Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support free healthcare for the illegals?
Yes. 8 6.02%
No. 125 93.98%
I don’t know. 0 0%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2019, 09:42 AM

31,846 posts, read 17,720,038 times

Advertisements

Americans last once again. I'll vote against any Dem promoting this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2019, 09:46 AM

1,378 posts, read 1,397,497 times
What “illegals?” And what “Democrat candidates?”

Does the OP need help with their English language skills?

Old 06-29-2019, 09:48 AM

20,184 posts, read 23,931,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Americans last once again. I'll vote against any Dem promoting this.
That would be ALL of them...

Old 06-29-2019, 09:50 AM

24,792 posts, read 17,523,404 times
Why should they get free anything at the tax payers expense? They are not citizens, they have not immigrated legally so why should they have any Rights at all when you think about it. They are trespassers and criminals that are taking advantage of our gullible generosity.

When they arrive at the border they should get the once over medical check and then sent on their way back home.

The Democrats have gone crazy in wanting to give the illegal aliens free healthcare when there are so many people in this country that are in need.

Just who are the Dems pandering to by raising their hands at the debate when questioned about this.

I might be reading between the lines here but I would say that they are appealing to the illegal aliens that are already here to get them out to vote. We all know that it happens.

The ironic thing is that the Dems cry that Trump was influenced by outside foreign powers in Russia but in actuality the Dems are pressing to get votes from illegal aliens. Which is more of an outside force that will influence the election?

Old 06-29-2019, 09:50 AM

26,692 posts, read 14,637,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenSJC View Post
What “illegals?” And what “Democrat candidates?”

Does the OP need help with their English language skills?
Whenever I can’t win an argument, I always attack the poster’s grammar or English. I win every time.

Old 06-29-2019, 09:51 AM

26,692 posts, read 14,637,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Why should they get free anything at the tax payers expense? They are not citizens, they have not immigrated legally so why should they have any Rights at all when you think about it. They are trespassers and criminals that are taking advantage of our gullible generosity.

When they arrive at the border they should get the once over medical check and then sent on their way back home.

The Democrats have gone crazy in wanting to give the illegal aliens free healthcare when there are so many people in this country that are in need.

Just who are the Dems pandering to by raising their hands at the debate when questioned about this.

I might be reading between the lines here but I would say that they are appealing to the illegal aliens that are already here to get them out to vote. We all know that it happens.

The ironic thing is that the Dems cry that Trump was influenced by outside foreign powers in Russia but in actuality the Dems are pressing to get votes from illegal aliens. Which is more of an outside force that will influence the election?
Because illegals vote for Democrats. That’s why.

Old 06-29-2019, 09:53 AM

1,378 posts, read 1,397,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Whenever I can’t win an argument, I always attack the poster’s grammar or English. I win every time.
I’m not sure what your argument is. Can you clarify?

Old 06-29-2019, 09:54 AM

34,370 posts, read 18,754,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
That would be ALL of them...
ALL the Democrat candidates are for Free Healthcare and Free College for ILLEGAL ALIENS. They are also for AMNESTY which will equate to Open Borders. They want to replace the legal American Citizen VOTER with ILLEGALS. They will also offer them Universal Basic Income, again for ILLEGAL ALIENS.

They are also for Reparations for Blacks, and LGBT. Add all these up and we are going to be paying tens of TRILLIONS to bribe people to vote Democrat. What do you think will happen then.

How can the Liberal/Progressive Democrat supporters here support that??? Is it really just Utopian Mental Illness?

Old 06-29-2019, 09:57 AM

2,515 posts, read 1,710,838 times
This is an asinine poll. What citizen of our Great Nation would be okay with providing free healthcare for illegals while paying for their own out of pocket?

Old 06-29-2019, 09:59 AM

1,134 posts, read 408,169 times
I'm fine with them receiving emergency medical help, but to put them on a regular plan to address any and all of their medical needs at any time? No. I hope that's not what they actually meant but I haven't seen much clarification yet.

When I watched them all raise their hands on that one, and the other question about decriminalizing illegal border crossings, it made me think people across the nation who might have been thinking about voting for the DNC next time stopped dead in their tracks. There was probably a collective face-palm by most of them at that moment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies