Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2018, 07:43 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times

Advertisements

Looks like the British interfered in our election but b/c they aren't RUSSIAN they get a pass.

What kind of nonsense is that ? The correct answer is "Witch Hunt".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2018, 08:16 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
There are links within this article to Yahoo News which republished the Telegraph article if you want more details. If you only read and watch censored news, most of the story will surprise you. The rest of us have known about this for quite a while now.

The central concern of the British officials surrounds President Trump declassifying evidence that will outline a coordinated effort by a weaponized U.S. intelligence apparatus to use their foreign counterparts for two aspects: (1) to spy on the Trump campaign in 2016; and (2) to help carryout an entrapment scheme that would become the baseline for the FBI’s counterintelligence operation which evolved into Mueller’s Russian election interference investigation (aka. the “insurance policy”).

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...nt-in-spygate/
Wow, you know something Trump doesn't know ... amazing.

Old 11-22-2018, 11:41 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
My British friend called to wish me a Happy Thanksgiving and told me this story was on the front page in the UK. Any opposition media here, besides Yahoo, running this story?

Old 11-22-2018, 11:43 AM

7,943 posts, read 6,068,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
yawn
Indeed. If it was convenient for his fat cat underhandedness (and catty he is), he would already be accusing them.

Old 11-22-2018, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
yawn

Yes, left wing media has a soporific effect on their zombies to keep them calm.

Old 11-22-2018, 11:44 AM

7,943 posts, read 6,068,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
My British friend called to wish me a Happy Thanksgiving and told me this story was on the front page in the UK. Any opposition media here, besides Yahoo, running this story?
On the front page of what? LOL
Brexit weekly?
or Anti-Trump weekly?
or Just "Look at us, give us power and money" weekly?

Factionist people can be so dense as to the workings of this world.

Old 11-22-2018, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
Indeed. If it was convenient for his fat cat underhandedness (and catty he is), he would already be accusing them.
Wait until January 1, 2019 when Lindsey Graham is head of the Senate Judiciary. Then the fun begins. It will make Congressional investigations look like kindergarten tantrums.

Can you say 'military tribunals,' boys and girls?

Old 11-22-2018, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
On the front page of what? LOL
Brexit weekly?
or Anti-Trump weekly?
or Just "Look at us, give us power and money" weekly?

Factionist people can be so dense as to the workings of this world.

I guess you've never traveled outside of the US. The Telegraph is the major newspaper in the UK
Factionist people can be so dense as to the workings of this world

Old 11-22-2018, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
If a website called "the conservative treehouse" is the only source you have, I'm gonna pass on this bogus story.

FAKE NEWS THREAD.

You mean you didn't click the links in the story which would have taken you to The Telegraph and, for loonies, Yahoo News? I thought you lot boasted about being educated

Old 11-22-2018, 12:13 PM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 3 days ago)

27,182 posts, read 13,469,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
The "Five Eyes" apparatus sort of functions as scheme to circumvent domestic laws on spying in each of the countries involved. That being said, call me silly, but I think these agencies serve a valuable function. But to Trump and his true disciples, they're part of "muh deep state" and are all the enemy or something. Seriously, get a grip. What could possibly be a better gift to the Russians than to undermine the Western intelligence infrastructure? And yet Trump appears intent on doing just that.

British intelligence chiefs are reportedly trying to convince the White House not to declassify more of the FBI wiretap application on former Trump campaign advisor Carter Page, because it would expose intelligence-gathering sources and methods.

According to the U.K.’s Daily Telegraph, U.S. intelligence officials are also against the idea, as are those in Australia, another member of the intelligence-gathering club known as the Five Eyes (the group also includes Canada and New Zealand.)

Five Eyes - Wikipedia

Carter Page became a foreign policy advisor on Trump’s campaign team early in 2016. The FBI obtained a warrant to monitor his communications several months later, after they became aware that he may have been meeting with Russian officials in Moscow in mid-2016.

Is Trump really going to upset his allies in 'Five Eyes' as well as NATO.

Trump's only comment so far is that he totally respects 'Five Eyes' and that thye make wonderful burgers and fries but he still prefers a Big Mac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies