, biased fake news sources were reporting that Hillary had about a 65 percent chance of winning? Sure, she won the popular vote by almost 3 million votes and any rational person would understand the accuracy of the news reporting (sometimes a 35 percent chance of something happening is all you need), but I’m not rational! I have no memory either. I totally forgot Hannity telling me not to believe the polls in 2012 and that Romney was going to win! Can’t wait for election night! Trump is the best president ever MAGA MAGA MAGA. Oh, and Russia is more free than the US now! Not sure why I believe that, but I do!

Old 09-21-2018, 10:01 AM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
You really think I'm going to fall for such an obvious diversion attempt? My "news sources" are 100% irrelevant to NY Times and what they're asking for.
I expected that answer, since you know the NYTimes is unreliable you must have some other source, share it with us we need a good laugh.

Old 09-21-2018, 10:16 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
You mean really loathed, As much as Fox News? Fox news who went to court in Florida to protect their right, under the first amendment, to lie to and purposely mislead their viewers. And guess what they actually won, so they just kept on lying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Yeah, that Fox News, better known as the Trump Trumpets.
sorry, stampie. it clearly was you and albion who have partaken of excess kool-ade.

Old 09-21-2018, 10:33 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,446,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
sorry, stampie. it clearly was you and albion who have partaken of excess kool-ade.
And in a thread about fake news they spread fake news. Unbelievable.

Old 09-21-2018, 11:03 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
And in a thread about fake news they spread fake news. Unbelievable.
you can practically smell the hypocrisy through your computer screen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies