Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2018, 06:53 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,085,935 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Or someone who had no clue what they were doing. I mentioned this on another thread, but there was another case that came to my mind where someone made a lot of bombs and planted them to go off, yet none did. Google "Columbine, Eric Harris." If nothing else, this proves that sometimes bomb makers don't know how to make bombs.
What it can say is that the bombs did not have enough explosive material in the first place, or there was never any way to detonate it. If either is the case, then chances are, there was never any attempt to actually cause physical harm to anybody, hence the False Flag. If it was a false flag event that is the only thing you can say about this that was successful, because a lot of Democrat voters will never learn of it, even after the perp is caught and convicted, because they only watch CNN or MSNBC.

Old 10-26-2018, 06:57 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Or someone who had no clue what they were doing. I mentioned this on another thread, but there was another case that came to my mind where someone made a lot of bombs and planted them to go off, yet none did. Google "Columbine, Eric Harris." If nothing else, this proves that sometimes bomb makers don't know how to make bombs.

1 bomb vs 10? And a completely different situation all together....their minds were racing, knowing what they were going to do...they could have easily have done something wrong, as opposed to someone sitting in their living room making fake bombs...knowing nobody was going to get hurt....

Old 10-26-2018, 06:58 AM

5,701 posts, read 3,222,313 times
I fear they will use real bombs next time since this scheme is backfiring on them.

Old 10-26-2018, 07:00 AM

4,865 posts, read 4,179,855 times
And it turns out some posters can sink even lower.

Old 10-26-2018, 07:01 AM

5,527 posts, read 3,253,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
What a disgusting thing to joke about.

I will pray for you.
Thoughts and prayers.

Old 10-26-2018, 07:04 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
It could be a crazy person, it could be a hoax by some dirt bag on the left, or it could be a prank - and honestly, the first time I saw that photo from CNN on their twitter timeline, my very first thought was, "Oh boy...tell me you all didn't just do that."

You know who I'm talking about.

That is it, period. A crazy person. someone that has let their emotions and anger consume them to this point. It really doesn't matter which side this individual leans on, but the media and our politicians are certainly going to jump on this to try and sway our opinions and possibly change how we will vote. I know it won't sway mine, it's still going to be R all the way.

Old 10-26-2018, 07:05 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I've heard several former FBI, CIA, PD, etc., say the same thing. Reeks of being a Dem false flag. The chosen targets and the fake Hollywood-style (super-thick red and black wires attached to both ends, enormous digital clock with no actual alarm mechanism taped to the middle, etc.) prop "bombs" were significant giveaways, according to them.
I have heard several former FBI, CIA, PD and anyone with an opinion on the matter, say all sorts of things. Most say it’s too premature to determine if this is a warm up to a bigger event or the work of one or more people who want to create a a sensation before the election.

Can’t imagine anyone who intends to vote is going to change their mind in terms of who they support.

If “ I did not vote” was a candidate, it would win by a landslide.

Old 10-26-2018, 07:06 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,085,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
That is it, period. A crazy person. someone that has let their emotions and anger consume them to this point. It really doesn't matter which side this individual leans on, but the media and our politicians are certainly going to jump on this to try and sway our opinions and possibly change how we will vote. I know it won't sway mine, it's still going to be R all the way.
Tell that to City-Data Trump supporters......

Old 10-26-2018, 07:06 AM

89,012 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Dem strategy explained, whether "bombs," bricks, or other:

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/...ryId=126114960

Old 10-26-2018, 07:07 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,262,911 times
Is there some giant liberal hive mind that I don't know about that conjured this plan, was it like a collective "Borg" conjured master plan, or was it just one loon and than you cons just blame every non conservative for some person(s) decision making... is it one of those or are you all just bored and make up stuff as usual...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies