Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2019, 07:14 AM

59,089 posts, read 27,318,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1100666476422410240

"I have now spent more time in Vietnam than Da Nang Dick Blumenthal" Donald Trump on Twitter

As a Viet Nam vet (Air Force, 71-74) it makes my stomach churn that draft dodging President Bone Spurs makes any kind of comment insinuating he spent time serving in Nam. I see it as an insult to 58+ thousand Americans that did serve and die there while he risked getting an STD.
"As a Viet Nam vet, 2 TOURS 67-69, and NOT as some cozy Air Force base, it makes my stomach churn that vets call Trump a draft dodger KNOWING it is the MILITARY DOCTORS who issue the medical report to the Selective Service who then issue a draft rating.

A simple question being you claim to be so "knowledgeable" on the subject, have YOU EVER had bone spurs?

I have them NOW and they HURT LIKE HELL because they push up on the Achilles tendon.

Try pinching you Achilles tendon and tell us how LONG you can hold it pinched.

I'll bet no longer then 2 seconds.

Trump was rated and given LEGAL DEFERMENTS, just as Biden got his.

Now, if you REALLY want to talk about a president being a draft dodger, we CAN talk about ole' bill clinton!

"makes any kind of comment insinuating he spent time serving in Nam."

"insinuating he spent time serving in Nam."

"The Times uncovered a videotape of Blumenthal telling an audience at a Norwalk veteran’s event: “We have learned something important since the days that I served in Vietnam,” Blumenthal said to the group in March of 2008."

"Blumenthal was a member of the Marine Corps Reserves for six years, from 1970 to 1976, and served in the U.S.

The Times story says Blumenthal’s comments “led to confusion and frequent mischaracterizations of his biography in his home state newspapers.” It found eight other published references to Blumethal’s service in Vietnam."

https://www.courant.com/politics/hc-...001-story.html

So you have NO problem with a member of Congress claiming he pent time in Nam when he NEVER DID, yet have a "problem" with someone given LEGAL MEDICAL deferments!

You must be a PROUD dem card carrying supporter!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2019, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Why is Trump talking with North Korean leaders about Blumenthal?

Is this demeaning of fellow Americans part of his strategy to achieve denuclearization?

"Why is Trump talking with North Korean leaders about Blumenthal?"

Quit asking a stupid question and RESEARCH WHY!

You DO know HOW, don't you!

Old 02-27-2019, 07:23 AM

17,631 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1100666476422410240

"I have now spent more time in Vietnam than Da Nang Dick Blumenthal" Donald Trump on Twitter

As a Viet Nam vet (Air Force, 71-74) it makes my stomach churn that draft dodging President Bone Spurs makes any kind of comment insinuating he spent time serving in Nam. I see it as an insult to 58+ thousand Americans that did serve and die there while he risked getting an STD.
Yet not a word of criticism for Da Nang Dick Blumenthal? Oh yeah, he has a (D) after his name so he's immune from criticism by you.

Today's Democrats are truly lemmings. Lemocrats.

Old 02-27-2019, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
The unhinged con man strikes again. Individual 1 who instructed Cohen to lie about medical records during his bone spur era. The same racist con man that threatened to sue schools and universities if his transcripts and test scores are released. They only prove what we already know. He is not smart. He bought and conned his way through life.

The unhinged strikes again making false claims, Individual 1 who instructed Cohen to lie about medical records during his bone spur era, making FALSE CLAIMS he CANNOT BACK UP with FACTS.

We already know. He is not smart!

Speaking of being "smart" but, smart ENOUGH to BEAT "the smartest woman in the world'! THAT must REALLY hurt!

How does THAT crow taste?

Old 02-27-2019, 07:25 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Yet not a word of criticism for Da Nang Dick Blumenthal? Oh yeah, he has a (D) after his name so he's immune from criticism by you.

Today's Democrats are truly lemmings. Lemocrats.
The most obvious difference is Blumenthal seems like a normal, decent human being, and Trump is a slime ball and pathological liar.

Old 02-27-2019, 07:31 AM

1,991 posts, read 900,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"As a Viet Nam vet, 2 TOURS 67-69, and NOT as some cozy Air Force base, it makes my stomach churn that vets call Trump a draft dodger KNOWING it is the MILITARY DOCTORS who issue the medical report to the Selective Service who then issue a draft rating.

A simple question being you claim to be so "knowledgeable" on the subject, have YOU EVER had bone spurs?

I have them NOW and they HURT LIKE HELL because they push up on the Achilles tendon.

Try pinching you Achilles tendon and tell us how LONG you can hold it pinched.

I'll bet no longer then 2 seconds.

Trump was rated and given LEGAL DEFERMENTS, just as Biden got his.

Now, if you REALLY want to talk about a president being a draft dodger, we CAN talk about ole' bill clinton!

"makes any kind of comment insinuating he spent time serving in Nam."

"insinuating he spent time serving in Nam."

"The Times uncovered a videotape of Blumenthal telling an audience at a Norwalk veteran’s event: “We have learned something important since the days that I served in Vietnam,” Blumenthal said to the group in March of 2008."

"Blumenthal was a member of the Marine Corps Reserves for six years, from 1970 to 1976, and served in the U.S.

The Times story says Blumenthal’s comments “led to confusion and frequent mischaracterizations of his biography in his home state newspapers.” It found eight other published references to Blumethal’s service in Vietnam."

https://www.courant.com/politics/hc-...001-story.html

So you have NO problem with a member of Congress claiming he pent time in Nam when he NEVER DID, yet have a "problem" with someone given LEGAL MEDICAL deferments!

You must be a PROUD dem card carrying supporter!
GIGO. Garbage in, Garbage out. The military doctors did not diagnose Trump’s bone spurs, rather, they took the information provided by Trump’s physician , and made their recommendations.

With enough money, I’m pretty sure you can buy whatever diagnosis you want.

Old 02-27-2019, 07:33 AM

17,631 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
The most obvious difference is Blumenthal seems like a normal, decent human being, and Trump is a slime ball and pathological liar.
He's in Congress, so he is not a "normal, decent human being." You have been indoctrinated well though.

Old 02-27-2019, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
"Blumenthal seems like a normal, decent human being,"

No "normal, decent human being," would CLAIM he served in VIET NAM at least 8 TIMES when he NEVER DID!

It is OBVIOUS MANY dems are delusional!

Old 02-27-2019, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
GIGO. Garbage in, Garbage out. The military doctors did not diagnose Trump’s bone spurs, rather, they took the information provided by Trump’s physician , and made their recommendations.

With enough money, I’m pretty sure you can buy whatever diagnosis you want.

"The military doctors did not diagnose Trump’s...."

If you are going to CLAIM IT, BACK IT UP!

Old 02-27-2019, 07:40 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"The military doctors did not diagnose Trump’s...."

If you are going to CLAIM IT, BACK IT UP!
The doctor's children are on record starting that their father told them that he did Trump's father a favor by lying about non existent bone spurs. These alleged "bone spurs" have, amazingly, healed up after he avoided service in Vietnam and seem to have given him no problems over the course of his life.

When Trump was asked which of his heels were afflicted by these spurs, he said he couldn't remember.

Uh huh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies