Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2018, 05:42 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,499,110 times

Advertisements

Where did these snowflakes go ? It’s been a while since one of those silly not my President protests .
Have SJWs finally acknowledged after nearly 2 years that Donald J Trump is President of the United States?

I also haven’t been hearing much about impeachment for a minute . Even from Mad Maxine
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2018, 05:44 AM

34,941 posts, read 36,305,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Where did these snowflakes go ? It’s been a while since one of those silly not my President protests .
Have SJWs finally acknowledged after nearly 2 years that Donald J Trump is President of the United States?

I also haven’t been hearing much about impeachment for a minute . Even from Mad Maxine
They still don’t like him. I’d imagine most like him even less now.

Don’t kid yourself. He’s as hated as ever.

Old 10-22-2018, 05:49 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,153,225 times
That's right. Maxine Waters told us over and over, "we gonna impeach foty five". And we have to #BelieveWomen or some crap like that. So, we must be getting close, right?

Old 10-22-2018, 05:59 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,853,239 times
Quote:

They WalkedAway. Well, except for the radical leftists/hellywood and criminal politicians who are coming up for a last gasp of air.

Old 10-22-2018, 06:00 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,876,906 times
Quote:

Just because the street protests have slowed down, that doesn't mean we aren't still here. You will see us by the millions on Nov 6th, that is the best way we can show you we are still around !

But, thanks for asking about us anyway...…..nice that you care.

Old 10-22-2018, 06:05 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,853,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Just because the street protests have slowed down, that doesn't mean we aren't still here. You will see us by the millions on Nov 6th, that is the best way we can show you we are still around !

But, thanks for asking about us anyway...…..nice that you care.
Have your "millions" of voter IDs ready.

Old 10-22-2018, 06:08 AM

26,662 posts, read 28,742,859 times
We're still here. We are not sjw or whatever else you mistakenly assume.

We are the ordinary American people and this loud mouthed thug does not represent us. So we are biding our time. But yes, we are still here and we will fight to keep this country alive.

Old 10-22-2018, 06:11 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,317,221 times
Quote:

Apple Stores?
Target?
Sears - getting some deals?

It is interesting how quiet the talk has become, before the mid terms.

We told you people 18 months ago that there was no Russian Collusion, that it was a bunch of crap dreamed up by the democrats to explain away a loss by the worst candidate anyone has ever seen.

Old 10-22-2018, 06:12 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,689,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
We're still here. We are not sjw or whatever else you mistakenly assume.

We are the ordinary American people and this loud mouthed thug does not represent us. So we are biding our time. But yes, we are still here and we will fight to keep this country alive.
The democrat candidates won't represent you either but you will vote for them knowing that anyway.

They represent the populations all around the world coming here waving their foreign flags.

Old 10-22-2018, 06:14 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,133,357 times
Still here, can't wait to vote in November.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies