Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think the Jussie Smollett Attack was a hoax ?
Yes 503 92.63%
No 41 7.55%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 543. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2019, 08:57 PM

1,022 posts, read 774,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
pathetic..

Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx Defends Smollett Decision, Accuses Critics Of Colluding With 'White Supremacists'
https://www.dailywire.com/news/45659...-emily-zanotti
Very pathetic but not surprised. So are all the blacks who want her gone also part of the White Supremacists lol

Last edited by prhill; 04-07-2019 at 09:35 PM..

Old 04-08-2019, 09:20 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,720,048 times
Quote:
pathetic..

Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx Defends Smollett Decision, Accuses Critics Of Colluding With 'White Supremacists'
https://www.dailywire.com/news/45659...-emily-zanotti
lol, say what?

I've been in the Northeast all my life, not just staying in NYC, and I can honestly say I've never once come across a white supremecist and there's no reason I wouldn't have the same experience in the midwest. It's more of a Southern thing and even then they are a minority. I feel like WS boogeymen are the scapegoats for everything these days

Old 04-08-2019, 10:32 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Here's more:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...-klan-n2544394

Quote:
Disgusting: Kim Foxx Defenders Smear Chicago Cops as 'Blue Klux Klan,' Racists

U.S. Rep. Bobby Rush, activist Ja’Mal Green, [Jesse] Jackson and a group of other Foxx supporters blamed the city’s Fraternal Order of Police for a Monday confrontation over the Smollett case that displayed some of the city’s racial and political divisions. “The FOP is the sworn enemy of black people, the sworn enemy of black people,” said Rush, who drew criticism in the city’s mayoral election when he suggested supporters of Mayor-elect Lori Lightfoot would have the blood of African-American youth killed by the police on their hands. “The FOP has always taken the position that black people can be shot down in the street by members of the Chicago Police Department, and suffer no consequences,” Rush said, as an aide approached Foxx and the state’s attorney stepped out of television cameras’ view. “Let’s be clear: Kim Foxx, her battle, is with the FOP and all of their cohorts.”
Why are they spinning this hard for some B list actor? I'm going to keep saying it: There's something much bigger behind this fake hate crime.

They're calling this dude "Blue Klux Klan" and racist:

http://www.blacknews.com/wp-content/...lice_chief.jpg

Old 04-08-2019, 10:36 AM

3,563 posts, read 1,879,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Here's more:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...-klan-n2544394

Why are they spinning this hard for some B list actor? I'm going to keep saying it: There's something much bigger behind this fake hate crime.
Argh I stated as much many (ignored as my heavy-on-logic posts often are) posts ago!!

My first thought when I heard of this nightmare was why the HELL would ANYone in power stick neck out for this not-that famous (I have never heard of him til this) guy?! He's not Beyonce famous, not even Kardashian (ew blech) famous. WTH!! Makes no sense!

Old 04-08-2019, 10:52 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Jussie got just what he wanted: massive attention and it keeps going and going...

Old 04-08-2019, 10:54 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VexedAndSolitary View Post
Argh I stated as much many (ignored as my heavy-on-logic posts often are) posts ago!!

My first thought when I heard of this nightmare was why the HELL would ANYone in power stick neck out for this not-that famous (I have never heard of him til this) guy?! He's not Beyonce famous, not even Kardashian (ew blech) famous. WTH!! Makes no sense!
I've been saying it for some time, as well. Got a lot of flack for it, but I'm standing by it. Just as you said, he wasn't that famous (only now since this stupid stunt), plus I also add in how incensed he got that no one paid attention to him with his fake crayon drawing threat letter. I can't really put it into words at this time, but something isn't jiving about that. It's not normal.

Old 04-08-2019, 10:55 AM

6,737 posts, read 4,419,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Jussie got just what he wanted: massive attention and it keeps going and going...

Thats all it was about, but he took it a little too far.

Old 04-08-2019, 10:55 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Aprils Fools day this made the rounds.... LOL!

FBI Agents Reportedly RAID Jussie Smollett’s Home, Charge Him With 5 New Felony Counts – Could Face Up To 10 LIFE SENTENCES In Federal Prison

Early Monday morning, a group of 10 elite FBI special agents fully decked out in an assortment of tactical gear reportedly raided the luxurious home of former Empire actor Jussie Smollett.

Old 04-08-2019, 12:27 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
tore her a new one..

Prosecutor In Foxx’s Office Slams Her Handling of Smollett Case: ‘An International Laughingstock’

"Fast forward to 2019 Chicago. The State’s Attorney’s Office (SAO) is an international laughingstock, as politicians, comedians, scholars, legal pundits and regular ol’ citizens alike blast its handling of the case against Jussie Smollett. The criticism is pointed squarely at Kim Foxx, the first African American female elected to fill the prestigious role of Cook County State’s Attorney.

In the wake of said criticism, Ms. Foxx speaks at a Rainbow PUSH coalition meeting and states she cannot run an office “driven by anger and public sentiment.” She says “the goal posts change” when an African-American takes the position of head prosecutor, seemingly calling the critique of the SAO’s handling of the Smollett case racially-based and derogatory toward her people."

Old 04-08-2019, 12:48 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,720,048 times
Quote:
tore her a new one..

Prosecutor In Foxx’s Office Slams Her Handling of Smollett Case: ‘An International Laughingstock’

"Fast forward to 2019 Chicago. The State’s Attorney’s Office (SAO) is an international laughingstock, as politicians, comedians, scholars, legal pundits and regular ol’ citizens alike blast its handling of the case against Jussie Smollett. The criticism is pointed squarely at Kim Foxx, the first African American female elected to fill the prestigious role of Cook County State’s Attorney.

In the wake of said criticism, Ms. Foxx speaks at a Rainbow PUSH coalition meeting and states she cannot run an office “driven by anger and public sentiment.” She says “the goal posts change” when an African-American takes the position of head prosecutor, seemingly calling the critique of the SAO’s handling of the Smollett case racially-based and derogatory toward her people."
Yeah she's pretty bad,

i.e. I fully expect Chicago to elect her as mayor eventually.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies