Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2018, 06:20 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
The trouble is that Trump's sole focus on looks as a measure of a woman's value -- and if you don't think this is the case, I think you're oblivious -- makes him an easy mark. Manipulating Trump is a simple as sending in a beautiful woman, and don't think nations hostile to the U.S. haven't figured that out.
JUST STOP IT! QUIT MAKING THIS GARBAGE UP AND POSTING IT!

This is just irresponsible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2018, 06:22 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
It's very obvious that Trump judges other men by their wives' appearance. I'm not bothered that he notices their looks -- that's just human nature -- but his constant comments about it make him look very shallow and insecure. Some things are better left unsaid.
It's NOT obvious at all. It's just your sick obsession. Such utter B.S.!

Old 09-21-2018, 06:24 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,143,346 times
Quote:
It's very obvious that Trump judges other men by their wives' appearance. I'm not bothered that he notices their looks -- that's just human nature -- but his constant comments about it make him look very shallow and insecure. Some things are better left unsaid.
Now that you mention it ... yes, he did once insult another candidate about having an unattractive wife, didn't he?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Threads like this just need to end! Enough is enough! We know you Leftists all hate Donald Trump. Too bad. I wasn't exactly thrilled with that scum bag, "flyface" Obama-the-destroyer that we had to suffer through for eight years.
Sorry, I don't know what "flyface" is supposed to refer to. Are you also insulting someone on the basis of looks?

Old 09-21-2018, 06:28 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,498,932 times
In this thread, TDS suffering OP discovers men are attracted to women.
In other news. Water is wet.

Old 09-21-2018, 06:53 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,371,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Trump said, in defending Kavanaugh, for instance:

“Honestly, I feel terribly for him, for his wife, who is an incredible lovely woman, and for his beautiful young daughters. I feel terribly for them.” Of course, part of it may be his own limited vocabulary. But he does this all the time, as though women have no worth apart from their looks. Kavanaugh's wife actually had her own career in politics.
Trump is a horn dog. What else is to be expected from a horn dog?

Old 09-21-2018, 06:57 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,371,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Something liberals will never have to worry about. Just something else for them to be bitter and jealous over.

Science Weighs In: Conservatives “Look Better”
If looks really mattered, we would have no ugly representatives. If a candidate's wife's looks mattered, they would all have beautiful wives.

I seriously doubt anyone in either party is bitter or jealous in this non-issue.

Old 09-21-2018, 07:16 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,394,892 times
who doesnt do that

Old 09-21-2018, 07:17 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,498,932 times
Quote:
Something liberals will never have to worry about. Just something else for them to be bitter and jealous over.

LOL the last time I did that, I got a long time out...
I think that thread got locked and every post of mine got deleted...

Old 09-21-2018, 07:20 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,226,677 times
Most men don't judge on looks. Its the boobs.

Old 09-21-2018, 07:24 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,142,126 times
Quote:

Idk, it kind of proves liberals' point that hard work and effort may not be enough for some to succeed, which means some people may need assistance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies