Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2018, 08:42 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,846,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Except nobody creates a bigger rally crowd than Trump, so more people come to hear him speak than anyone in the world (or 2nd to the Pope, but I doubt the Pope's personality is the reason for that).
Trump has a personality? My personal feeling is that he creates a show. He is a show unto himself. Like a football team or a circus, a play or a theatrical show, a reality star...............oh, oops, reality star. The white house is his playground. I will be glad when an adult, civil minded person is in charge again. JMO and HOPE.

Old 11-19-2018, 08:45 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,422,948 times
Melanie needs to go back to the drawing board with her online anti bully campaign. Her husband acts like a child and a bully. It starts at home First Lady.

Old 11-19-2018, 08:49 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Melanie needs to go back to the drawing board with her online anti bully campaign. Her husband acts like a child and a bully. It starts at home First Lady.
Her campaign is a joke. Just like Trump is a joke of a president.

Old 11-19-2018, 08:52 AM

6,129 posts, read 6,810,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
I agree. Tweets like that do him no favors, and even push some people away from supporting him, and it stokes the mental fires for the insane, hate-Trump obsessed lunatics.

As long as Trump policies are helping the country, as they definitely have been doing, I don't care what ignorant or silly tweets he makes. It's like water on a duck's back, I don't really care what he tweets.
I get people who feel that way, and if all he did was be rude on Twitter I coud understand. But he also lies lies lies lies constantly, and in ways that are pretty destructive... promoting nutso conspiracy theories, stoking hatred, promoting massive distrust in anything or anyone that doesn't flatter him. It goes beyond just being rude for me.

We couldn't have an economy that continued to grow and y'all get your conservatie judges without all that?

Is it really worth the cost?

Old 11-19-2018, 08:55 AM

27,073 posts, read 11,859,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
This bully knows no bounds.

Immature, silly, disrespectful...he just can't quit showing his true personality.

Old 11-19-2018, 08:55 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
I get people who feel that way, and if all he did was be rude on Twitter I coud understand. But he also lies lies lies lies constantly, and in ways that are pretty destructive... promoting nutso conspiracy theories, stoking hatred, promoting massive distrust in anything or anyone that doesn't flatter him. It goes beyond just being rude for me.

We couldn't have an economy that continued to grow and y'all get your conservatie judges without all that?

Is it really worth the cost?
Many prominent, former, Republicans have stepped up to say - NO.

Old 11-19-2018, 08:59 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,846,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Regret it how? The nation is better off since he was elected. Well, besides the unstable Trump haters who riot and protest and publicly loose their minds, what is worst off since he was elected?
Most of the unstable trump haters, don't hate the man. If they are like me, they hate what he has done to our office of the President and Commander in Chief of our great country. He is a total embarrassment and disgrace. The nation is better off? What nation are you referring to? The nation of trump inc.?

Old 11-19-2018, 08:59 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Melania? She just publicly embarrassed and fired a US official that is what totally out of her jurisdiction.

I'm beginning to think she is just like him, but quieter. That inappropriately stupid jacket, defending Trump's crude remarks and actions towards women and people in general, wearing a colonial outfit while touring Africa--she is as insensitive and inappropriate as he is. She used to be a blank slate. Now she's Mrs. Trump and acting like Mr. Trump. Not finding her likeable at all.

Old 11-19-2018, 09:03 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Melania? She just publicly embarrassed and fired a US official that is what totally out of her jurisdiction.

I'm beginning to think she is just like him, but quieter. That inappropriately stupid jacket, defending Trump's crude remarks and actions towards women and people in general, wearing a colonial outfit while touring Africa--she is as insensitive and inappropriate as he is. She used to be a blank slate. Now she's Mrs. Trump and acting like Mr. Trump. Not finding her likeable at all.
She is also a birther troll.

Old 11-19-2018, 09:03 AM

10,758 posts, read 4,346,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Yeah, Trump draws crowds like the Pope...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Backwood/Backwards folks were always drawn to the circus when it came to town btw. It breaks up the monotony of their culturally limited lives. Trump has no personality and coasts on his repetitive ignorant rhetoric. Trump is a one trick pony and his fans are too dense to see the obvious. Anyone that looks up to a small guy such as Trump must be realty tiny.
And yet, if you or I ran for President, he'd look very tiny compared to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
Trump has a personality? My personal feeling is that he creates a show. He is a show unto himself. Like a football team or a circus, a play or a theatrical show, a reality star...............oh, oops, reality star. The white house is his playground. I will be glad when an adult, civil minded person is in charge again. JMO and HOPE.
I wish I could do that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies