Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2018, 11:53 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Godinez said that he was 'bewildered' when they called him a White Supremacist and blurted: 'I'm Mexican!'
LOL

Gotta love it. Poor Antifa.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2018, 11:55 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,602,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
agree, i like that one:

"Imagine the Everest-like mountain of idiocy one must scale to accuse a person of being a racist, only to then transition to accosting that same person with a barrage of racial slurs moments after learning of his Mexican background."
Here is to felony assault prison time!

Silly fun idea: Can the feds prosecute either of these clowns that on trial if they came from another state? Then use some monster federal prosecutor and NO plea bargain.

Old 12-18-2018, 12:32 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Sounds like a HATE CRIME

Old 12-28-2018, 06:28 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,602,310 times
There was a post on this earlier.

I just want a big weaponized cage match. We put in 10 antifa and 10 alt right nuts at a time. Maybe like the book/ film "Running Man" and "Hunger games"

Old 12-28-2018, 06:30 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,089,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
I just want a big weaponized cage match. We put in 10 antifa and 10 alt right nuts at a time. Maybe like the book/ film "Running Man" and "Hunger games"
Haha I'd love to see that! far-left nutjobs vs far-right nutjobs!

Old 12-28-2018, 06:34 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk Washington View Post
https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/21/a...elphia-alcoff/

My wife and I pay attention to what's happening in our city of Philadelphia. This attacked happened in November, but the local media did such a good job of non-reporting on it, that we didn't hear about it until the other day.

Why would the media for a major city not report this? Violence and racial slurs were used against the Marines, any other time this would be big news here. Baffling as to why this is being covered up.

Is antifa considered a hate/terrorist group yet? If not, they should be.
Activist media will keep you ignorant of what is really happening all around you. It benefits those in power to stay in power.

Old 12-28-2018, 06:37 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,954,715 times
Quote:

My wife and I pay attention to what's happening in our city of Philadelphia. This attacked happened in November, but the local media did such a good job of non-reporting on it, that we didn't hear about it until the other day.

Why would the media for a major city not report this? Violence and racial slurs were used against the Marines, any other time this would be big news here. Baffling as to why this is being covered up.

No. they are considered a tolerant liberal SJW group. So the violence that they do? It's perfectly acceptable.

If the attack had been an alt right group? Days and days of nonstop coverage.

Old 12-28-2018, 06:40 AM

30,075 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:

Note that they called them "spics and wetbacks"- pretty classy and very "inclusive and tolerant". I guess "Juden" is a little worn out and is so 1930s.

These brownshirt fascists ARE A TERRORIST GROUP and need to be checked. I have no problem at all with citizens of similar political ideology voicing their opinions peacefully- its their right.

However, ANTIFA, like many leftist groups, resorts to violence and intimidation in an effort to spread their agenda. They are indeed totalitarians and fail to understand history.

Old 12-28-2018, 06:44 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,847,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
Far too many people are quick to use phys. violence against other people before the attacking group might stop to check to make sure they have their facts straight.
What???

Old 12-28-2018, 06:52 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
no one ever claimed the antiFAs were very bright..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ters-MACE.html
Violent people whether they are AntiFA, white supremacists, illegal or legal are violent people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies