Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2018, 10:33 AM

14,887 posts, read 10,067,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
I think it is about the “admitted” part. This guy was clearly lying under oath about his past.
You were sure he was lying before he ever testified, be honest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2018, 10:45 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,956,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
You sure about that? No one knows anything about his college days because he sued to make sure those records were never released. I really don’t care though because it doesn’t matter.
Who did he sue????

Old 10-03-2018, 10:47 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,956,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Perfectly clearly, perhaps you should try talking to your fellow CD Democrats who are now claiming that drinking automatically makes a person prone to violence and guilty of assault.
Which CD Democrats would that be?

Old 10-03-2018, 10:47 AM

3,221 posts, read 1,746,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
Men who don't enjoy fighting are beta cucks?

Okay, if that's true, then God bless the beta cucks.

I have a funny feeling that most of those fights you are bragging about could have been avoided, if the goal was to resolve the problem, rather than enjoying a "good" fight.
I've been training MMA the last few months, and let me tell you, there's nothing more humbling. No fighter that I've met goes looking for fights at bars, especially over something as petty as a parking spot. Neither do they brag about street fights. In fact, in self defense we're taught to avoid them at all costs. There's certainly nothing "alpha" about getting in stupid fights. So I guess you can lump most martial artists in the "beta ****" category as well!

Old 10-03-2018, 10:51 AM

5,127 posts, read 2,606,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post

And y'all say liberals are delusional. LOL
they are, LOL indeed.

Old 10-03-2018, 11:08 AM

13,289 posts, read 8,507,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
That's exactly what we saw from Brent Kavanaugh when Democrats attacked him and his family with these false, unsubstantiated claims but now you guys claim that you're shocked that he fought back against your lies. Sorry but real men fight back when attacked, that fighting back may come from a fist, a court, a pen or from his lips but real men fight back.

Democrats clearly hate people fighting back, we know Democrats like Keith Ellison don't like women who fight back.
I concur.
Political wise it was a sham by Feinstein. I believe her party is the demonicraps.
Brett is above this circus display being played out against him.
The sad part was the betrayal by Sen Flake to side with Democrats . He was allowing his friendship with Coons to determine the delay .
I have no regard for Trump...but as the saying goes..the truth from a liar is still the truth. I think his tweet on Ford spoke the truth ..selective amnesia ..how convenient.

Old 10-03-2018, 11:23 AM

13,682 posts, read 20,830,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I don't think enjoying a beer is an issue in ANYONE's mind. Are you thinking clearly?

Ummm... have you read some of these idiotic responses?

Wild speculation about how much Kavanaugh may have blacked out and experienced memory loss due to his drinking. Certitude from people who have never met him and certainly have not drank with him

Yet these same people believe everything his accuser says despite the fact that she cannot recall much of anything about the alleged incident.

Bias, hypocrisy? Nah!

Old 10-03-2018, 12:10 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,390,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
So drag the guy through the mud, embarrass and humiliate his family and kids, aggressively question him after his accuser got treated with kid gloves....

And then say he's unqualified because he got mad about it..

And you have no proof that he lied about anything.

Just like you have no proof about any of the accusations leveled against him
His accuser is not up for a lifetime seat on the Supreme Court. Surely, even you, must realize the difference right?

Kavanaugh is not unqualified because he got mad, but because he's an unhinged serial liar, who perjured himself. And he didn't perjure himself over something big, like the accusations facing of potential rape, but over little things that he didn't even need to lie about, which leads me to believe he's covering up something bigger, like what happened to Ford and Ramirez and Swetnick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Obama did that and got a second term. WTH

But underneath that aloof exterior lurks a hot temper and foul mouth capable of hurling obscenities, according to someone who knows him very well.

In the new book, “Believer: My Forty Years in Politics,” former Obama strategist David Axelrod reveals how the president once viciously chewed him out as he was preparing Obama for his 2012 debate with Republican nominee Mitt Romney.
“Motherf—-r’s never happy,” Obama said, according to Axelrod, before tearing out of the room.

https://www.amazon.com/Believer-My-F.../dp/0143128353

Read more at https://www.wnd.com/2015/02/revealed...5H2TxdMV7hz.99

What on earth does this have to do with a supreme court nominee being questioned on sexual assault and rape before the senate? LOLOLOL

Do you cons ever listen to how ridiculous you sound?

Old 10-03-2018, 01:09 PM

1,790 posts, read 1,420,964 times
Quote:
How is a SCOTUS judge who enjoys beer a national disaster but a POTUS who admitted to doing cocaine was no big deal?
That is the essence of Politics....Greeks messed us up in that Dept. Everything else they came up with, was GREAT

Old 10-03-2018, 01:35 PM

11,908 posts, read 5,880,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
What did those FBI investigations look at? We are assuming they were intensive. Were they?
I don't know - were Ginsberg's intensives? The stuff that comes out of her mouth makes me question her qualifying to stay on the bench.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies