Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2018, 11:59 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,817,272 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
No law was broken. They probably got a mailing list and mailed out voter registration cards. The card has some kind of admonition about don't register if you are not a citizen.

If the card is filled out and mailed in the county clerk should catch the citizenship.

Lots of people like to *****, but when they do they shows their ignorance of the subject.

i.e. "I'm a Democrat, I think it's OK if if helps my side win, I'll never admit it however, So I'll make up a false argument against a bogyman."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2018, 12:10 PM

3,430 posts, read 3,477,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I do wonder if the Democratic party has told all these aliens that they are sending registration forms to that, should they fill them out and mail them in, they are committing a federal felony. One that can result in a prison sentence, to say nothing of raising the deportation flag.

Not like they care-Dems only are using aliens, criminal and legal, as tools to attack the United States. What happens to them if they collude with the Dems to commit crimes, sadly, is not something the party cares about. They will be tossed away as quickly as a used Ford.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern435 View Post
The Texas law that is broken is LYING on the form, claiming U.S. citizenship when in truth the person is not a citizen.

In what universe is it OK for the Texas Democratic Party to pre-check the citizenship box as "Yes, I am a citizen", regardless of whether or not the person is a citizen? The county voter registration cannot possibly track down each and every application. It is up to the person submitting the voter registration to be honest and ethical. The Democratic Party has been cramming illegal voters onto the list for years (especially California, but also Pennsylvania, Virginia, and even a few in New Hampshire).
And by prechecking it, the applicant can honestly say they didnt check mark it.. it came that way.

Old 10-19-2018, 12:12 PM

3,430 posts, read 3,477,266 times
Quote:
Fer gawd's sake. This is the same place where 2 women are currently in jail for illegally voting.

One was a felon,IIRC, she got 5 years.

The other was brought to the USA as an infant. She thought she was an American. She is now in jail for 8 years and will be deported, leaving a husband and several kids without their a mom.

There has been a ton of publicity about these 2 cases. In case you are wondering, one of them voted for Trump.
Dems wont care if the voters get caught voting illegally. As long as enough get to vote D on or before election day to vote in Dems.. thats all that matters to them.

Old 10-19-2018, 12:15 PM

33,387 posts, read 35,009,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
How exactly is it voter fraud ? Voter rolls arent regularly updated, so yes, dead people get ballots sometimes. If your partner is dead, throw it in the trash just like you do credit card offers.

you are right, which is why dead people do vote democrat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
No where in the OP does it claim a law was broken.
Quote:
No law was broken. They probably got a mailing list and mailed out voter registration cards. The card has some kind of admonition about don't register if you are not a citizen.

If the card is filled out and mailed in the county clerk should catch the citizenship.

Lots of people like to *****, but when they do they shows their ignorance of the subject.

really? did you note that the registration forms were all sent out with the "yes i am a citizen" already checked off? i am betting that is a violation right there.

Old 10-19-2018, 01:39 PM

24,229 posts, read 15,297,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
you are right, which is why dead people do vote democrat.

really? did you note that the registration forms were all sent out with the "yes i am a citizen" already checked off? i am betting that is a violation right there.
Read the whole form

Right above the signature you check all kinds of questions. It also tells the penalty for filing if you are not eligible.

I just got an application for my neighbor who does not vote because she thinks God decides. She also thinks Trump is the Anti Christ and the Rapture is just a few days away. But if she's not raptured up by election day, she's voting for Beto.

If I got one of those in the mail, i throw it away. So would most people.

Old 10-19-2018, 02:12 PM

5,886 posts, read 3,249,537 times
Voting when not eligible ought to be a capital offense.

Old 10-19-2018, 02:16 PM
Status: "This too shall pass. But possibly, like a kidney stone." (set 24 days ago)

36,132 posts, read 18,424,220 times
The gullibility of some people is amazing.

"If it's true, there will be serious consequences" says Governor Abbot.

You can infer, he has no idea whether this allegation is true.

Just like yesterday's thread about voter fraud. "Some of the ballots were for democratic candidates".

Old 10-19-2018, 02:57 PM

19,963 posts, read 7,928,804 times
This is totally outrageous at the same time totally expected from Democrats.

Old 10-19-2018, 03:04 PM

16,785 posts, read 8,281,938 times
The bots are creating fake news again.

Old 10-19-2018, 03:22 PM

33,387 posts, read 35,009,282 times
Quote:
Read the whole form

Right above the signature you check all kinds of questions. It also tells the penalty for filing if you are not eligible.

I just got an application for my neighbor who does not vote because she thinks God decides. She also thinks Trump is the Anti Christ and the Rapture is just a few days away. But if she's not raptured up by election day, she's voting for Beto.

If I got one of those in the mail, i throw it away. So would most people.

the instructions dont matter, the box was already checked off so that invites fraud. and how many people who have committed such fraud have been prosecuted for it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies