Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2019, 05:49 PM

18,458 posts, read 8,282,661 times

Advertisements

well what the heck...it's only money...and it wasn't her's...when your husband is the boss and can write checks....who need records

..and Cuomo just blamed Florida for their $2.3 billion tax shortfall

I think they just found some of it.....

Where has $850m gone? Bill de Blasio's wife can't account for staggering amount of taxpayer money that the NY Mayor gave her for mental health project

Bill de Blasio's wife Chirlane McCray cannot explain where $850million given to the mental health program she champions has gone, according to reports.

In the three years it has been running, organizers at ThriveNYC have largely failed to keep records of the initiative's achievements - and data that has been collected shows it lagging well behind targets.

Despite that, the program has been granted an even bigger budget going forward and is now on track to spend $1billion over five years.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er_dailymailus
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2019, 05:51 PM

11,346 posts, read 16,708,690 times
Nothing to see here.

Please move along.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY CRAP!

Old 03-01-2019, 05:55 PM

4,445 posts, read 1,450,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
well what the heck...it's only money...and it wasn't her's...when your husband is the boss and can write checks....who need records

Where has $850m gone? Bill de Blasio's wife can't account for staggering amount of taxpayer money that the NY Mayor gave her for mental health project

Bill de Blasio's wife Chirlane McCray cannot explain where $850million given to the mental health program she champions has gone, according to reports.

In the three years it has been running, organizers at ThriveNYC have largely failed to keep records of the initiative's achievements - and data that has been collected shows it lagging well behind targets.

Despite that, the program has been granted an even bigger budget going forward and is now on track to spend $1billion over five years.

Surprise! Leftists enriching themselves at the expense of taxpayers.

Old 03-01-2019, 05:55 PM

3,319 posts, read 2,340,554 times
C'mon, who hasn't misplaced $850,000,000 before? I remember the time I left my wallet in my pants and put them in the wash. I lost a cool $600,000,000. Boy, was I red in the face after that one.

Old 03-01-2019, 06:06 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
close to a billion dollars...

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/video/4...nycs-finances/

Old 03-01-2019, 06:09 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,048,957 times
Quote:

From Candace Owens, to Maxine Waters. No one is allowed to critique a black woman, no matter the black woman's moral position. Black woman can not do no wrong!

In other news, Mayor Deblasio also mismanaged money for failing public schools which only 1/4 schools were able to get of failing list. The city has a whole with Deblasio and his wife wasted a staggering 1.6 billion dollars. That money could have been spent on improving the subway system, and fixing public housing which needs 20 billion in repairs.

Old 03-01-2019, 06:09 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,383,094 times
Has she checked between the cushions on the sofa?

I'm not sure why anyone is surprised. This is exactly what happens in Democrat controlled places when the corruption sets in.

Old 03-01-2019, 06:25 PM

18,458 posts, read 8,282,661 times
You would think....in 3 years....they might have kept at least a few receipts

How the h3ll do you blow through almost a $billion....and have no records!!

...if it's on the up and up....you know you have to keep records

Old 03-01-2019, 06:28 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,651 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Obviously didnt spend it on a makeover.
Must be fake news. None of the big reputable media outlets have the scoop. Imagine that

Old 03-01-2019, 06:29 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
You would think....in 3 years....they might have kept at least a few receipts

How the h3ll do you blow through almost a $billion....and have no records!!

...if it's on the up and up....you know you have to keep records

pffft, receipts are for the little people not limousine liberals like the de blasios.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies