Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2018, 01:45 PM

16,603 posts, read 8,615,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
You would have never heard her name if she weren't married to Bill. Ironic, since she presents herself as some big women's advocate. The only thing Hillary advocates for is Hillary.
That is the most ironic and hypocritical aspect of Hillary.

Sure she has been a chameleon her whole political life, but many a politician has been also. Still, most wont completely abandon their core principles.
Hillary tries to come across as a feminist champion, and was blatantly hypocritical during the "metoo" movement by saying the women should always be heard with an assumption of honesty.
Thus people like the Duke lacrosse guys or Kavanaugh are guilty by accusation alone, and must prove their innocence.
Yet her philandering husband that has had intermittent "bimbo eruptions" throughout his career going back to his Arkansas days, but is always innocent. All the women were excoriated by her, not assumed to be telling the truth.

Now one needs to ask an important question when it comes to Hillary's motivation to defend Bill, even as recently as this past week.
Is it because she really loves the guy, or did she put up with him all these years for political expediency and gain?
Many suspect it is the latter.
What lends credence to that is how she totally threw him under the bus by running against most of his policies during her campaign, yet stuck by him over all the accusations of rape, sexual harassment, affairs, etc.

Frankly, I never cared much that he is a cad, as that is more of a personal family issue. Americans of course didn't like being lectured and lied to with a wagging finger, only to find out he was lying all along. Still his affair (which in today's environment is considered sexually inappropriate) was covered for by Hillary.
The so called champion of women's rights obviously is only concerned with the women who might potentially vote for her.
Just like in Animal Farm, all women are equal to Hillary, but some women are more equal than others.

`

Old 10-26-2018, 02:04 PM

21,934 posts, read 9,508,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
That is the most ironic and hypocritical aspect of Hillary.

Sure she has been a chameleon her whole political life, but many a politician has been also. Still, most wont completely abandon their core principles.
Hillary tries to come across as a feminist champion, and was blatantly hypocritical during the "metoo" movement by saying the women should always be heard with an assumption of honesty.
Thus people like the Duke lacrosse guys or Kavanaugh are guilty by accusation alone, and must prove their innocence.
Yet her philandering husband that has had intermittent "bimbo eruptions" throughout his career going back to his Arkansas days, but is always innocent. All the women were excoriated by her, not assumed to be telling the truth.

Now one needs to ask an important question when it comes to Hillary's motivation to defend Bill, even as recently as this past week.
Is it because she really loves the guy, or did she put up with him all these years for political expediency and gain?
Many suspect it is the latter.
What lends credence to that is how she totally threw him under the bus by running against most of his policies during her campaign, yet stuck by him over all the accusations of rape, sexual harassment, affairs, etc.

Frankly, I never cared much that he is a cad, as that is more of a personal family issue. Americans of course didn't like being lectured and lied to with a wagging finger, only to find out he was lying all along. Still his affair (which in today's environment is considered sexually inappropriate) was covered for by Hillary.
The so called champion of women's rights obviously is only concerned with the women who might potentially vote for her.
Just like in Animal Farm, all women are equal to Hillary, but some women are more equal than others.

`
I really don't care about Bill's philandering but accusations of rape by Broderick and Bill exposing himself to Jones are disturbing. I could go either way on the Lewinsky thing if there was no other pattern of disgusting behavior. But I agree with you about all the other points. Again, I don't believe for one second Hillary would have stayed married had it not been in her political interest.

Old 10-26-2018, 02:16 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,113,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
And so idiots make bombs following Hillary's lead.

Most likely a Hillary supporter just trying to get news headlines for his fake bombs.
"Please take your nonsense elsewhere" vs "**** you troll". That's what she meant by not being civil.

Trump labeling groups as enemies when his audience already has a vision of what they should be doing to their enemies *hint hint* "2nd amendment remedies" *hint hint* is a much more direct call to action than Clinton saying you don't need to treat Republicans like adults you respect.

Old 10-26-2018, 02:39 PM

16,603 posts, read 8,615,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
"Please take your nonsense elsewhere" vs "**** you troll". That's what she meant by not being civil.

Trump labeling groups as enemies when his audience already has a vision of what they should be doing to their enemies *hint hint* "2nd amendment remedies" *hint hint* is a much more direct call to action than Clinton saying you don't need to treat Republicans like adults you respect.
Oh brother.

You excoriate that other poster for absurd associations of the bomber and Hillary(agreed), then turn right around and do the same thing to Trump.
You also try to imply that Hillary's obnoxious comment should be taken in the mildest of ways, which clearly it was not.
I suppose Holder saying not to follow the advice from Michelle Obama, and instead "kick them" meant something innocuous as well?

I won't call what Hillary said a "dog whistle" (like the left likes to do against Trump), but saying there is no need to be civil toward those who disagree with you, is certainly more than what you are implying.
Yet just like another poster who took my comment about 9/11 not being the fault of either Bill Clinton or George Bush, they went on to defend Clinton, yet attack Bush.

Demanding civility and decency from each other must be a two way street, not 'do as I say, not as I do" theme.

If you look at all the unrest, obnoxious protests in the scotus hearings, riots, attacks on citizens by mobs, preventing distinguished people from speaking on college campuses, etc., etc., it has been coming from the left, not the right.

`

Old 10-26-2018, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Oh brother.

You excoriate that other poster for absurd associations of the bomber and Hillary(agreed), then turn right around and do the same thing to Trump.
You also try to imply that Hillary's obnoxious comment should be taken in the mildest of ways, which clearly it was not.
I suppose Holder saying not to follow the advice from Michelle Obama, and instead "kick them" meant something innocuous as well?

I won't call what Hillary said a "dog whistle" (like the left likes to do against Trump), but saying there is no need to be civil toward those who disagree with you, is certainly more than what you are implying.
Yet just like another poster who took my comment about 9/11 not being the fault of either Bill Clinton or George Bush, they went on to defend Clinton, yet attack Bush.

Demanding civility and decency from each other must be a two way street, not 'do as I say, not as I do" theme.

If you look at all the unrest, obnoxious protests in the scotus hearings, riots, attacks on citizens by mobs, preventing distinguished people from speaking on college campuses, etc., etc., it has been coming from the left, not the right.

`
Here's the difference... When has Hillary ever applauded violence? Bc I can point to several instances where Trump openly applauded violence against his opposition.
Cheering on protesters getting beaten up? Saying he'd kick another protesters ass? Applauding the Republican who literally got into a fist fight with a reporter? Encouraging supporters at his rally to punch other people in their faces? Do i need to keep going?

What actions has Hillary made to explicitly approve of violence towards her opposition? Trump has a track record. Hillary does not.

Old 10-26-2018, 04:26 PM

34,232 posts, read 18,584,601 times
Quote:
Here's the difference... When has Hillary ever applauded violence? Bc I can point to several instances where Trump openly applauded violence against his opposition.
Cheering on protesters getting beaten up? Saying he'd kick another protesters ass? Applauding the Republican who literally got into a fist fight with a reporter? Encouraging supporters at his rally to punch other people in their faces? Do i need to keep going?

What actions has Hillary made to explicitly approve of violence towards her opposition? Trump has a track record. Hillary does not.
Hillary supports BLM, and Antifa. Two violent hate groups. Then she calls for incivility. Not cool.

Old 10-26-2018, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Hillary supports BLM, and Antifa. Two violent hate groups. Then she calls for incivility. Not cool.
And Donald Trump supports the Proud Boys and White supremacists. And he also cheers on fistfights at his rallies and tell his supporters to punch people in the face.

Old 10-26-2018, 04:37 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
And so idiots make bombs following Hillary's lead.

Most likely a Hillary supporter just trying to get news headlines for his fake bombs.
Wow. Wrong again.

Old 10-26-2018, 04:51 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,548,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Wow. Wrong again.
You think he saw the news? I'm betting he saw the news.

Old 10-26-2018, 09:08 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,437,602 times
Quote:
And Donald Trump supports the Proud Boys and White supremacists. And he also cheers on fistfights at his rallies and tell his supporters to punch people in the face.
Not "and" . Only.
Only Trump Republicans are literally cheering descriptions of acts of illegal treatment to say the least
" lock her up" , and cheering violence upon another person in Trumps name. Mobs of cheering and booing for Trumps lies and false accusations to smear and distract from his own shame. They rally against those who speak out and expose Trumps evil deeds.
The Truth is Trumps Enemy.

Democrats are rallying against liars and the lies they tell to cheat the American people .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies