Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2019, 01:17 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,523,576 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
Wow. This parade of "believe it or not" is really a marvel to behold...

You somehow under the impression there are not plenty of people, Jewish and/or non-Jewish who use the same "arguments" you do? Or are you in any way not aware that there are plenty of people, Jewish and non-Jewish, who don't agree with your "arguments?" What carries weight for you is anything that further supports your agenda to render all criticism of Israeli policy into a matter of "double standard" or anti-Semitism. In this regard, you and yours are the epitome of "two peas in a pod."
This "your agenda" nonsense you keep accusing me of speaks volumes. Jews and their conspiracies is the oldest antisemitic trope in the book.

Old 03-25-2019, 01:26 PM

182 posts, read 332,283 times
I have found this thread an interesting read--being that in the US, a large, if not majority, of the Jewish population align with the Democratic party. I listen to and read may Jewish Americans criticism of Israeli government.

Also, I have always been suspect of right wing Christian support of Zionism. There is the idea they want to encourage the second coming of Christ, but I also fear they use it as a way to support the reduction of the Jewish population in their country.

Old 03-25-2019, 01:31 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,354,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuke64 View Post
I have found this thread an interesting read--being that in the US, a large, if not majority, of the Jewish population align with the Democratic party. I listen to and read may Jewish Americans criticism of Israeli government.

Also, I have always been suspect of right wing Christian support of Zionism. There is the idea they want to encourage the second coming of Christ, but I also fear they use it as a way to support the reduction of the Jewish population in their country.
Many Jewish friends appear not to hold Christian evangelicals in high regard. I've only one close friend who's a Christian evangelical (very rightwing). While I doubt she's anti-Semitic in any way, she's very enthusiastic about Jews for Jesus. The Pope she's suspicious of for some reason. Religion can lead to extreme views as can politics. Marry the two and, well, wow. Israeli society has always had a largely secular component. Their religious right now is gaining power, with ours, of course, influencing American politics. Interesting times.

Old 03-25-2019, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis t View Post
What's wrong with Zionism? Although Zionism traces to the late 19th century, it didn't really click until after the holocaust. Truman believed that a Jewish state was necessary after the Holocaust (not to mention centuries of anti-Semitism going back to ancient Greece). Truman shepherded the votes through the UN to make it happen.

Jerusalem Jewish population was down to around 500 early in the 19th century under Turkish control. Where is the outrage over 'Turkism?' What were the Jewish people supposed to do? Crawl into holes and die?

Israel was formed in 1948 in reaction to the Holocaust. This why being anti-Semitic and anti-Israel are inextricably linked. The two are not identical, but they are inextricably linked.
Quote:
Some good questions here that at least take the discussion from the absurd to more about the facts of these matters. Problem is, however, well..., let's start with the title of this thread.

Another question that comes to my mind is the link between what the Nazis did to the Jews in Germany and the Arabs far from there in the Middle East. What, exactly, justifies their displacement to accommodate the Zionists? No Arabs that I know about had anything to do with the Holocaust.
Prior to the 1948 Arab-Israeli war, Israeli Jews only held title to a small portion of the land within the new UN-designated borders. We don't know if Palestinians would have been displaced by the Israeli government or what the new state may have come to look like had it not been for the war. It's hard to tease out what might have been when what happened was influenced by the Holocaust (Jews fleeing Europe, the UN vote) and the fear of annihilation from surrounding Arabs with the war.

Sure, the Zionists chose to put themselves into a difficult neighborhood but their initial entry was completely legal with land purchased. There were later British restrictions on entry that the Jews avoided. But you don't have to have seen the movie Exodus not to appreciate that their drive towards Palestine received large support! Even the arguably anti-Semitic French government cooperated after ww2 with many ships sailing from Marseille. The last thing the French wanted was for a multitude of Jewish refugees to remain in France. No doubt they gave little thought to the Palestinians. No one did, including Truman.

Quote:
No Arabs that I know about had anything to do with the Holocaust.
Amin al-Husseini. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amin_al-Husseini. Per memory, he was perfectly willing to align with the Nazis in the hopes that when the Germans reached Palestine they'd deal with the Jews.

Not that that's the "justification." The Holocaust is relevant because (again) it influenced the Jewish migration, UN votes and Truman. No one's denying (or at least I'm not) that the situation was not intrinsically "unfair" to local Arabs, who clearly feared Jewish expansion.

Quote:
Most affected Arabs, especially the Palestinians, never saw what was coming, and why should they? How could they have guessed the problem would translate to them as it did? Not exactly like they were included or consulted let alone approving of Zionism as hatched by the Zionists back when it all began...
Palestinians did see what was coming as Jews continued to purchase land in the British Mandate. Communal tension and riots resulted. Zionism arose - at least in part - from the oppression of the Russian government. Sure many Jews fled from the pogroms to the United States, but there's no reason to argue that there was anything essentially wrong about looking towards Jerusalem with the initially legal entry. I don't know much about how early Zionists envisioned a Jewish "homeland" might be fashioned. My guess is that it may never have happened had it not been for the Holocaust with the Zionists and Palestinians eventually "forced" into mutual acceptance.

History is fluid with one event influencing another.

Old 03-25-2019, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
First, I had to enumerate your points because I can't figure out how to break up the quote and respond in sections, as you did. That said....

1) Of course you wouldn't have trouble identifying someone screaming "nasties" about Jews as anti-Semitic, but you missed the point by separating that out from criticism of Israeli policy - as was the topic of the thread (the overlap) and the specific example in my post. I was showing how the BDS movement, ostensibly set up in reaction to Israeli policy, is tied to antisemitism: they protest, supposedly, to condemn policy yet protestors are heard yelling "nasties" about Jews. If criticism of Israel has nothing to do with antisemitism, why are they calling out Jews?
Because they probably are anti-Semitic. And the BDS movement may well incorporate anti-Semites. Clearly, its participants are unhappy about Israeli policies and for many that might well morph to hatred for Israel then to generalizations about Jews.

But there are a whole bunch of people who might be unhappy about Israeli policies but who continue to think highly of Jews as an ethnicity and Judaism as a religion (or at least are neutral).
The motivation for the 3-Ds and their application to this population ^^^ is not clear. But that application appears highly flawed with the potential for many "false-positives."

Quote:
2) OK....that's Sharansky's definition. But let's say I agree with the present-day focus (and that we should ignore the past infractions against Jews when pointing out double standards). Why are students engaged with the anti-Israel BDS, and Democrats running for president in support of it, and there's nothing condemning Myanmar's horrific treatment of Muslims there? Why no anti-Mynamar BDS? (As just one example.)
Do some Democratic candidates support the BDS? This assertion has been made before in this thread with one poster asking another for cites on actual positions. Radio silence.

Someone needs to care enough for the Rohingya to organize here in the US. Australia would be a more likely site; their neighborhood. I could ask DD; my guess is that she's never heard of them. We cannot argue that Palestinians have no right to organize boycott movements or demonstrate until every other oppressed population does likewise.

Quote:
3) No, the lack of acknowledgement of Israel's remarkable humanitarian efforts to Muslims and Arabs are not part of an official 3D definition. [b]Still. It's worth noting that with remarks about Israel are almost exclusively hostile - with nary a word about their many kindnesses and charitable works. It shows the bias against Israel.
This trying to prove bias based on what's not said is a non-starter. There are multiple potential proofs or must-says that could be attached.

Old 03-25-2019, 02:43 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,523,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
Because they probably are anti-Semitic. And the BDS movement may well incorporate anti-Semites. Clearly, its participants are unhappy about Israeli policies and for many that might well morph to hatred for Israel then to generalizations about Jews.

But there are a whole bunch of people who might be unhappy about Israeli policies but who continue to think highly of Jews as an ethnicity and Judaism as a religion (or at least are neutral).
The motivation for the 3-Ds and their application to this population ^^^ is not clear. But that application appears highly flawed with the potential for many "false-positives."

Do some Democratic candidates support the BDS? This assertion has been made before in this thread with one poster asking another for cites on actual positions. Radio silence.

Someone needs to care enough for the Rohingya to organize here in the US. Australia would be a more likely site; their neighborhood. I could ask DD; my guess is that she's never heard of them. We cannot argue that Palestinians have no right to organize boycott movements or demonstrate until every other oppressed population does likewise.

I'm heading out, so just a couple of quick points for your reading pleasure:

1) You note that the participants of the BDS chapter may be antisemitic because they may have generalized their dissatisfaction with Isrseli policy to Jews in general. Could I posit the reverse: that BDS protestors ALREADY habored anti-Semitic attitudes, and it was their disdain for Jew in general that led them to jump on the BDS bandwagon?

2) Re your question whether some Democrats support BDS, the two Muslim Congresswomen have proudly announced their support of the antisemitic movement. (In fact, one of them - Omar - told her Jewish constituents that she did not support them, and once she win the election, reversed course.) Beyind that, Warren and Harris have agreed with Omar's overt implications about the Jews' money controlling foreign policy.)

https://capitalresearch.org/article/...-further-left/

Old 03-25-2019, 03:25 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,043,586 times
Quote:

1) You note that the participants of the BDS chapter may be antisemitic because they may have generalized their dissatisfaction with Isrseli policy to Jews in general. Could I posit the reverse: that BDS protestors ALREADY habored anti-Semitic attitudes, and it was their disdain for Jew in general that led them to jump on the BDS bandwagon?

2) Re your question whether some Democrats support BDS, the two Muslim Congresswomen have proudly announced their support of the antisemitic movement. (In fact, one of them - Omar - told her Jewish constituents that she did not support them, and once she win the election, reversed course.) Beyind that, Warren and Harris have agreed with Omar's overt implications about the Jews' money controlling foreign policy.)

I asked this question to flipflop but he called me an animal.

Can you explain why people harbor anti semitic attitudes ?? May be I am jealous because I am not rich, but are people jealous for 2000 years??

Agreed, Islam traidionally consider Jews as their enemies. But what about CHristians and Europeans?

Old 03-25-2019, 04:09 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,405,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
It is human nature to be "anti-" your opponents, when they seek to discriminate against you or worse.
So, then it is human nature to be antisemitic. Correct? Since Jews doctrinally oppose literally everyone who is not a Jew, as we shall see below.

It is truly human to go to your own nation if you choose to be a doctrinally separate nation from every one in which you live. Doing so would be consistent with the nation concept that defines the world order since the Peace of Westphalia.

Its human not to claim nationally separate social and political rights in every nation that you can cram population into and instead, as a politically separate nation, allow others to be self determinate without your interference. As you claim to want for yourselves in Israel.

Its human not to seek to deprive everyone whom you live among the nationalism that you viciously protect for yourself, and not to blame nor harass them when they object.

Its human not to have genocidal scripture that seeks to violently deprive others of their national gods, does not claim that every nation in which Jews step foot will be destroyed, and that does not direct you toward a future apocalypse (mass genocide).

A genocide that is to occur within a War between the West and Islam, after which your nation is supposed to be the only nation standing.

Which is the perfect ethnic-religious motivation to sabotage the West by leading it into a World War with Islam.

See Zohar Shemot 32a.

Quote:
Really, we don't mind when non-Jews decide to become educated, marry before having children or run organized lives. Truly we don't.
Its a shame you didn't inherit better Jewish wit. Nor any elementary school level skill in reading context. I was talking about ethno-nationalism, and therefore was referring to ethno-nationalism.

And I know plenty of drug addled, loser Jews from passing them in the community by various means. I would also bet that I have more education than you specifically. Just as a matter of educational statistics. Its unlikely that both of us have a lot of education. Save your myth making for your self-stroking and your ultra-nationalist social gatherings.

Quote:
I am not quite sure what you're getting at. I am not sure what a "Jewish ethnic interest" is, unless it's survival, or enjoying falafel.
So you're a waste of time in this discussion because you are playing dumb?

Jewish ethnic interest is:

1. The ethnostate of Israel
2. The goal of every Jewish interest and political group
3. The entire message of your Torah to include its final Messianic period goal, which I later largely recount here in all of its land dispossessing, bloody, supremacist detail.

Quote:
Can you lay out how it's genocidal? It it's because of advocating victory in wars, I would call that self-preservation. But do take the opportunity to explain.
Sure. But you are going to be sorry that you had asked.

Just remember that you asked.

Mass genocide is really the central undercurrent of your entire Torah, to include the Tanakh, Talmud, and Zohar.

Be aware that your monotheist "god" is nonsense supremacist concept rather than any metaphysical reality, as your Rabbis well know and tacitly admit, and that your books are merely self-political direction couched in myth and a disembodied third person whose political directions extend to the modern day.

Leave the god shtick (look at that, yiddish!) back in antiquity where it belongs. This all political direction written by men. Full stop.

1. Your Tanakh's message is to genocide the seven Canaanite tribes, Esau, and Amalek, all of which your Rabbis have a long history of mapping onto anyone whom you do not like.

To include anyone who objects to your group's hostile presence in their lands, but also historically to all Christians and symbolic Rome. Which is the West in total according to your Rabbis.

Your Rabbi's uphold a mandate for today for genocide of all of these groups as a matter of lineage.

2. Your Zohar's claim that all non-Jews have impure souls, that they defile their bodies by merely existing, and that one day the world will be cleansed of all impurity (all non-Jews will be genocided).

3. Your Zohar makes a claim (political self-direction) for a future apocalypse during a War between the West and Islam, after which Israel will be the only nation standing.

Which is the perfect motivation to sabotage the West into a World War with Islam.

The above mentioned three primary themes will be the focus of what I write for much of the rest of this post.

You are pushing a religious supremacist, genocidal agenda by stoking war between Islam and the West.

In the below text in the quote box, core Jewish scripture:

1. Lays out the plan for the destruction of all of the nations of the West, to include the US. This is stated directly in the Rabbinical commentary that follows the scripture. See in the below quote box.

1b. The call for the destruction of the guardian angels of all of these nations is especially telling,

"and break all the powers of [all the nations' guardian angels] Above",

because in Jewish religious code that phrasing is a nod toward the fact that all nations have national gods (outing the monotheist concept as theologized racial supremacy) and that these national gods protect the nations that Jewish scripture wishes to see destroyed.

This is in order to herald the Jewish Messianic era that all engaged Jews are supposed to be working toward.

In short, "break all of the nation's guardian angels above" is semi-elaborate Rabbinical allegory that dictates the destruction of all other tribes but Jews.

The behavior of Jews, which emanates from this root scriptural cause, is the cause of antisemitism.

2. Calls the United States and the greater West evil and associates them with a Jewish enemy from your Torah.

3. Details that a foreign nation "from the end of the Earth" will destroy the West to herald the Jewish Messianic era.

4. Details the genocide of Arabs from the Middle East.

5. Leaving only Israel standing as a national power.

Quote:
https://www.chabad.org/kabbalah/arti...eira-Day-5.htm

Translated and annotated by Rahmiel-Hayyim Drizin from the Zohar selection in Hok L'Yisrael

Based on Zohar Shemot 32A

The children of Ishmael [i.e. the Arab nations] will cause great wars in the world and the children of Edom will gather against them and wage war against them, one on the sea, one on the dry land, and one near Jerusalem. And they [the children of Edom] will rule over them [the children of Ishmael], but the Holy Land will not be given over to the children of Edom. [The children of Edom is the Christian West, for Edom is Rome (see Num. 24:19, Rashi) and Rome signifies Greece-Rome and the Roman Catholic Church, the foundations of Western Civilization]

At that time, a nation from the end of the earth will be aroused against evil Rome and wage war against it for three months. Nations will gather there, and [Rome] will fall into their hands, until all the children of Edom will gather against it [that nation] from all the corners of the world. Then G‑d will be roused against them. This is the meaning of: "For G‑d has a sacrifice in Botzrah". (Isaiah 34:6) And afterwards, it is written: "That it might take hold of the ends of the earth..." (Job 38:13) He will destroy the descendants of Ishmael from the land, and break all the powers of [all the nations' guardian angels] Above. There will not remain any power of any people on earth, except the power of Israel alone.

BeRahamim LeHayyim: One cannot ignore the facts. To do so entreats disaster. Read this in terms of the daily news, and substitute Arab nations for Ishmael, and the West and US for Edom.
Below are the excerpts that further give the required context for the identity of Edom and Esau. These terms refer to all of the West, since Jews see the West as using Roman government systems and Rome as Edom.

The below article states that:

1. The Christian West (Edom-Esau) and Jews (Yakov-Jacob) are eternal enemies.

2. That Edom is the West in total.

3. That Islam and the West are to get into a War that is meant to destroy both so that the Jewish utopian Messianic era will arrive.

Do you care to enlighten readers as to what the Jewish Messianic era entails for non-Jews and their nations?

Don't. I have later quotes from your Zohar that do just that. Surprise: its total genocide.

Quote:
https://www.betemunah.org/edom.html
Edom

By Rabbi Dr. Hillel ben David (Greg Killian)

Jewish tradition gives us the following formula:

Esau=Edom=Rome=Christianity.

These two, Yaaqov and Esau, are going to be fighting throughout history. Later, these powers coalesce; Rome gives rise to the Western culture and its religion and it continues to fight the Jewish people.

The present exile is seen as an extension of the Roman exile (Edom is Rome), since culturally and legally, Western civilization shares the values and worldview of ancient Rome.

Our festival readings during Succoth also speak to the war between Edom and Ishmael

The Haftorot for both the first day of Succoth, from Zechariah 14:1-21, and Shabbat Chol HaMoed Succoth. from Yechezkel 38:18 – 39:16, describe the wars of Gog and Magog, the battles preceding the advent of the Messianic Era.

These battles revolve around Jerusalem with the chief combatants being Edom and Yishmael (see Malbim to Yechezkel 38:2).

Certainly the recent tragic events, once again pitting Christian (the traditional inheritors of the Edom dynasty) countries against Moslem (descendants of Yishmael) countries, are frightening reminders of the eventual fulfillment of these prophecies.

"Edom will be demolished”
Jews admittedly see their success as inversely proportional to ours (the non-Jewish West), which is why antisemitism exists.

You also see any nation that you don't outright control as enslavement, which is also an important concept for decoding your Torah:

Quote:
https://www.betemunah.org/edom.html

If Esau / Edom’s success is inversely proportional to that of Yaaqov / Israel, then it follows naturally that the punishment of Edom who now enslaves us in exile will come at the same time as the redemption.
Lets get into modern Jewish commands for ethnic cleansing and genocide. Since that's the basic content of your entire religion, we can only touch on a small portion of it. But we'll try to be relatively succinct in what we choose to quote and so we will first quote rather direct rabbinical commentary.

While on the topic of mass genocide instead of merely tribe specific genocide, let's start with your Zohar and then we'll get back to Chabad.

In the text in the below quote box:

1. First, the Zohar establishes that non-Jews are not human. The further dehumanizing language and genocide command is an easy transition after this.

2. Be sure you note my favorite part, which is really a form of genocidal poetry, where the Rabbis deem that any body inhabited by a non-Jewish soul is impure.

3. Get ready for it... they then state that dead bodies are more pure than when inhabited by a gentile soul. Purity being, of course, a good thing. Implying that gentile death, by murder or any other means, purifies the the matter of the world.

4. The last command practically writes itself, when they state that one day the entire world will be purified.

As I noted: its genocidal poetry.

5. Note that term "idolatrous nations", as used by Jews, merely means any nation who does not recognize the Jewish national god and thus the Jews as supreme.

A tribe not recognizing its own national god, in Jewish religious concept, is equivalent to "heaven" not recognizing that tribe's right to exist as an ethnic or racial entity. Because heaven lacks a national god for that specific tribe. Its a means of destroying what philosophers would call that tribe's "ontology", or the root that justifies their existence.

This is the meaning of the Jewish War in heaven between the Jewish national god and the 72 "(guardian) Angels" or "names", which are really just supremacist monotheist code for the national gods of other nations (the Rabbinical acknowledgement of polytheism, which makes the monotheist concept itself a supremacist code). Monotheism is supremacist code for the ultimate survival of Jews over any other tribe.

The War in Heaven is metaphysical code for the War that Jews are conducting between themselves and the other historical 72-ish tribes on Earth for survival and the land that that Jewish god promised them (the entire Earth). Religious Jews believe that the metaphysical battle in heaven hurts tribes on earth, and injured tribes on Earth means that their god is injured in the War in Heaven. An eradication of a people on Earth or their god in heaven implies the eradication of the other. Hence, the "War in Heaven".

Now kindly go back and reread my first four summary points for the below text, so that the context is fresh in-mind.

Quote:
Manhar, Nurho de. The Zohar: Bere****h to Lekh Lekha .

This is the signification of the words: "Ye are men"; that is, ye are called by the name of Adam (man). This, however, does not apply to the idolatrous nations.

Those souls who have been created and appear as men take upon them the human form and are called human souls, whilst the tens, "flesh of beast" signifies that the soul that has incarnated in this form has the name, the qualities and nature of a beast. For instance, the ox is a soul residing in an ox form, the flesh being its garment. This same applies to the rest of animals, and as idolatrous nations are not in scripture called men, so those impure souls have nothing in common with the truly human.

...denotes the letter Yod (‏י‎) with which, as a sign, the angels above are distinguished from demons and also the children of Israel from other nations of the earth, viz., the impure and idolatrous. Blessed is the lot of Israel!

The bodies of idolatrous people are called impure flesh, as it is defiled by the soul of which it is the covering. The body is impure so long as the impure stall resides within it. As soon, however, as the soul quits it, it becomes pure again, being only a shell or covering. The souls of idolaters who incarnate on the earth plane take upon them the forms of unclean animals, such as the camel, swine, coney, and others.

Rabbi Simeon replied: "All demons and elementaries do indeed die, but Naamah and Lilith together with Agereth, daughter of Mahlath their offspring, abide in the world until the day that the Holy One will banish and drive all evil and impure spirits out of the world; as it is written, 'And I will cause the unclean spirit to pass out of the land'

The greatest care should therefore be exercised at all times in order to avoid and escape from the serpent's impurities. By so doing he will nullify the ill effects accruing therefrom and render himself proof against them. This liability of defilement will not however endure forever, as the day will dawn when the Holy One will cleanse and banish it out of the world, as it is written, 'And I will cause the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.' (Zach. xiii. 2), and, 'he shall swallow up death forever.'"

The son of David or the Messiah will not appear until all souls now incarnating shall have reached perfection and accomplished their destiny, and those who have lost their Higher Self and have failed to become united with it shall be exterminated from the world.

Manhar, Nurho de. The Zohar: Bere****h to Lekh Lekha.
Now lets visit Chabad again for their explicitly modern command for outright genocide of any descendants of their enemies that they name Esau, Amalek, and the Seven Canaanite Nations.

Which we prior saw are readily mapped onto living groups, like the US and the West in general, which no sane non-Jewish person could claim are the Jew's modern enemy. Yet the Jewish edict for their genocide, in both the prior quoted scripture and below, still exists.

Because Jewish aggression is not about self defense and never was. This is about instigating a genocide and the destruction of the West to herald in the Jewish Messianic period.

Note that the following are rabbinical commentaries on commandments for Jews:

Quote:
https://www.chabad.org/library/artic...ndment-187.htm
Destroying Amalek

The 187th mitzvah is that we are commanded to kill and destroy the seven nations [of Canaan]1 because they are the prime worshippers and original source of idolatry.

The source of this commandment is G‑d's statement2 (exalted be He), "You must wipe them out completely." [Scripture3] explains the reason for this commandment is to keep us from learning from their heresy. Many verses encourage and urge that they be killed, and waging war against them is a milchemes mitzvah [mandatory war].

Since these seven nations no longer exist4 a person could think that this commandment is not noheg l'doros [for all generations5]. But only someone who does not understand the concept of noheg l'doros would think such a thing. A command that can be fulfilled without being limited to a certain time is considered noheg l'doros, because if the act would become possible in any generation, the mitzvah would apply. When G‑d will totally destroy the descendants of Amalek and remove them for all time — as will be speedily in our days, as G‑d (exalted be He) promised,6 "I will wipe out the memory of Amalek" — will we say that the mitzvah to wipe out the memory of Amalek7 was not noheg l'doros? This is not true, for in any generation when one finds a descendant of Amalek, he must be killed.

The same applies to this mitzvah of killing all descendants of the seven nations, which is a milchemes mitzvah. In every generation we are required to uproot them and search after them down to the last individual. We did this until King David destroyed them completely, with the survivors being scattered and assimilated among the nations until they disappeared.

But although they no longer exist, the mitzvah to kill them is still considered noheg l'doros, just as the mitzvah to wage war against Amalek is considered noheg l'doros even after their destruction. This is because it is not dependant on a certain time or place, such as in Egypt or in the desert. The mitzvah is dependant solely upon the object of the mitzvah: whenever they are found, the mitzvah must be fulfilled.

https://www.chabad.org/library/artic...ndment-188.htm

The 188th mitzvah is that we are commanded to wipe out — from among all the descendants of Esav (Esau)— the descendants of Amalek, male and female, young and old.

The source of this commandment is G‑d's statement (exalted be He), "Wipe out the memory of Amalek."

We have mentioned previously the statement of our Sages, "The Jewish people were commanded three mitzvos upon entering the Land of Israel: to appoint a king, to build the Beis HaMikdash, and to destroy the descendants of Amalek."

Waging war against Amalek is also a milchemes mitzvah [obligatory war].

The details of this mitzvah are explained in the eighth chapter of tractate Sotah.

As early as the seventeenth century, Johann Andreas Eisenmengerfound that the Jews held the Germans to be one of the Canaanite Nations that they had slated for genocide:

Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann...as_Eisenmenger

A further, if minor, element in his polemic consisted of an argument that Germans were a distinct people within Christianity, descended from the Canaanites, whom 'the Jews' were intent on destroying in accordance with Deuteronomy 7:16.
In sum there is your direct Rabbinical Jewish command, from multiple sources, to genocide all of he non-Jewish descendants of the historical West as well as all Arabs.

In contrast, directly quoting the Tanakh upon which all of this is derived seems like child's play. It is so directly genocidal throughout.

As we have seen here, the Jews see their myths as "living myths" that are acted out in the present day.

The basic concept is given by Mircea Eliade:

Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return_(Eliade)

The "eternal return" is an idea for interpreting religious behavior proposed by the historian Mircea Eliade; it is a belief expressed through behavior (sometimes implicitly, but often explicitly) that one is able to become contemporary with or return to the "mythical age"—the time when the events described in one's myths occurred
At any given moment in the present day or recorded history, the Jews are being "persecuted" (disempowered in a foreign land that they wish to possess) and expelled like in Egypt.

They then take the biblical commands from that myth as political direction.

Or Iran or someone else is plotting against them like Haman and the ancient Persians, and therefore the Jews are instructed toward genocide of the modern people just as in their Purim myth: the holiday for which you engage in a bit of sympathetic magic cannibalism and eat the symbolic ear(s) of your enemy.

This genocidal drive and your drive toward your Messianic period and all that it entails is your entire religion. Your enemies are stated throughout your texts and rabbinical commentary, which is explicitly us (The non-Jewish West) , and yet you show up on this board pretending to be ignorant innocents.

This is why there is antisemitism.

Here's a last bit of fun from your texts. Of course, we could have so much more but I'll leave it here and then with select Tanakh quotes:

The Philistines share an etymological root with the Palestinians. "Palestinian" is another world for "Philistine". This is easily verified in their Wikipedia entries.

Not only do you claim to want to destroy the West in your scriptural diatribe and genocide against Esau, but your oppression of the modern Palestinians is a scriptural mandate. Not a political necessity.

You are holding millions of innocent people hostage in Gaza and the West Bank, over decades and literally claiming their lives for your religious needs, because your scriptures tell you to persecute them because you think that their ancestors from 2500+ years ago sold you into slavery. Its also an acting out of your prophecies in an effort to bring about your Messianic period (see the prior linked to concept of "Eternal Return" in which acting out myths is supposed to make them come true in the present day).

Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philistines

The Philistines were an ancient people known for their conflict with the Israelites described in the Bible. The primary source about the Philistines is the Hebrew Bible, but they are first attested in reliefs at the Temple of Ramses III at Medinet Habu, where they are called Peleset , accepted as cognate with Hebrew P'léšet. The parallel Assyrian term is Palastu , Pilišti, or Pilistu.

The English word Philistine comes from Old French Philistin, from Classical Latin Philistinus, from Late Greek Philistinoi, from Hebrew Plištim, "people of Plešt", and there are cognates in Akkadian Palastu and Egyptian Palusata; the term "Palestine" has the same derivation

Deuteronomist sources describe the "Five Lords of the Philistines" as based in five city-states of the southwestern Levant: Gaza, Ashkelon, Ashdod, Ekron, and Gath

The Bible paints the Philistines as the main enemy of the Israelites (prior to the rise of the Neo-Assyrian Empire between the 10th century BC and late 7th century BC) with a state of almost perpetual war between the two.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinians#Etymology

The Greek toponym Palaistínē , with which the Arabic Filastin (فلسطين) is cognate

Among Semitic languages, Akkadian Palaštu (variant Pilištu) is used of 7th-century Philistia and its, by then, four city states. Biblical Hebrew's cognate word Plištim, is usually translated Philistines.
Biblical revenge, commands and prophecy to genocide the Philistines / Palestinians and Esau (the descendants of the West):

Quote:
Amos 1

6 Thus says the Lord: For three transgressions of Gaza[a city in Philistia] and for four [for multiplied delinquencies], I will not reverse the punishment of it or revoke My word concerning it, because [as slave traders] they carried away captive the whole [Jewish] population [of defenseless Judean border villages, of which none was spared, none left behind] and delivered them up to Edom [for the slave trade]. [Joel 3:6.]

7 So I will send a fire on the wall of Gaza which shall devour its strongholds.

8 I will destroy the king of Ashdod and the one who holds the scepter in Ashkelon. I will turn my hand against Ekron, till the last of the Philistines are dead," says the Sovereign LORD.
Quote:
Obadiah 1:18-19

18 Jacob will be a fire and Joseph a flame; Esau will be stubble, and they will set him on fire and destroy him. There will be no survivors from Esau." The LORD has spoken.

19 Those from the Negev will possess the mountains of Esau; those from the foothills will possess the land of the Philistines.
For fun, here's one "prophecy" (political instruction to yourselves) that the people of Syria are to go into exile. Which we recently saw occur the hand of the ISIS whose fighters Israel gave aid to:

https://www.newsweek.com/isis-fighte...inister-591020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-enemies.html

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Re...vil-war-393862

Quote:
Amos 1:5

I will break also the bar [of the gate] of Damascus and cut off the inhabitant from the plain of Aven or On, and him who holds the scepter from Beth-eden; and the people of Syria shall go into exile to Kir, says the Lord. [Ezek. 30:17.]
I know much more about your religion. This post is long enough.

To end this post, here's an assortment of Tanakh quotes in regard to genocide, dispossession, and destruction of all other peoples. Which, we prior saw, all apply to the present day:

Quote:
Jeremiah 30:11

11 I am with you and will save you,’
declares the Lord.
'Though I completely destroy all the nations
among which I scatter you,
I will not completely destroy you.
I will discipline you but only in due measure;
I will not let you go entirely unpunished.’
Quote:
Jeremiah Chapter 10

11 Thus shall you say of them: The gods that did not make heaven and earth—let these perish from earth and from beneath heaven

25 Pour out your wrath on the nations that do not know you,
on the tribes that do not call your name;
Quote:
Jeremiah 12

Judah’s Neighbors

16 And if they truly learn my people’s custom of swearing by my name, “As the Lord lives,” just as they taught my people to swear by Baal, then they shall be built up in the midst of my people. 17 But if they do not obey, I will uproot and destroy that nation entirely—oracle of the Lord.
Quote:
Joel 3

The Nations Judged

3 “In those days and at that time,
when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem,
2 I will gather all nations
and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat.
There I will put them on trial
for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel,
because they scattered my people among the nations
and divided up my land.

12 “Let the nations be roused;
let them advance into the Valley of Jehoshaphat,
for there I will sit
to judge all the nations on every side.

19 But Egypt will be desolate,
Edom a desert waste,
Quote:
Deuteronomy 7

Destruction of the Nations in the Land.

1 When the Lord, your God, brings you into the land which you are about to enter to possess, and removes many nations before you—the Hittites, Girga****es, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites, seven nations more numerous and powerful than you— 2 and when the Lord, your God, gives them over to you and you defeat them, you shall put them under the ban. Make no covenant with them and do not be gracious to them. 3 You shall not intermarry with them, neither giving your daughters to their sons nor taking their daughters for your sons.

5 But this is how you must deal with them: Tear down their altars, smash their sacred pillars, chop down their asherahs, and destroy their idols by fire.

16 You shall consume all the peoples which the Lord, your God, is giving over to you. You are not to look on them with pity, nor serve their gods, for that would be a snare to you. 17 If you say to yourselves, “These nations are more numerous than we. How can we dispossess them?”

20 Moreover, the Lord, your God, will send hornets among them, until those who are left and those who are hiding from you are destroyed.

22 He will remove these nations before you little by little. You cannot finish with them quickly, lest the wild beasts become too numerous for you.

23 The Lord, your God, will give them over to you and throw them into utter panic until they are destroyed.

24 He will deliver their kings into your power, that you may make their names perish from under the heavens. No one will be able to stand up against you, till you have destroyed them.
Quote:
DEUTERONOMY 2:34

At that time we took all his towns and completely destroyed them – men, women and children. We left no survivors.

DEUTERONOMY 3:6

We completely destroyed them, as we had done with Sihon king of Heshbon, destroying every city – men, women and children.

DEUTERONOMY 4:38

to drive out before you nations greater and stronger than you and to bring into their land to give it to you as an inheritance, as it is today.

DEUTERONOMY 11:23

Then the LORD will drive out all these nations before you, and you will dispossess nations larger and stronger than you. Every place where you set your foot will be yours: Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the Euphrates River to the Western sea. No man will be able to stand against you. The LORD your God, as he promised you, will put the terror and fear of you on the whole land, where ever you go.

DEUTERONOMY 12:29

The LORD your God will cut off before you the nations you are about to invade and dispossess.

DEUTERONOMY 13:15

You must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. Destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock.

DEUTERONOMY 14:21

Do not eat anything you find already dead. You may give it to an alien living in any of your towns, and he may eat it, or you may sell it to a foreigner
DEUTERONOMY 15:6

For the LORD your God will bless you as he has promised, and you will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. You will rule over many nations but none will rule over you.

DEUTERONOMY 20:12

If they refuse to surrender and engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. As for the men and women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves.

DEUTERONOMY 20:16

However, in the cities of the nations the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them as the LORD your God has commanded you.

JOSHUA 6:21

They devoted the city to the LORD and destroyed with the sword every living thing in it – men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.

JOSHUA 8:24

When Israel had finished killing all the men of Ai in the fields and in the desert where they had chased them, and when every one of them had been put to the sword, all the Israelites returned to Ai and killed those who were in it. Twelve thousand men and women fell that day – all the people of Ai.

JOSHUA 10:28

That day Joshua took Makkedah. He put the city and its king to the sword and totally destroyed everything in it. He left no survivors.

JOSHUA 10:30

The city and everyone in it Joshua put to the sword. He left no survivors there.

JOSHUA 10:32

The LORD handed Lachish over to Israel, and Joshua took it on the second day. The city and everyone in it he put to the sword, just as he had done to Libnah.

JOSHUA 10:35

They captured it that same day and put it to the sword and totally destroyed everyone in it, just as they had done to Lachish.

JOSHUA 10:37

They took the city and put it to the sword, together with its king, its villages and everyone in it. They left no survivors. Just as at Eglon, they totally destroyed it and everyone in it.

JOSHUA 10:38

Then Joshua and all Israel with him turned round and attacked Debir. They took the city, its king and its villages, and put them to the sword. Everyone in it they totally destroyed. They left no survivors. They did to Debir and its king as they had done to Libnah and its king and to Hebron.

JOSHUA 10:40

So Joshua subdued the whole region, including the hill country, the Negev, the western foothills and the mountain slopes, together with all their kings. He left no survivors. He totally destroyed all who breathed, just as the LORD, the God of Israel, had commanded.

JOSHUA 11:11

Everyone in it they put to the sword. They totally destroyed them, not sparing anything that breathed, and he burned up Hazor itself.

JOSHUA 11:14

The Israelites carried off for themselves all the plunder and livestock of these cities, but all the people they put to the sword until they completely destroyed them, not sparing anyone that breathed.

JOSHUA 11:20

For it was the LORD himself who hardened their hearts to wage war against Israel, so that he might destroy them totally, exterminating them without mercy, as the LORD had commanded Moses.

JOSHUA 11:21

At the time Joshua went and destroyed the Anakites from the hill country: from Hebron, Debir and Anab, from the hill country of Judah, and from all the hill country of Israel. Joshua totally destroyed them and their towns. No Anakites were left in Israelite territory, only in Gaza, Gath and Ashdod did any survive. So Joshua took the entire land, just as the Lord had directed Moses
The Tanakh in action:

Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War

Kitos War

"The Jews ... waged war on the inhabitants throughout Libya in the most savage fashion, and to such an extent was the country wasted that, its cultivators having been slain, its land would have remained utterly depopulated, had not the Emperor Hadrian gathered settlers from other places and sent them thither, for the inhabitants had been wiped out."

Dio Cassius states of Jewish insurrectionaries:

"'Meanwhile the Jews in the region of Cyrene had put one Andreas at their head and were destroying both the Romans and the Greeks. They would cook their flesh, make belts for themselves of their entrails, anoint themselves with their blood, and wear their skins for clothing. Many they sawed in two, from the head downwards. Others they would give to wild beasts and force still others to fight as gladiators. In all, consequently, two hundred and twenty thousand perished. In Egypt, also, they performed many similar deeds, and in Cyprus under the leadership of Artemio. There, likewise, two hundred and forty thousand perished. For this reason no Jew may set foot in that land, but even if one of them is driven upon the island by force of the wind, he is put to death. Various persons took part in subduing these Jews, one being Lusius, who was sent by Trajan."

The original 1906 Jewish Encyclopedia cited this about the Cyrene massacres:

"By this outbreak Libya was depopulated to such an extent that a few years later new colonies had to be established there (Eusebius, "Chronicle" from the Armenian, fourteenth year of Hadrian). Bishop Synesius, a native of Cyrene in the beginning of the fifth century, speaks of the devastations wrought by the Jews ("Do Regno," p. 2)
Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deir_Yassin_massacre

During and after the battle for the village, at least 107 Palestinians were killed, including women and children—some were shot, while others died when hand grenades were thrown into their homes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killin..._war#Massacres

Depending on the sources and the definition, between 10 and 70 massacres occurred during the 1948 war.

According to Benny Morris, Yishuv (or later Israeli) soldiers killed roughly 800 Arab civilians and prisoners of war.
And all of that Biblical slaughter directly after the lessons of the Holocaust! Right?

Given your scripture that dictates the destruction of the West and Westerners, you have no credibility in denying the many larger scale atrocities that you are commonly blamed for but that you deny.

Atrocities that occurred in historical countries like Russia for whose communist armies you made large dramatic memorials to in your "pro American" ethnostate of Israel. You have zero credibility.

Your group is agitating for a World War with Islam with the intention of assured mutual destruction between us, Islam, and a yet unnamed nation that I would guess to be China, Russia, or both.

Your group intentions are malicious in full and all national policy of the West must take that and your doctrines into account. I'd frankly feel safer with imams in charge (though all Semitic religion needs to be rejected if the West is to survive). At least they don't try to hide what they believe in. Ethnically attached Jews who believe in Jewish eschatology are no better than religiously zealous Muslims and our national policies must take that into account. This is not antiquity and our governments need to start appropriately approaching and otherwise politically quarantining those with ethnic goals and religious beliefs from Semitic antiquity. Anyone else found with such genocidal and militant imperalialist aims will be treated the same way. For the good of the rest of the planet who does not desire a final World War.

Last edited by golgi1; 03-25-2019 at 04:41 PM..

Old 03-25-2019, 04:20 PM

11,185 posts, read 6,520,163 times
Quote:

fyi, 4 members of the House introduced a resolution opposing BDS:

https://schneider.house.gov/media/pr...supporting-two

Old 03-25-2019, 04:42 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,043,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
So, then it is human nature to be antisemitic. Correct? Since Jews doctrinally oppose literally everyone who is not a Jew, as we shall see below.

It is truly human to go to your own nation if you choose to be a doctrinally separate nation from every one in which you live. Doing so would be consistent with the nation concept that defines the world order since the Peace of Westphalia.

Its human not to claim nationally separate social and political rights in every nation that you can cram population into and instead, as a politically separate nation, allow others to be self determinate without your interference. As you claim to want for yourselves in Israel.

Its human not to seek to deprive everyone whom you live among the nationalism that you viciously protect for yourself, and not to blame nor harass them when they object.

Its human not to have genocidal scripture that seeks to violently deprive others of their national gods, does not claim that every nation in which Jews step foot will be destroyed, and that does not direct you toward a future apocalypse (mass genocide).

A genocide that is to occur within a War between the West and Islam, after which your nation is supposed to be the only nation standing.

Which is the perfect ethnic-religious motivation to sabotage the West by leading it into a World War with Islam.

See Zohar Shemot 32a.

Its a shame you didn't inherit better Jewish wit. Nor any elementary school level skill in reading context. I was talking about ethno-nationalism, and therefore was referring to ethno-nationalism.

And I know plenty of drug addled, loser Jews from passing them in the community by various means. I would also bet that I have more education than you specifically. Just as a matter of educational statistics. Its unlikely that both of us have a lot of education. Save your myth making for your self-stroking and your ultra-nationalist social gatherings.

So you're a waste of time in this discussion because you are playing dumb?

Jewish ethnic interest is:

1. The ethnostate of Israel
2. The goal of every Jewish interest and political group
3. The entire message of your Torah to include its final Messianic period goal, which I later largely recount here in all of its land dispossessing, bloody, supremacist detail.

Sure. But you are going to be sorry that you had asked.

Just remember that you asked.

Mass genocide is really the central undercurrent of your entire Torah, to include the Tanakh, Talmud, and Zohar.

Be aware that your monotheist "god" is nonsense supremacist concept rather than any metaphysical reality, as your Rabbis well know and tacitly admit, and that your books are merely self-political direction couched in myth and a disembodied third person whose political directions extend to the modern day.

Leave the god shtick (look at that, yiddish!) back in antiquity where it belongs. This all political direction written by men. Full stop.

1. Your Tanakh's message is to genocide the seven Canaanite tribes, Esau, and Amalek, all of which your Rabbis have a long history of mapping onto anyone whom you do not like.

To include anyone who objects to your group's hostile presence in their lands, but also historically to all Christians and symbolic Rome. Which is the West in total according to your Rabbis.

Your Rabbi's uphold a mandate for today for genocide of all of these groups as a matter of lineage.

2. Your Zohar's claim that all non-Jews have impure souls, that they defile their bodies by merely existing, and that one day the world will be cleansed of all impurity (all non-Jews will be genocided).

3. Your Zohar makes a claim (political self-direction) for a future apocalypse during a War between the West and Islam, after which Israel will be the only nation standing.

Which is the perfect motivation to sabotage the West into a World War with Islam.

The above mentioned three primary themes will be the focus of what I write for much of the rest of this post.

You are pushing a religious supremacist, genocidal agenda by stoking war between Islam and the West.

In the below text in the quote box, core Jewish scripture:

1. Lays out the plan for the destruction of all of the nations of the West, to include the US. This is stated directly in the Rabbinical commentary that follows the scripture. See in the below quote box.

1b. The call for the destruction of the guardian angels of all of these nations is especially telling,

"and break all the powers of [all the nations' guardian angels] Above",

because in Jewish religious code that phrasing is a nod toward the fact that all nations have national gods (outing the monotheist concept as theologized racial supremacy) and that these national gods protect the nations that Jewish scripture wishes to see destroyed.

This is in order to herald the Jewish Messianic era that all engaged Jews are supposed to be working toward.

In short, "break all of the nation's guardian angels above" is semi-elaborate Rabbinical allegory that dictates the destruction of all other tribes but Jews.

The behavior of Jews, which emanates from this root scriptural cause, is the cause of antisemitism.

2. Calls the United States and the greater West evil and associates them with a Jewish enemy from your Torah.

3. Details that a foreign nation "from the end of the Earth" will destroy the West to herald the Jewish Messianic era.

4. Details the genocide of Arabs from the Middle East.

5. Leaving only Israel standing as a national power.

Below are the excerpts that further give the required context for the identity of Edom and Esau. These terms refer to all of the West, since Jews see the West as using Roman government systems and Rome as Edom.

The below article states that:

1. The Christian West (Edom-Esau) and Jews (Yakov-Jacob) are eternal enemies.

2. That Edom is the West in total.

3. That Islam and the West are to get into a War that is meant to destroy both so that the Jewish utopian Messianic era will arrive.

Do you care to enlighten readers as to what the Jewish Messianic era entails for non-Jews and their nations?

Don't. I have later quotes from your Zohar that do just that. Surprise: its total genocide.

Jews admittedly see their success as inversely proportional to ours (the non-Jewish West), which is why antisemitism exists.

You also see any nation that you don't outright control as enslavement, which is also an important concept for decoding your Torah:

Lets get into modern Jewish commands for ethnic cleansing and genocide. Since that's the basic content of your entire religion, we can only touch on a small portion of it. But we'll try to be relatively succinct in what we choose to quote and so we will first quote rather direct rabbinical commentary.

While on the topic of mass genocide instead of merely tribe specific genocide, let's start with your Zohar and then we'll get back to Chabad.

In the text in the below quote box:

1. First, the Zohar establishes that non-Jews are not human. The further dehumanizing language and genocide command is an easy transition after this.

2. Be sure you note my favorite part, which is really a form of genocidal poetry, where the Rabbis deem that any body inhabited by a non-Jewish soul is impure.

3. Get ready for it... they then state that dead bodies are more pure than when inhabited by a gentile soul. Purity being, of course, a good thing. Implying that gentile death, by murder or any other means, purifies the the matter of the world.

4. The last command practically writes itself, when they state that one day the entire world will be purified.

As I noted: its genocidal poetry.

5. Note that term "idolatrous nations", as used by Jews, merely means any nation who does not recognize the Jewish national god and thus the Jews as supreme.

A tribe not recognizing its own national god, in Jewish religious concept, is equivalent to "heaven" not recognizing that tribe's right to exist as an ethnic or racial entity. Because heaven lacks a national god for that specific tribe. Its a means of destroying what philosophers would call that tribe's "ontology", or the root that justifies their existence.

This is the meaning of the Jewish War in heaven between the Jewish national god and the 72 "(guardian) Angels" or "names", which are really just supremacist monotheist code for the national gods of other nations (the Rabbinical acknowledgement of polytheism, which makes the monotheist concept itself a supremacist code). Monotheism is supremacist code for the ultimate survival of Jews over any other tribe.

The War in Heaven is metaphysical code for the War that Jews are conducting between themselves and the other historical 72-ish tribes on Earth for survival and the land that that Jewish god promised them (the entire Earth). Religious Jews believe that the metaphysical battle in heaven hurts tribes on earth, and injured tribes on Earth means that their god is injured in the War in Heaven. An eradication of a people on Earth or their god in heaven implies the eradication of the other. Hence, the "War in Heaven".

Now kindly go back and reread my first four summary points for the below text, so that the context is fresh in-mind.

Now lets visit Chabad again for their explicitly modern command for outright genocide of any descendants of their enemies that they name Esau, Amalek, and the Seven Canaanite Nations.

Which we prior saw are readily mapped onto living groups, like the US and the West in general, which no sane non-Jewish person could claim are the Jew's modern enemy. Yet the Jewish edict for their genocide, in both the prior quoted scripture and below, still exists.

Because Jewish aggression is not about self defense and never was. This is about instigating a genocide and the destruction of the West to herald in the Jewish Messianic period.

Note that the following are rabbinical commentaries on commandments for Jews:

As early as the seventeenth century, Johann Andreas Eisenmengerfound that the Jews held the Germans to be one of the Canaanite Nations that they had slated for genocide:

In sum there is your direct Rabbinical Jewish command, from multiple sources, to genocide all of he non-Jewish descendants of the historical West as well as all Arabs.

In contrast, directly quoting the Tanakh upon which all of this is derived seems like child's play. It is so directly genocidal throughout.

As we have seen here, the Jews see their myths as "living myths" that are acted out in the present day.

The basic concept is given by Mircea Eliade:

At any given moment in the present day or recorded history, the Jews are being "persecuted" (disempowered in a foreign land that they wish to possess) and expelled like in Egypt.

They then take the biblical commands from that myth as political direction.

Or Iran or someone else is plotting against them like Haman and the ancient Persians, and therefore the Jews are instructed toward genocide of the modern people just as in their Purim myth: the holiday for which you engage in a bit of sympathetic magic cannibalism and eat the symbolic ear(s) of your enemy.

This genocidal drive and your drive toward your Messianic period and all that it entails is your entire religion. Your enemies are stated throughout your texts and rabbinical commentary, which is explicitly us (The non-Jewish West) , and yet you show up on this board pretending to be ignorant innocents.

This is why there is antisemitism.

Here's a last bit of fun from your texts. Of course, we could have so much more but I'll leave it here and then with select Tanakh quotes:

The Philistines share an etymological root with the Palestinians. "Palestinian" is another world for "Philistine". This is easily verified in their Wikipedia entries.

Not only do you claim to want to destroy the West in your scriptural diatribe and genocide against Esau, but your oppression of the modern Palestinians is a scriptural mandate. Not a political necessity.

You are holding millions of innocent people hostage in Gaza and the West Bank, over decades and literally claiming their lives for your religious needs, because your scriptures tell you to persecute them because you think that their ancestors from 2500+ years ago sold you into slavery. Its also an acting out of your prophecies in an effort to bring about your Messianic period (see the prior linked to concept of "Eternal Return" in which acting out myths is supposed to make them come true in the present day).

Biblical revenge, commands and prophecy to genocide the Philistines / Palestinians and Esau (the descendants of the West):

For fun, here's one "prophecy" (political instruction to yourselves) that the people of Syria are to go into exile. Which we recently saw occur the hand of the ISIS whose fighters Israel gave aid to:

https://www.newsweek.com/isis-fighte...inister-591020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-enemies.html

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Re...vil-war-393862

I know much more about your religion. This post is long enough.

To end this post, here's an assortment of Tanakh quotes in regard to genocide, dispossession, and destruction of all other peoples. Which, we prior saw, all apply to the present day:

The Tanakh in action:

And all of that Biblical slaughter directly after the lessons of the Holocaust! Right?

Given your scripture that dictates the destruction of the West and Westerners, you have no credibility in denying the many larger scale atrocities that you are commonly blamed for but that you deny.

Atrocities that occurred in historical countries like Russia for whose communist armies you made large dramatic memorials to in your "pro American" ethnostate of Israel. You have zero credibility.

Your group is agitating for a World War with Islam with the intention of assured mutual destruction between us, Islam, and a yet unnamed nation that I would guess to be China, Russia, or both.

Your group intentions are malicious in full and all national policy of the West must take that and your doctrines into account. I'd frankly feel safer with imams in charge (though all Semitic religion needs to be rejected if the West is to survive). At least they don't try to hide what they believe in. Ethnically attached Jews who believe in Jewish eschatology are no better than religiously zealous Muslims and our national policies must take that into account. This is not antiquity and our governments need to start appropriately approaching and otherwise politically quarantining those with ethnic goals and beliefs from antiquity. For the good of the rest of the planet who does not desire a final World War.
Its a long post. I wont go into religion as its a personal belief. It may have been concieved by people with lmited knowledge at that point of time and may not be relevant today.

One great battle that didnt happen was with the Indian civilization. Because they were the primary idol worshippers of their time and had their own versions of "Gods" . It would have been a smashing contest. Also the hebrew calendar year 5779 also closely resembles the Indian calendar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies