Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2018, 06:45 PM

63,006 posts, read 29,194,251 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Or let's be even more honest. Why do Trump supporters keep defending the lying Hypocrite-in-Charge? Whether E-verify is mandatory or not, Trump said he used it and he hired no illegal immigrants, both of which are lies.

Trump said he used e-verify in the states that mandated it. So where is the lie?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2018, 06:48 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,692,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Or let's be even more honest. Why do Trump supporters keep defending the lying Hypocrite-in-Charge? Whether E-verify is mandatory or not, Trump said he used it and he hired no illegal immigrants, both of which are lies.
Authoritarianism and brainwashing. By Definition everything he does is OK...even if it isn't. The ends is always worth the means...not matter what. Money is the ends.

You are effectively asking people who sell their souls not to. That never works out. People either have an inner guide or they don't. Those that don't often are called deplorable...or sell-outs....or, in this particular case, usually fear-mongers or racists or nationalists. White Nationalists, that is.

Trump has played these people like fiddles...and these folks just hope some gold dust from his magic hands falls upon them.

That's the story. It's not going to change. Remember, 30% still approved of GW at the end even after costing us blood and treasure in the TRILLIONS of dollars.

It's a difficult thing to accept, but many Americans were brought up wrongly or somehow strayed from common sense of reason/education. Someday I'd like to find out how and why.

My dad taught me everything from an early age. You name it, he taught me. If I would have followed people like Trumpies do, he'd have said "Well, if they jump off a bridge, will you do it too?"...

And that's exactly what they will do. Daily.

Old 12-06-2018, 07:09 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,376,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
you think trump or any ceo hires/fires labor staff??

plus, she lied about being documented
Unfortunately yes, op probably does think that.

Old 12-06-2018, 07:41 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,088,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Trump said he used e-verify in the states that mandated it. So where is the lie?
But not in the states that don't? Boy, way to walk your walk. Only if it's mandated.

Old 12-06-2018, 08:04 PM

2,418 posts, read 2,039,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Why didn't he hire "real" Americans? Because he's a stingy hypocrite.

You might enjoy this as well:

Orange makeup stains and $100 tips:
Trump's undocumented housekeepers tell all
https://news.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/yw7qbg/orange-makeup-stains-and-dollar100-tips-trumps-undocumented-housekeepers-tell-all
I made it - I actually read the entire thread before commenting...... and oh golly, there are so many comments that are off the rails in here, tough to decide which if any are even worth a reply. But this. This. Can't decide if those who believe this are really so gullible???? Or really hate the Prez so much that spreading, perpetuating, and running with this nonsense is just par for the course?

There's enough true s¥!+ about Trump to throw around....no need to embarrass oneself by sharing this crud. This is even lower than the tabloids in the checkout line....

Old 12-07-2018, 12:27 AM

14,234 posts, read 4,604,386 times
Tonight I went to eat at a Mexican restaurant for dinner in a town with a lot of Hispanics.

I guess I supported illegal immigration by eating at a Mexican restaurant . Welp,amnesty for all I guess

Old 12-07-2018, 04:29 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,256,917 times
The only way you can get by with fake documents is if your employer and the government doesn't care.

Old 12-07-2018, 04:30 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,150,821 times
Nowhere in the article you referenced does it claim that Trump hired "undocumented" workers. Can you provide an actual source that backs your claim?

Old 12-07-2018, 04:36 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,150,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by partsunkown View Post
My mistake it should have read Trump resort hired undocumented workers.
Funny how many people have "accidentally" left out that key word when posting threads on this very same topic. I guess copy-and-paste has been buggy lately.

Old 12-07-2018, 04:41 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,256,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by partsunkown View Post
My mistake it should have read Trump resort hired undocumented workers.
Trump is ultimately responsible for what his businesses do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies