Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2018, 08:10 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,633,744 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
You are correct.

The hypocrisy and double-standards among Trump supporters here on City-Data is astounding.
show me where "right wingers" are defending anyone..

Old 10-26-2018, 08:11 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,861,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
This thread just goes to show how stupid Trump supporters are for trying to blame this on liberals and how scared they are that they know deep down that one of their own is making these bombs.

But this is just so typical of Trump and his Trumpettes………..nothing is ever their fault, and they spin things 180 to fit their own narrative.

These bombs were built by some Right Wing nut jobs, and there is no spinning that around to make it look like the Left did it as a ploy. Someone went to a whole lot of trouble and expense to do this.

I am betting it is either some Right Wing group, or the Russians. I don't think one person could have done all of this on his own, and also did the research to get the correct addresses, etc. This took some time and work.

Old 10-26-2018, 08:15 AM

413 posts, read 302,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Try again, post the link to the story, not some right skewed website.
If i keep trying again we will have a million posts in a week. I will give you one more link. You will most likely use Alinsky tactic #..... to attack the source as not liberal enough.

fake news Archives - The Federalist
fake news Archives - The Federalist

Old 10-26-2018, 08:16 AM

20,476 posts, read 12,395,607 times
you know we've all been thinking it...

Old 10-26-2018, 08:17 AM

718 posts, read 600,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
So much speculation in here when there is so little factual information available.

All we the American public know as of right now, is that all the bombs are similar in make/design, and that some of them might have been processed through a Miami post office.

Yet dozens and dozens of Trumplings here are CONVINCED that it's some "prankster leftist."

I'm just here to keep folks honest.
All you are doing is trying to invoke more division. Your click bait doesn't work on most and the one's that engage with you, are pointing out your non-neutrality.

19,784 posts, read 15,123,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan west View Post
Just turn on your tv to CNN its not rocket science. They have already blamed President Trump for causing this. I don't need to impress you with my literary skills or my investigative writing skills. It is in your face daily. Open your eyes.
Nope, you hollered the fake news mantra, you prove to me what Trump is spouting is true.

Hint: Just because the POTUS doesn't like what's reported doesn't make it fake news.

And example of fake news: Pizzagate.

3,074 posts, read 1,304,610 times
The best part is if this is a leftist will the media basically ignore it

Old 10-26-2018, 08:19 AM

20,476 posts, read 12,395,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCHouseHunter View Post
You mean like that guy who shot up a field of Republicans that everyone on the left conveniently either ignored, wrote off, or forgot about within a week?
or like the ricin packages sent to a half dozen or more members of the Trump team and the white house and his family just about 3 weeks ago that the news outlets currently freaking out didn't spend 15 minutes talking about

12,372 posts, read 9,320,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
LAWL.

Idiot pundit at NBC is blaming it on the Russians.

Here We Go–> NBC’s Chuck Todd: I Fear Russians Behind Mail Bomb Packages

The #hoaxbomb thing has become a full blown MSM circlejerk just like the death of warmonger John McCain. Why anyone listens to them is beyond me.

Chuck's speculation is no more or less possible than some of the stupid theories posted in this thread including yours. But one thing you fail to understand is there is nothing "hoax-like" about the fear these 13 pipe bombs going through the postal service is causing to the people who work at the post office, in the buildings where the packages were delivered and to the people and their families who were the targeted recipients. It's domestic terrorism. Plain and simple, whether the bombs were meant to go off or not and I think you'd agree with that if you weren't so focused on spreading dis-information.

Last edited by Wayland Woman; 10-26-2018 at 08:44 AM..

11,404 posts, read 4,092,614 times
The most descriptive explanation about the bombs was on Wednesday by NY major De Blasio.

"Mayor Bill de Blasio said on Wednesday a live explosive device targeting CNN’s offices at the Time Warner Center at Columbus Circle was “clearly an act of terror.” According to the FBI, the packages were mailed in manila envelopes with bubble wrap interior. Investigators say they were lightweight because glass was used as shrapnel. The would-be killer kept the weight down so the devices could be put in a mailbox, authorities believe.
Sources tell CBS News the device found at the Time Warner Center was made from PVC pipe and covered with black tape. It contained a small battery, which sources say was similar to a watch battery.
Depending on the charge inside, the PVC would fracture and cause additional shrapnel from the pipe, according to sources.
https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/10/24/clintons-suspicious-package/ "

This is the most detailed description I believe we've been given thus far. Mayor said it was "live" but yeah, we haven't heard much since. Of course the FBI and Homeland might know a lot more and just aren't saying because this is still an active investigation. Who knows.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies