Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2019, 06:06 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,508,176 times

Advertisements

....and he also said former Prime Minister Sharon should burn in hell.

WHAT is going on with the far-left these days? Has broad hatred of Israel, which in many instances is both driven by anti-Semitism and advances it, not only accepted, but encouraged?

This local Virginia House district is in a liberal part of Virginia, north - close to Washington, DC - and this is how Omar got her start too. Is the plan to win the seat, and then move on to a full-blown Congressional seat where he can buddy up with Omar and Tlaib! (Tlaib is also anti-Semitic, having written for Farrakhan's NOI publication.)

Here's the info on this latest Israel hater:

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/virgin...-burn-in-hell/

Another: https://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-new...ate-apologizes

Old 02-15-2019, 06:18 AM

45,232 posts, read 26,464,208 times
I really dont care if someone supports Israel or not, just so so long as they use their own money. No US taxpayer money should ever go to a foreign govt.

Old 02-15-2019, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
I really dont care if someone supports Israel or not, just so so long as they use their own money. No US taxpayer money should ever go to a foreign govt.
While I disagree with your opinion, it's definitely NOT anti-Semitic. That's because you're applying it across-the-board.

P.S. But the thread isn't really about financial support. It's about the willingness of far too many to accept anti-Semites in Congress. The candidate in question has apologized to Jews for his tweets, but some say it remains to be seen if he's just paying lip service. I fear a parallel track to the one Omar took.

Old 02-15-2019, 06:28 AM

45,232 posts, read 26,464,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
While I disagree with your opinion, it's definitely NOT anti-Semitic. That's because you're applying it across-the-board.

P.S. But the thread isn't really about financial support. It's about the willingness of far too many to accept anti-Semites in Congress. The candidate in question has apologized to Jews for his tweets, but some say it remains to be seen if he's just paying lip service. I fear a parallel track to the one Omar took.
Well your opinion is decidedly anti-american taxpayer.

Old 02-15-2019, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Well your opinion is decidedly anti-american taxpayer.
Ah. So are you saying that I care less about American taxpayers and more about Israel? Keep talking.

Old 02-15-2019, 06:37 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,089,179 times
cannot one think we'll of people of ISRAEL and not particularly like their leader for example not care for the crooked Ness of bibi?

Old 02-15-2019, 06:38 AM

It's definitely a chicken-and-the egg type thing....

Has antisemitic crime in the VA district we are discussing (not where I live, for clarity) Almost QUADRUPLED (!) and that is why the Israel-hating politicians feel safe coming out of the closet, or is antisemitism on the rise because anti-Semites are condemning Israel and thus advancing the bigotry?

Whichever, it's not good for Jews.

https://patch.com/virginia/herndon/a...virgina-report

Old 02-15-2019, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
cannot one think we'll of people of ISRAEL and not particularly like their leader for example not care for the crooked Ness of bibi?
Yes, they can.

But not usually. There is a spillover between disapproval for Bibi, and hatred for the Israeli people, and hatred for all Jews. That is why hate crimes against Jews are highest on campuses with rapid BDS protests.

To deny any connection is not realistic.

Old 02-15-2019, 06:44 AM

673 posts, read 466,466 times
The more the America hating left hates the Jews.............the more I like the Jews.
If the left hates anything anyone does, chances are the people they hate are on the right side of things.

The leftists have lost what little minds they have. Each day making making more foolish statements, day after day.
They are.......the enemy within this country. Unhappy, hateful and it seems everything is a crisis.
Like children with A.D.D.............in adult bodies. They are the enemy within. Cull the enemy of America

Old 02-15-2019, 06:46 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
....and he also said former Prime Minister Sharon should burn in hell.

WHAT is going on with the far-left these days? Has broad hatred of Israel, which in many instances is both driven by anti-Semitism and advances it, not only accepted, but encouraged?

This local Virginia House district is in a liberal part of Virginia, north - close to Washington, DC - and this is how Omar got her start too. Is the plan to win the seat, and then move on to a full-blown Congressional seat where he can buddy up with Omar and Tlaib! (Tlaib is also anti-Semitic, having written for Farrakhan's NOI publication.)

Here's the info on this latest Israel hater:

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/virgin...-burn-in-hell/

Another: https://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-new...ate-apologizes

Right out of the lefty playbook. Someone disagrees with you they belong to the klan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies