Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2018, 05:40 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Banjomike. You need to educate yourrself as do a lot of people in this thread. Waldokitty is also a good exampie.

Waldokitty. If Russia wanted the eastern Ukraine IT WOULD HAVE IT NOW!!!

Russia wants a NEUTRAL neighbor, intact. Not an economic basket case ruled by wannabe Nazi nutters.

What happened this past weekend is a result of the current Ukrainian juntas shenanigans, arresting ships as they leave Sevastopol harbor, detaining Russian citizens and in general just being belligerant.

You poke the bear you'll pull back bleeding stump.

Get it?

I highly suspect Porkochunko is desperate. His poll numbers are in single digits, he needs something to make him look good. This Martial Law thing is supposedly only for 30 days. Lets see what happens in 30 days.
Dear you are loudly agreeing with us. But you have your head stuck up where the light don't shine over Putin, you can't figure this out.

Of course Porkochunk is desperate. I've already said it. As for Russia and the E. Ukraine. It's a matter of time. Putin's smarter at it than you.

Old 11-26-2018, 05:45 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
This is a bright example of a delusion of many americans. Russia didn't shoot down a commercial airline. Ukrainian army did it. And it has been proved. But you trust fake investigation reports and refuse the real deal.

RT is a legitimate source. But all biased political bigots here can't accept it.
There is no such thing as a credible Russian news source, still waiting on the claim that Ukraine was illegaly detaining detaining ships from a credible nes source, I’ll wait.

Old 11-26-2018, 05:53 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,446,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
There is no such thing as a credible Russian news source, still waiting on the claim that Ukraine was illegaly detaining detaining ships from a credible nes source, I’ll wait.
Go and find a credible news source. You might accidentally learn something about the whole mess while you're looking.

Old 11-26-2018, 05:57 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
The only obvious thing here is you know little about the subject. I've followed it in detail from day 1 back in 2013. All of it. I'm not going to waste time trying to show you anything. Those who want truth need to seek it out for themselves.

Wallow in ignorance or educate yourself about the subject. The choice is yours.

I won't be waiting.
So you have no source just throwing out Russian nonsense. It will be interesting to see what comes from the Mueller investigation relative to Manafort, they sure went to a lot of trouble undermining Ukraine’s government when they could have easily taken them over as you stated.

Old 11-26-2018, 06:04 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,842,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
What is a credible news source for you? All these western anti-Russia propaganda? Yes, they won't cover such things. It's funny that you religiously believe your fake news sources and in the same time claiming that the Russian news are not credible. You live in the topsy-turvy world.

Old 11-26-2018, 06:08 PM

Looks like, as expected, marshal law will be imposed on the Ukranian population, by the crooked Obama installed President of that country. This is of course, suspension of all their rights.

http://tass.com/world/1032712

(and to the NPCs, I believe TASS before I'd believe anything that CNN might say)

Old 11-26-2018, 06:08 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,842,388 times
"The greatest current threat to American national security is not Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, or ISIS.
It’s the average Americans amnesia."
'Short sighted, short attention span and a short temper is a formula for disaster'.
- Samuel Clemons

Old 11-26-2018, 06:27 PM

26,790 posts, read 22,556,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Dear you are loudly agreeing with us. But you have your head stuck up where the light don't shine over Putin, you can't figure this out.

Of course Porkochunk is desperate. I've already said it. As for Russia and the E. Ukraine. It's a matter of time. Putin's smarter at it than you.
It's rather if Putin's plan A (keeping Donbass as manipulative tool) won't work out, he will proceed to the plan B, and either will include it in Russia, or will set it up as an officially independent entity. ( At this point he didn't give support yet for this independency.) Just my guess.
Now in other news; I am learning now that Poroshenko is not implementing the matial law in the entire country, but only in the regions that he perceives not loyal to him ( the Eastern part of the country I assume.)
Another interesting thing I've discovered watching this poll conducted by an independent journalist on the streets of Kiev today, is that people responding to her in Ukrainian, support Poroshenko's decision about the martial law. Those responding in Russian, consider it as a direct connection to his failures as a president and upcoming election. ( Both languages are used in Kiev, sometimes interchangeably.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjJwb-QXjUY

Old 11-26-2018, 07:48 PM

Ukraine now braces for Russian Invasion.

Ukraine Deploys Reservists To 10 Border Provinces As President Warns Of "Russian Invasion"

https://twitter.com/InstaNewsAlerts/...44151077191680

Old 11-26-2018, 08:46 PM

26,790 posts, read 22,556,454 times

"Unwilling to simply accept Poroshenko's claims that he had heard reliable whispers about an imminent Russian invasion, opposition figures pressed Poroshenko on his reasoning for the emergency measures"

He heard it where?
In his head?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies