Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are you more concerned about Terrorism or Illegal Immigrants harming you?
Terrorism 19 17.59%
Illegal Immigrants 65 60.19%
Other 24 22.22%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2019, 09:11 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,273,201 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
I am just recently discovering that a lot of Hispanics are in favor of the wall...which is interesting to me and surprising. I saw a poll that found nearly 40% of Hispanics favor the wall which is a figure not too far below non-Hispanic whites. Blacks are far more anti-wall than Hispanics, only 24% of blacks favor it..which is kind of ironic considering it could be argued that illegal immigration hurts blacks economically.

Remember that big caravan that was headed to the U.S? (i never heard what happened to it) a Hispanic lady friend of mine is outraged over it...which surprised me. Why am I surprised at all this? I suppose it's because the media makes it seem like all Hispanics are anti-wall and think of it as racist.

Because many Hispanics like me don't want to turn the U.S.A into a 3rd world banana republic with massive illegal immigration and people who are not from here have no loyalty to this country and could care less about our laws. Many escape that chaos and came here legally, why would Hispanics want to turn the USA to the countries and systems they escaped from? Not me.

Most blacks are just brainwashed by the Democrat Party. If Obama was all for the wall, they would favor it....it's all about tribalism.....the fact is illegal immigration affects blacks a lot because they have to compete with them for jobs, wages, rent goes up in the cities, overcrowded public schools and compete with them for social services but they don't get it. They think by keeping massive of illegals it's going to help them economically and that's false.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2019, 10:26 AM

1,378 posts, read 1,392,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post

Most blacks are just brainwashed by the Democrat Party.
1) It's the Democratic Party, not the "Democrat" Party.

2) Attitudes like this are a perfect example of why the vast majority of black Americans loathe the Republican Party.

Old 02-20-2019, 10:28 AM

1,378 posts, read 1,392,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Just how lame are you lefties going to get?
Not nearly as lame as Republicans.

Old 02-20-2019, 10:30 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
Are you more concerned about Terrorism or Illegal Immigrants harming you?
Both are pretty low in my list of priorities. I dont scare that easily.

Americans are too easily played by politicians into thinking they need government protection from the boogiemen.

Old 02-20-2019, 10:45 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,729,269 times
I voted "Other". I am way more concerned about the way the two parties are behaving badly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies