Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2018, 12:23 AM

2,919 posts, read 3,189,346 times

Advertisements

Where does such hate come from? This sort of hate seems demonic...and emanating from the pits of hell. This is no laughing matter. This hate is serious. I thought liberals where supposed to be somewhat compassionate and open minded. They hate Trump, veterans, white people, Christedom and etc. I know Trump is a little rough around the edges and eccentric... But he is still our president and deserves respect. I mean liberal news outlets like MSNBC and CNN literally spend 24 hours bashing Trump. That's the only news they provide. Period. It's sickening. The hate is not emanating from the right it's coming solely from the left. God bless Trump and I wish him all the success in the world.

Old 12-25-2018, 12:24 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,532,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
Where does such hate come from? This sort of hate seems demonic...and emanating from the pits of hell. This is no laughing matter. This hate is serious. I thought liberals where supposed to be somewhat compassionate and open minded. They hate Trump, veterans, white people, Christedom and etc. I know Trump is a little rough around the edges and eccentric... But he is still our president and deserves respect. I mean liberal news outlets like MSNBC and CNN literally spend 24 hours bashing Trump. That's the only news they provide. Period. It's sickening. The hate is not emanating from the right it's coming solely from the left. God bless Trump and I wish him all the success in the world.
Bless your heart.

Old 12-25-2018, 12:26 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,456,732 times
And were you so concerned about it during the Obama years?

And no, Trump doesn't deserve respect. His disrespects the Office, he disrespects his opposition, he disrespects our allies. About the only thing he does is spew toxic garbage on Twitter. He acts more like ehat I'd expect from an inebriated hillbilly than the President of the United States. You want to get respect, start by earning it and giving respect.

Old 12-25-2018, 12:27 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,136,796 times
Quote:
Rough around the edges? . The grifter-in-thief has stolen from fellow Americans and screwed them over for his entire adjust life. He's also a traitor. Are you making a joke with this tripe you just posted or are you posting from The Kremlin?

Last edited by sickofnyc; 12-25-2018 at 12:37 AM..

Old 12-25-2018, 12:27 AM

The left revels in this hate. They thrive on it. They see nothing wrong with harboring such hate. Very strange. This sort of hate is exactly what the Devil subsists on and approves of. Dark and unhealthy on a spiritual level.

Old 12-25-2018, 12:33 AM

Quote:
The left revels in this hate. They thrive on it. They see nothing wrong with harboring such hate. Very strange. This sort of hate is exactly what the Devil subsists on and approves of. Dark and unhealthy on a spiritual level.
Sorry, that doesn't make your idiot less of an idiot.

Old 12-25-2018, 12:34 AM

The radicalized left cannot let go of their hate. It is like a drug to them. An addiction. They seem brainwashed by MSNBC and CNN. They seem riddled with white guilt. They want wide open borders... They want to see America turn into a Guatemala like, 3rd world country..they put illegal immigrants first before homeless American citizens and homeless veterans. Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

Old 12-25-2018, 12:35 AM

Just by the responses on this thread it is shocking.... The hate coming from the hearts and minds of the left. What's really scary is that the leftists want war with Russia.

Old 12-25-2018, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Just by the responses on this thread it is shocking.... The hate coming from the hearts and minds of the left. What's really scary is that the leftists want war with Russia.
Oh please. Cons are so hypocritical when they play this "hate" BS. No one is buying it.

Trump cabinet in disarray.

Investigations and convictions right and left.

Third govt shutdown of 2018.

Markets in free fall.

Focus on that and tell me why your idiot can't get his **** together.

Old 12-25-2018, 12:41 AM

165 posts, read 116,138 times
Quote:
The radicalized left cannot let go of their hate. It is like a drug to them. An addiction. They seem brainwashed by MSNBC and CNN. They seem riddled with white guilt. They want wide open borders... They want to see America turn into a Guatemala like, 3rd world country..they put illegal immigrants first before homeless American citizens and homeless veterans. Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.
If there's any brainwashing being done it's to those poorly informed souls that actually believe that liberals want wide open borders, are riddled with white guilt and wish to become a 3rd world country.
As a clinical psychologist, please stop with the "Liberalism truly is a mental disorder." It makes you look foolish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies