Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2019, 02:19 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,020,001 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe Conkling View Post
But will this be as prominently reported in the liberal MSM media as the original " confrontation " with the Covington kids ?
Somehow I doubt it.
This whole story is the nightmare coming true for the liberal media.
A basic failure to check facts and sources is becoming a car crash for CNN and the New York Times.
Trump was right.
Fake news is the AIDS that infects the liberal media.

" The Washington Post has had to issue yet another retraction after falsely claiming that far-left Native American activist Nathan Phillips served in the Vietnam War. He didn’t — but this lie was previously used to help raise money for a documentary about his life. "
If he used any of his lies for personal gain he might be prosecuted under federal law...……..

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...valor-act.html

Old 01-22-2019, 02:21 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
What is so surprising and shocking to me is the immediacy in which these celebrities, news anchors, authors, etc. go into these organized social media attacks on these people. Like, within hours of the first whiff of an incident, people are already going dark web operator with data on these people and every facet of their lives. There is zero accountability for this behavior, which is beyond messed up. Just lather at the mouth, wreak havoc, smugly whisk your hands, then quietly delete your damage once you've been proven wrong. Lather, rinse, and repeat at the next whiff of any potential social injustice. SJW TEAMS ASSEMBLE!

I keep thinking about Patton Oswalt, someone I've always thought was pretty funny, doxxing a FIFTEEN year old over this, and I'm just shocked and disgusted to see SO MANY grown adults immediately fly into these psychotic rages of revenge and retribution the way that they do. Even John Cusack, my lifelong crush, made an ass of himself over this.

As I sit here typing this onto a public internet page, I suddenly realize that it's the root of all freaking evil.
don't forget Kathy griffin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy griffin
Ps. The reply from the school was pathetic and impotent. Name these kids. I want NAMES. Shame them. If you think these ****ers wouldn’t dox you in a heartbeat, think again.
Top Ten WORST Reactions to the Covington Catholic Teen March for Life Video

Old 01-22-2019, 02:23 PM

30,261 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Quote:
What is so surprising and shocking to me is the immediacy in which these celebrities, news anchors, authors, etc. go into these organized social media attacks on these people. Like, within hours of the first whiff of an incident, people are already going dark web operator with data on these people and every facet of their lives. There is zero accountability for this behavior, which is beyond messed up. Just lather at the mouth, wreak havoc, smugly whisk your hands, then quietly delete your damage once you've been proven wrong. Lather, rinse, and repeat at the next whiff of any potential social injustice. SJW TEAMS ASSEMBLE!

I keep thinking about Patton Oswalt, someone I've always thought was pretty funny, doxxing a FIFTEEN year old over this, and I'm just shocked and disgusted to see SO MANY grown adults immediately fly into these psychotic rages of revenge and retribution the way that they do. Even John Cusack, my lifelong crush, made an ass of himself over this.

As I sit here typing this onto a public internet page, I suddenly realize that it's the root of all freaking evil.
Nooooo! Don't ruin "Better Off Dead" for me.

Just shut up, celebrities. Shut. Up!

Old 01-22-2019, 02:25 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,520,612 times
Quote:

Exactly----there is little justice in SJW.

Now Nathan Phillips says he will meet with the boys----just what he wanted in the first place----to become famous for an incidence he caused.

Old 01-22-2019, 02:26 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,511,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Wow. Those tweets are all shocking. You're getting an honest glimpse into the heart of these people. And they are some hateful, truly racist, nasty people. All the retractions and apologies in the world can't conceal where hate and racism lies ... it's in those people. It's super eye-opening. I don't forget things like this.

Old 01-22-2019, 02:27 PM

5,222 posts, read 3,018,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

Now Nathan Phillips says he will meet with the boys----just what he wanted in the first place----to become famous for an incidence he caused.
Will he now? Earlier he was stating that he wouldnt and that the kids should be expelled. I wonder what made him change his mind.

23,654 posts, read 17,520,612 times
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/br...m_campaign=LSN

BREAKING: Covington bishop speaks of ‘corrective action’, offers no apology to mistreated boys

The leaders in our church are so weak kneed now. With the sex scandal they want to bury their heads in the sand and they don't want anymore criticism so they will sacrifice these boys. Shameful.

36,853 posts, read 17,373,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

What for?

So he can bang his drum and chant in their face again?

Old 01-22-2019, 02:28 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,511,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
Will he now? Earlier he was stating that he wouldnt and that the kids should be expelled. I wonder what made him change his mind.
If he was smart he would decline all media requests and hide under a rock. Lying about being a veteran of war ranks pretty high up on the "go to hell" scale. Who can believe a word the guy says?

Old 01-22-2019, 02:28 PM

6,574 posts, read 6,745,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
What for?

So he can bang his drum and chant in their face again?
This fraud is now finished as a so-called "moral voice" in this event.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies