Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2018, 10:28 AM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
Actually I don't see anything racist about that comment...what I find racist and stupid are the left making out that blacks are victims and believing fake promises. So yes in that regard they are stupid for continual voting for democrats.
Calling Black people "stupid" is racist.

And with stuff like job discrimination, police brutality, racial profiling, it is not hard to convince Blacks of "victimhood". Blacks are already looked down on and treated worse than other groups. I don't find many Republicans speaking out against police brutality, job discrimination, and racial profiling. Democrats don't have to convince Black people of "victimhood". Black people are feeling it daily.

And explain this. How does Trump expect to get more Black votes by calling Black people "stupid"? And I also think about other Republicans who have talked about Black people as if they are some kind of burden on society. Why would I vote for a politician who talks about my race in such ugly terms?

Old 11-03-2018, 10:32 AM

48,532 posts, read 34,851,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Jasper View Post
What does your comment have to do with facts?

http://www.city-data.com/forum/attac...1&d=1541215413
I acknowledged the validity of your statement of black unemployment going down and THAT'S what you come back with? Wow.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 11-03-2018, 10:37 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,225,328 times
I've written much about this kind of racist mindset... Let some of these Right Winger tell it, there is no Racism, when many are themselves not only racist, but bigots, gender bias and have issues with others ethnic cultures.

The imagery at the Republican Convention and Trump Rally's tell the aware minds what they need to know about who is racist and bigots... and the history of America has massive documents that clearly points out the fact that racism and bigotry and delusions of superiority is specific to the Right Wingers throughout America's history. If it was not for them, America would not have a racism problem, and it would not have a gender bias problem and we would not have a society that worships anyone with money as if that is the measure of a human being.

No one is unaware of the racism and bigotry and gender bias of Trump and many of those who follow him. The white nationalist and many racist hate groups... is conclusive fact... of the sector that embraces, harbors and support and promotes the racist ignorance in this Country.

Old 11-03-2018, 10:49 AM

6,227 posts, read 3,409,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Calling Black people "stupid" is racist.

And with stuff like job discrimination, police brutality, racial profiling, it is not hard to convince Blacks of "victimhood". Blacks are already looked down on and treated worse than other groups. I don't find many Republicans speaking out against police brutality, job discrimination, and racial profiling. Democrats don't have to convince Black people of "victimhood". Black people are feeling it daily.

And explain this. How does Trump expect to get more Black votes by calling Black people "stupid"? And I also think about other Republicans who have talked about Black people as if they are some kind of burden on society. Why would I vote for a politician who talks about my race in such ugly terms?

Put it simple as possible...if you hit your finger with a hummer why would you do it again and again?

Old 11-03-2018, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
Put it simple as possible...if you hit your finger with a hummer why would you do it again and again?
1) It is "hammer" not "hummer".

2) I'm asking the questions here. I'll answer your question when you answer mine.

Old 11-03-2018, 11:17 AM

6,073 posts, read 4,752,027 times
I'm sorry, did the OP use the word "explosive" to describe something in Vanity Fair?

Old 11-03-2018, 11:20 AM

So far, no one from the White House or President Trump himself has denied making aforementioned comments. Considering his nutty tweets and other things he has said, and given his brutish manner, it is very easy for me to believe he made those comments.

Old 11-03-2018, 11:23 AM

^To add more. Considering those comments, garnering the Black vote will be less likely in this case. Ask this. Why vote for someone who basically makes disparaging comments about your race/ethnicity?

Old 11-03-2018, 11:24 AM

6,073 posts, read 4,752,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
^To add more. Considering those comments, garnering the Black vote will be less likely in this case. Ask this. Why vote for someone who basically makes disparaging comments about your race/ethnicity?
that's the reason I'll never vote for a democrat.

Old 11-03-2018, 11:27 AM

4,481 posts, read 2,285,932 times
So it's fake news but people are still posting like it's real. Why? Confirmation bias?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies