Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2018, 12:00 PM

25,743 posts, read 18,809,520 times

Advertisements

Of course they are a mob party. They are the party of collective authoritarianism. In that which they profess to hate, they engage. In that which they profess to love, they do not so engage. They insist that right is wrong and wrong is right. They insist that truth springs forth, as a fountain, from their beliefs. They insist that their version of Utopia should be imposed upon everyone. Most of them should be locked away in a mental asylum somewhere--or at least banished from among us. They are a danger to the rest of us.

Last edited by ChrisC; 10-20-2018 at 12:19 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2018, 12:08 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
The only difference between the left today and the French Revolution is some technology.

The left is a dangerous mob fueled by irrational hatreds for our government and our system of government, not a military insurgency. Stop calling it "The Resistance"....like its some glorious band of brave David warriors facing down Goliath.
The French were not irrational. Only Louis thought that.
Trump and Melania are in good company I guess is what you meant.
Hunger is a great motivator someone once said.
When your grain rations are halved like the rest of us and all that's left to eat is "cake" you'll change your toon.

Old 10-20-2018, 12:12 PM

23,592 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Get a clue! It wasn't the left creating the mob in Charlottesville or a Democratic POTUS getting all gushy over body-slamming and calling for violence at his Dog & Pony Shows.

OTOH, it is a Republican POTUS putting forth the view that those suspected of crimes should be allowed to investigate themselves, Putin and the Saudis breathe easier for that.
"It wasn't the left creating the mob in Charlottesville"
Yes, it was. The left was the mob.

"calling for violence at his Dog & Pony Shows"
The only violence came from the lefties, who were inside those rallies punching people.

Lol, and you tell others to "get a clue"? priceless.

Old 10-20-2018, 12:14 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,225,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Of course they are a mob party. They are the party of collective authoritarianism. In that which they profess to hate, they engage. In that which they profess to love, they do not so engage. They insist that right is wrong and wrong is right. They insist that truth springs forth, as if a fountain, from their beliefs. They insist that their version of Utopia should be imposed upon everyone. Most of them should be locked away in a mental asylum somewhere--or at least banished from among us. They are a danger to the rest of us.
Yes. And post #18. Its nuts.

Old 10-20-2018, 12:14 PM

23,592 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
When your grain rations are halved like the rest of us and all that's left to eat is "cake" you'll change your toon.
That doesn't make sense, especially the "toon" part.

Old 10-20-2018, 12:15 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,225,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
The French Revolutionaries were a crazed, deranged mob. A dark time in their history...and yet they celebrate it. Which would be like the Germans celebrating Auschwitz.

Old 10-20-2018, 12:19 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Of course they are a mob party. They are the party of collective authoritarianism. In that which they profess to hate, they engage. In that which they profess to love, they do not so engage. They insist that right is wrong and wrong is right. They insist that truth springs forth, as if a fountain, from their beliefs. They insist that their version of Utopia should be imposed upon everyone. Most of them should be locked away in a mental asylum somewhere--or at least banished from among us. They are a danger to the rest of us.
Some people say the Left is akin to the French revolutionaries and in some aspects I think that's true. But I see a lot of similarities of the left with communist especially and even Nazism. The left's arguments and tactics seem most like those of communists and to some extent Nazis.

Old 10-20-2018, 12:23 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
The French Revolutionaries were a crazed, deranged mob. A dark time in their history...and yet they celebrate it. Which would be like the Germans celebrating Auschwitz.
The American left seems like the French revolutionaries, Bolsheviks, and Nazis like aspects combined. Quiet a diverse motley crew. What do you think?

Old 10-20-2018, 12:38 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Its been pretty bad when Republican law makers are being shot, stabbed at, attempted poisoning, harassed at restaurants with their family, death threats, chants of killing cops, setting everything ablaze, rioting, looting, shooting, blocking roads/highways, vandalism, false accusations, smear campaigns, physically assaulting anyone that support Trump, even children........<------thats just the tip of the iceberg. All done by the violent left

Some Democrats here will disagree that their party isn't the party of hate. I dare any Democrat here to go to your next so-call "peaceful" protest with a red MAGA hat and see what happens. I guarantee you'll end up in the hospital .

Old 10-20-2018, 01:16 PM

391 posts, read 158,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I don't need any news source to misinform me. I can just look out the door and see the Democrats are turning America into a dystopian Latin American like country.
Exactly!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies