Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2019, 07:40 PM

45,338 posts, read 60,522,810 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
why? Why the all capital letters?
I'm guessing that she feels the kids wearing a weed, boob or penis hat those street vendors also sell would have been more appropriate.

Old 01-30-2019, 08:23 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,085,153 times
all the above posts just show extreme sensitivity to a presumed dissing of trump so here goes
1.it was a smirk (40 years of working with that age group)
2.30 years of chaperonING kids give a better perspective of chaperone duties
3.those hats are nonesense AMERICA IS ALWAYS GREAT
4.AM FROM MILITARY FAMILY and volunteer time helping vets with ptsd
5.capitol cause I am older and see em better
6.hat represents an imbecile as a leader
7.love the need for chaperones to show kids that knocking people down is OK
8.some of your post responses helps show why kids have so many issues today
9.yes a weed (dandelion ),boob (for cancer),penis hat (gay rights)would have been more appropriate if they were worn at corresponding events
10.if you all have kids pray for them

this is for the posters who got their shorts in a knot over my post

Old 01-30-2019, 08:49 PM

78,347 posts, read 60,547,237 times
Quote:
Can't figure out how to get caps lock off.

Old 01-30-2019, 08:52 PM

30,254 posts, read 23,725,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
all the above posts just show extreme sensitivity to a presumed dissing of trump so here goes
9.yes a weed (dandelion ),boob (for cancer),penis hat (gay rights)would have been more appropriate if they were worn at corresponding events

Hahahahha, I love it when people try to argue from authority. We know exactly what we saw. Your interpretation of it doesn't change reality.

Old 01-30-2019, 08:53 PM

78,347 posts, read 60,547,237 times
Quote:
What are you talking about?

Basically it sounds like you have opposing political views from that group so you want them reined in, subjected to a dress code and otherwise castigated for such wrong think.

We may disagree with their views but to try to suppress them is the opposite of what this country is about.

Old 01-30-2019, 08:55 PM

4,067 posts, read 2,272,620 times
Quote:
She must be REALLY, REALLY, REALLY upset about the hat thing. Obviously that’s what is important. I mean who cares if a 15 Year old is getting death threats over a smirk. That can’t possibly worse than a MAGA hat.

Some people... I call them NCAA people (NO CLUE AT ALL!)

Old 01-30-2019, 08:59 PM

4,067 posts, read 2,272,620 times
Quote:

Well I got to dissing Trump and stopped because you know what... this thread ISN’T ABOUT TRUMP!
Which makes everything you say after that obsolete. We get it! You hate TRUMP. You can go away now.

Old 01-30-2019, 09:08 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,807,837 times
Quote:

Yet none of that you wrote, nor any post, has nothing to do with the fact the media lied about the incident. What the media broadcasted was not what happened.

Old 01-30-2019, 09:13 PM

16,551 posts, read 8,592,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
While the Black Hebrew Israelites yell "crackers" and other obscenities at the teenagers. I have a feeling that liberals support groups like the Black Hebrew Israelites. Why so.much hate toward whites by the radical left? Also racism is a two-way street. There are plenty of minorities that hate whites.
Trump also being labeled a racist by liberal media constantly.
The only reason the Black Israelite's are not fully embraced is because they advocate killing homos and raping women.
Otherwise they would "just be expressing their 1st Amendment rights" espousing genocide against whites.
But let a white person even make an off color joke, or say something positive about heteros, whites, Christians, men, etc., and they are labeled ____ists, ______phobes, etc.

`

Old 01-31-2019, 12:02 AM

2,070 posts, read 890,909 times
My puzzler is sore.

I'm trying to understand what motivated these young boys to wear maga gear, caps & sweatshirts ...to an event knowing full well they would cross paths w/the Indigenous Peoples March.

https://www.actionnetwork.org/groups...-peoples-march

Insensitive much? Whatever possessed them. Looks like passive aggression to me -- deliberately obnoxious & purposefully antagonistic. Plain & simple. Surely they're taught history @ CovCath?

C'mon now. Can't pretend the blotus wasn't just recently ridiculing ElizabethWarren & calling her Pocohantus. Again. Either. I mean really ........ the PR firm's attempt @ gaslighting is so utterly transparent.

Quote:
To deny the hat’s message is to be in denial — not about a misunderstanding or an unfortunate incident, but a familiar, festering truth.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...=.6795a7757e5c
Besides, WHAT can "maga" possibly mean to an adolescent.

After taking the time to review a few hours worth of videos, from different angles, short versions & LONG versions, I liken the BHI to the westboro baptist goons. However - to be fair & honest - I did note that the 5 BHI never left their spot. They were baited by several women who wanted to debate, & by a guy on a bicycle w/a ching-ching bell -- iirc; also wearing maga gear -- as well as an exhibitionist on a skateboard who kept brushing as close as he possibly could w/out colliding. The 5 BHI never moved.

The boys on the other hand stood around them @ several different points. But as time wore on & the chants began they inched closer & closer. Eventually they stood w/in a couple of feet.. that's when someone who may have been a chaperone, w/a piece of paper clipped to his hoodie, & was standing w/the boys & laughing -- makes a feeble attempt to get them to move BACK because they were nearly on top of the BHI [who still haven't moved]. I think the chanting got them all het up -- one even ripped off his shirt, thru it in the air - stripped down to his underoos & did a little dance. But as time wore on they behaved more & more like a mob. Until their bus finally arrived.

There are a plethora of videos that validate that the LOUD crowd came w/in 2-3 feet of the 5 BHIs. The "chaperone" did little, but smile & laugh about the chaos. Glad its documented.

I will be interested to see what the "third-party independant investigation" finds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies