Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2018, 03:36 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times

Advertisements

I wish I could enjoy this but I can't. I hate to see people lose their job over running their mouths. I understand why companies do it, I just can't enjoy someone losing their livelihood, even if they are vile, little creatures. I imagine the smug little twit waking up this morning to find out he is now unemployed - and there is a part of me that still feels bad for them about that. I KNOW...but he's still human. Just wish these people would learn some restraint.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2018, 03:38 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,744,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
Good, glad they fired him. Now, how many Righties would you like us to post who do outrageous acts like that ? Believe me, we have no exclusive on idiots on our side.
Post all you want. People behaving like Steve Wilson should be fired regardless of their political affiliation.

Old 10-22-2018, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I wish I could enjoy this but I can't. I hate to see people lose their job over running their mouths. I understand why companies do it, I just can't enjoy someone losing their livelihood, even if they are vile, little creatures. I imagine the smug little twit waking up this morning to find out he is now unemployed - and there is a part of me that still feels bad for them about that. I KNOW...but he's still human. Just wish these people would learn some restraint.
Seeing your buddies get fired is a good way to learn about proper behavior.

The real culprit is Maxine Waters who encourages this kind of behavior. But doesn't care about the idiots she inspires to do this.

Old 10-22-2018, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
Imagine the party of hatred being butt-hurt over demonstrations of hatred...lol.
The party of hatred was clearly being displayed by James Wilson. But he's just a pitiful pawn following the leadership of Hillary and Maxine.

Old 10-22-2018, 04:09 PM

52,272 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post

The real culprit is Maxine Waters who encourages this kind of behavior. But doesn't care about the idiots she inspires to do this.
I don't know what Brain Rot Waters is thinking when she said to harass "them" in public. This is the end result of that, people verbally abusing people like this. People in public positions need to be aware of what comes out of their mouths. You egg people on you never know what you're going to get because you get the crazies that take things too far.

Old 10-22-2018, 04:15 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,730,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
There is a fine line between terrorist and patriot though...have to keep in mind, all the men we honor and celebrate, from the American Revolutionary war...they were viewed as terrorists in those days (by England-their govt)...only thru the passage of time and the US becoming a nation, did they morph into patriots/ heroes.

If England had won that war...all those people would have went down in history as traitors to their Govt, terrorists, cowards, etc
So? The winners get to dictate terms.

Old 10-22-2018, 09:47 PM

9,471 posts, read 10,808,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
No.

Business owners have the right to hire--and fire--ANYONE for ANY reason, period.

Property rights are absolute.

“Laws” telling people how to run their businesses are Marxist tyranny.
If you really care about stopping Marxism and preserving freedom then you must see how liberals are using our own conservative beliefs in property rights against us. If allowed to continue unchecked they will see a world where proper and political thought will be controlled by HR and PR departments of major corporations. These corporate entities will be controlled by liberal special interest groups.

The right to hire and fire for any reason is a lesser right than that of free speech. Ending an employers right to fire for political reasons will take all the teeth out of political correctness and restore free speech. Conservatives will be able to stand in the light and put the socially back in their place.

If you support the right of corporations to fire conservatives for political belief or politically incorrect behavior then you support the leftist vermin.

Old 10-22-2018, 11:51 PM

89,030 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Be aware that cameras are everywhere. Behave as a nasty POS and say cruel, vicious things to a person concerning the death of their loved one and you may not be wanted by any employers.

Good job videographer.

Old 10-23-2018, 12:30 AM

15,862 posts, read 6,328,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post

What's the difference between proper behavior and PC?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies