Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2019, 11:21 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
No you just weren't raised properly. Pedophilia is wrong.
This is NOT pedophilia...the kid was 15. (did you not see that?)

15 is actually on the high end of ages, relating to sex crimes, that are not even given a classification, attraction to 14-16 yr olds is called 'Hebephilia, there is no term for attraction to 16 and above, because, well that is pretty obvious, or it should be to most at least.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2019, 11:29 AM

18,949 posts, read 43,612,080 times
Quote:
Police allege that Hamilton provided the child with about nine beers while she drank several bottles of wine
I’m surprised either of them were able to do anything.

Old 02-16-2019, 07:09 PM

1,359 posts, read 1,171,522 times
Any bets on the pedophile being raised in a single parent household

Old 02-16-2019, 08:39 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,709,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesemont View Post
Where are the calls from the leftwing media about the corruption of Big Education?
Media has reported on this story of this teacher.

Are you upset that media is being kept busy in efforts to report the facts of your Catholic priests, and the revealed coverups that are endless?

One teacher does not corrupt the education system, unlike the ongoing credible widespread abuse uncovered in your Catholic Church. Talk about institutional debauchery!

Shame on you for the false equivalency.

BTW have you ever attempted prayer to stop these despicable sins upon the vulnerable of your religion? You know, since it has been known for decades...…….

Last edited by corpgypsy; 02-16-2019 at 09:07 PM..

Old 02-17-2019, 07:03 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
This is NOT pedophilia...the kid was 15. (did you not see that?)

15 is actually on the high end of ages, relating to sex crimes, that are not even given a classification, attraction to 14-16 yr olds is called 'Hebephilia, there is no term for attraction to 16 and above, because, well that is pretty obvious, or it should be to most at least.
Thank you for the correction. I believe once one hits 13 thats the age where the definition of the wording changes it to sex with a minor.

Old 02-17-2019, 07:45 AM

18,447 posts, read 8,275,501 times
drag queen story time for 6 year olds and sex education.....schools passing out condoms and birth control...on and on

....and then, when it actually happens

Old 02-17-2019, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Thank you for the correction. I believe once one hits 13 thats the age where the definition of the wording changes it to sex with a minor.
Well, 'sex with a minor' could apply to any age under 18. Its basically third degree rape, statutory, only due to the age.

There are certain names for sexual disorders, like pedophilia, which is defined as an attraction to pre pubescent, there is another term for attraction to age 5-9, another term for attraction to 10-12, and I believe, the last one is attraction to ages 12-14/15/16.

Naturally, there is no term for attraction to 15/16 and up, because, well, that is basically normal attraction at that point, there is no 'sexual disorder' in that type of attraction, in other words, its normal. (not much physical difference between a 15/16 yr old and an 18 yr old).

Old 02-17-2019, 11:52 AM

4,661 posts, read 1,952,568 times
When i was 19 I was visiting a friends house along with other of our friends everyone else went out but myself. i was there with his little sister who i think might have been 14. I was shocked when she said she wanted to have Sex(but used a much cruder term). Even at 19 it flashed thru my mind that if her father and brother didn't kill me i would be arrested, even though it was all her idea. I kind of laughed it off. Very difficult to do at 19 and the girl had the kind of looks i have always liked so yes i regretted saying no for a long, long time but you know prison and all that.

Now if I had been the one who had been 14 and the girl 19 everyone i know probably would have been applauding me, and calling me an idiot for not doing it, but frankly at 19 i was still pretty naive let alone when i was 14. The World is filled with double standards.

Old 02-17-2019, 11:12 PM

6,343 posts, read 2,898,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by remco67 View Post
When i was 19 I was visiting a friends house along with other of our friends everyone else went out but myself. i was there with his little sister who i think might have been 14. I was shocked when she said she wanted to have Sex(but used a much cruder term). Even at 19 it flashed thru my mind that if her father and brother didn't kill me i would be arrested, even though it was all her idea. I kind of laughed it off. Very difficult to do at 19 and the girl had the kind of looks i have always liked so yes i regretted saying no for a long, long time but you know prison and all that.

Now if I had been the one who had been 14 and the girl 19 everyone i know probably would have been applauding me, and calling me an idiot for not doing it, but frankly at 19 i was still pretty naive let alone when i was 14. The World is filled with double standards.
Were you drinking? Mixing booze with underage girls is a really really bad combination. Avoid avoid!!

Old 02-17-2019, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by remco67 View Post

My grandpa was 22, my grandma was 14/15, when he came home from Korea in WW2, they married and eventually had 3 kids, they were married for over 50 yrs, and died within 3 years of each other. NOT A SINGLE person ever called my grandpa anything negative for the age difference, it wasnt even controversial at that time.

Alot of this controversy today about underage/ age differences has nothing to do with concern for protecting minors, I think its more about creating criminals where there was none before...Had my grandpa done the same thing today, he probably would have been called every nasty name in the book and likely been arrested and been labelled a predator, this really indicates how horrible the times are that we live in today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies