Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2019, 10:59 AM

1,156 posts, read 941,766 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LOL, that was one of the goofiest things I've seen. Didn't she learn her lesson from that vid she did showing just how much she's Native. Even the left sorta goofed on her for that blunder, then she follows it up with this.

She's trying to come off like some down to earth working class shlub. Came off authentic, yeah, she's a working class gal and has a beer to prove it.

She should just drop an F bomb. Apparently that's another meaningful metric of a candidate's viability now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2019, 11:02 AM

19,642 posts, read 12,231,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LOL, that was one of the goofiest things I've seen. Didn't she learn her lesson from that vid she did showing just how much she's Native. Even the left sorta goofed on her for that blunder, then she follows it up with this.

She's trying to come off like some down to earth working class shlub. Came off authentic, yeah, she's a working class gal and has a beer to prove it.
She's quite awkward in these attempts, like she is autistic and doesn't know the right way to act to impress the normies. Trump has the skill, Warren misses the mark.

Old 01-04-2019, 11:11 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,610,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
She's quite awkward in these attempts, like she is autistic and doesn't know the right way to act to impress the normies. Trump has the skill, Warren misses the mark.
Really? tRump doesn't impress me at all....

Old 01-04-2019, 11:11 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,087,126 times
That dumb and embarrassing video might be what pushes her out of the running early LOL

Old 01-04-2019, 11:28 AM

52,274 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal25 View Post
She should just drop an F bomb. Apparently that's another meaningful metric of a candidate's viability now.
Yeah, well, it's not just Trump being tacky.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/17364...-james-barrett

Some other newly installed Muslim senator/ congressperson, I can't recall her name dropped the MF bomb I think it was, I'm too lazy to look up more.

Not sure if you are making this a partisan issue or not, I'm just sahing, it's not just the orange one doing this sorta thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Yeah, it was so awkward and blatant too. She really came of as sorta trying to hard.

I'm not really a major trump guy, but if he cracked open a beer I don't think you'd get this same vibe from it. He's not a drinker but whatever.

Old 01-04-2019, 11:45 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbobbbb View Post
Conservative obsession??? Elizabeth Warren is the one bending over backwards to be filmed "getting herself a beer". Before that President Obama wanted to have a "beer summit" to discuss racial issues between police and a black college professor who he felt had been wronged.What conservatives are you talking about?
Yeah...conservative obsession. As if drinking a beer is some big deal.

If that was a bottle of Aquafina, would you care?

Geez.

Old 01-04-2019, 11:59 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,710,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Elizabeth Warren Does Live Stream Pretends To Be Normal and Drink A Beer
A 69 year old Ivy league multi millionaire pretending to drink a beer to look cool. You don't fool us Pocahontas
Best part is when she says theres14 people watching and one of them is complaining about their marxist college debt......

This is not the 2020 candidate whose "normalcy" I'd be worried about.

Old 01-04-2019, 12:10 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Yeah...conservative obsession. As if drinking a beer is some big deal.

If that was a bottle of Aquafina, would you care?

Geez.
Pale face givum Pochahontus fire water to makum weak, makum no war on the white eyes. Squaw needum take medicine mushroom from the great spirit and thinkum like liberal tribe brothers.

Old 01-04-2019, 01:21 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Pale face givum Pochahontus fire water to makum weak, makum no war on the white eyes. Squaw needum take medicine mushroom from the great spirit and thinkum like liberal tribe brothers.
Whatever man. I’m not going there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies