Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2018, 10:51 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,616,966 times

Advertisements

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ce/1521128002/

I saw the headline at work today on USA Today,'the drug war hits a wall'...Turns out, all the focus on cracking down on illegal immigration is causing a big decrease in the number of drug related prosecutions.

I think this article goes towards proving my theory, that there is direct collusion going on between the US Govt and drug cartels....here is an article basically stating that drug cases are decreasing because of the aggressive crack down on illegal immigrants...OK, isnt that kind of the goal of the drug war, to eventually have less and less drug cases to prosecute? LOL They are making it sound like this is a bad thing in the article. LOL. Concerns about future budgets, staffing, equipment needs, etc...they are making it seem like they want the drug war to continue and have lots of cases, so all these things can continue as they are (budgets, staffing levels, equipment/gear needs, etc).

I actually sent an email to USA Today, asking them to do a story on how consistent the drug flow into the US actually is...I think a huge investigation into this aspect of it would uncover some very shady stuff...either our border crossings are ridiculously ineffective or there is some level of collusion...Im sorry, but the cartels being CONSISTENTLY able to keep the ENTIRE US supplied (every city and state), with numerous cities have major heroin epidemics even!!! That does not just happen 'under the radar', or drugs getting in by luck, the logistics of this operation must be staggering!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2018, 10:56 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,149,635 times
Then end the "war on drugs". Problem solved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies