Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How will illegal immigrant invasion caravan effect midterm election
Help Republicans 203 74.09%
Help Democrats 21 7.66%
No effect 50 18.25%
Voters: 274. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2018, 03:46 PM

5,051 posts, read 3,580,440 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
As a Democrat I'm really disgusted by anyone in favor of illegals. And you're right - they are gleeful in the thought of them entering as though political earworms have eaten away their brains.

Secure the border and pressure our good allies go the south to do something to break up the convoy - as is being done now. The more that are stopped the less that will follow.

And please everyone stop crying about an invasion of poor people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2018, 03:46 PM

7,103 posts, read 5,985,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Soros?

There is a conspiracy that the magical George Soros has sponsored this caravan.
When was this stated by our President as you claim? I'd love to know so I can change my opinion about Mr. Trump, if he's out there creating conspiracy theories, that's troubling to me.

Old 10-19-2018, 03:47 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
In a hurry to cast a their vote in midterm elections I see.
Apparently you need to study up on how voting works in this country

Old 10-19-2018, 03:48 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
What is most interesting is the user comments at the bottom of the article and the fact that many are from outside the U.S.A and that many international comments don't believe they should be let in under a open border policy.

Old 10-19-2018, 03:50 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
When was this stated by our President as you claim? I'd love to know so I can change my opinion about Mr. Trump, if he's out there creating conspiracy theories, that's troubling to me.
1. I didn't state this was stated by your president. It is being bandied about in RW media.

2 Since you asked - of course Trump put forth a conspiracy theory:
Quote:
Speaking of Democrats, Trump said: “They wanted that caravan. And there are those who say that caravan didn’t just happen. It didn’t just happen.â€

Old 10-19-2018, 03:57 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
Soros has a mansion that makes the White house look like a shack we should send them to his house to shelter it would help on energy conservation (climate change) and prove what a humanitarian he is.

That said I have no problem letting some them in under a guided lawful immigration form , but not under a mass invasion.

Old 10-19-2018, 04:11 PM

5,752 posts, read 2,781,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
What a stupid comment. It isn't about "helping Trump" JFC, it's about helping this country. You have no problems with disrespectful law breakers charging into your country - where you will get to pay for them just because you think "orange man bad".

More crime, more natural resources used up and abused - what happened to "climate change, you guyz, it's man made, you need to recycle and stop having so many babies" - scream for $15/hour - yet you all squeal in delight when hordes come over. What a great strategy, and no damn clue how it affects you, as well.

Illegal aliens do not just affect Republicans. The stupidity of this post cannot even be measured.
Is your reading comprehension that poor? I said what I would do if I were the leader of a country that held an adversarial relationship with your Dear Leader.

My post had nothing to with my feelings about these people. If you reread...slowly....you will see that my comment has to do with the complete lack of diplomatic skill your Dear Leader possesses.

Try again.

Old 10-19-2018, 04:25 PM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Obama was a master at deporting illegals.

Obama did actually follow our immigration laws for a time before they became a political football .

He deported people, he separated families and it was all fine and kept quiet by the media but now that Trump is doing the same thing people are crying tears on TV.

The republicans might look the other way when it comes to illegal aliens but the Dems are literally playing politics with these peoples lives.

Now there is talk that if the caravan makes it to the border that Trump will send the troops but we all know that there will be push back from the Left if he does that but then again what is the military for if not to protect our borders?

There is no winning for anyone concerning this caravan and the others that are sure to follow.

Old 10-19-2018, 04:30 PM

2,324 posts, read 2,906,895 times
President Trump has warned that he will deploy the military to the border if the mob continues it's way north

Old 10-19-2018, 04:33 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,988,604 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYxFfOKwzLQ
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies