Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2019, 11:40 PM

528 posts, read 227,836 times

Advertisements

Democrats just projecting their racism on to others. Hell they are trying to say the whole school is racist lol

Old 01-19-2019, 11:42 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,391,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merriman80 View Post
Why is this a big deal when liberals are violent
There were no violations of the non-aggression principle in the videos in the link as well as the ones I saw on YouTube. I watched as many as I could find.

Here is everything I saw:

* A Native American man with a drum walked up to chanting students and started chanting to them? (I guess)

* Some black men called a black teen from the school the N word (of course )

* And one of the NA's told the kids white people should go back to Europe.

* A few of the kids mocked the NA after he approached them with his drum chanting by doing the "Tomahawk chop".

General d-bag behavior but no violence. Kudos to the kids for simply standing there as was their right to do so. Not a fan of mocking the NA by doing the Tomahawk chop but if some psycho is going to get up in my friend's face chanting with a drum like that it's not such a big deal to me.

Old 01-19-2019, 11:46 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,529,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
didn't look like a hoax to me...…….elderly man surrounded by 20-30 contemptable snotty teenagers...…..making fun of him...…….they could have moved away a lot easier than him if he was annoying them
They are waiting for their bus there, he walked up to him. He has done this before to college students.

Old 01-20-2019, 12:03 AM

It's pretty clear to anyone who watched the entire video as well as the other shorter clips in the link what happened.

I have the kids briefly doing the Tomahawk chop as a mocking gesture after the elderly NA man approached them and got in their face beating his drum.

That's it. That's their lone "bad act" after racist and homophobic slurs/innuendos were hurled at them as well as the go back to Europe taunt.

Hell, in the one clip a NA tells one of the kids his people have been here "millions of years". Then the kid rebuts that with "out of Africa" theory (considering the state of Ed. today I thought that was impressive even if the theory has shown a few cracks recently...not the point).

The kids acting better than the adults...by far.

I'm anti-Trump, anti-Catholic Church, anti-wall, and pro-choice.

Just for the record.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 01-20-2019 at 07:18 AM.. Reason: deleted quoted post

Old 01-20-2019, 12:05 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,771,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
...viral on Twitter on Saturday, quickly amassing over 5 million views.
The story was picked up by hundreds of news outlets -- without a hint of skepticism -- who portrayed the kids as evil racists.
Just when you think the "resistance" couldn't sink any lower, here is everyone from the NYT on down projecting full on TDS-fueled hate at some high school students just for supporting Trump. The kid who got chanted at by the NA activist will probably have to go into hiding.

Last edited by The Dark Enlightenment; 01-20-2019 at 12:35 AM..

Old 01-20-2019, 12:11 AM

39,876 posts, read 26,546,256 times
Quote:
didn't look like a hoax to me...…….elderly man surrounded by 20-30 contemptable snotty teenagers...…..making fun of him...…….they could have moved away a lot easier than him if he was annoying them
You actually should watch the videos instead of regurgitating what you were told on CNN. If you do, you'll see that the children were minding their own business-the old man and his entourage went up to them, got in their faces, and beat his little drum in the face of one of the children. Pretty clear case of an attempt at intimidation-and if you watch carefully you can see him shove the kid with the drum.

Old 01-20-2019, 12:12 AM

7,473 posts, read 4,023,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
The clips are on YouTube.

I can't find one with bad behavior from the kids aside from the brief "Tomahawk chop". Lasted like 8-10 seconds and only a few did it.

You know, after being told to go back to Europe, getting called the N word, and having a nut approach them and beat a drum in their faces.
If so I stand corrected. I only saw the video on AOL news. nothing suggesting the NA was the one who approached the kids and no sound of the taunts from the NA's.This is one of the reasons I go to CD for my news. There are enough people who are from every side that you can see all sides very quickly with links to see for yourself.

Old 01-20-2019, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
You actually should watch the videos instead of regurgitating what you were told on CNN. If you do, you'll see that the children were minding their own business-the old man and his entourage went up to them, got in their faces, and beat his little drum in the face of one of the children. Pretty clear case of an attempt at intimidation-and if you watch carefully you can see him shove the kid with the drum.
Where's the shove? If that happened I'm going to lose it.

You know me with my crazy non-aggression principle.

Old 01-20-2019, 12:17 AM

Quote:
If so I stand corrected. I only saw the video on AOL news. nothing suggesting the NA was the one who approached the kids and no sound of the taunts from the NA's.This is one of the reasons I go to CD for my news. There are enough people who are from every side that you can see all sides very quickly with links to see for yourself.
There's one clip with the NA walking a decent distance to reach the boys who are already in a fixed location.

Let me search for it now...

Old 01-20-2019, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
As he should. Are you really making him out to be a victim?

Sounds like the elder was singing the American Indian Movement Honor Song: https://youtu.be/RbORbJBEhBg

Many tribes sing it. Educate yourselves.
There were no victims unless someone was touched.

This is merely about d-bag behavior. Percentage-wise the kids are at 1% with the NAs and Black Hebrew Israelites at 99%.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies