Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2019, 03:18 AM

3,321 posts, read 1,101,076 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
What about grand jury testimony of witnesses who testified under conditions of confidentiality?
What about it?

Old 04-05-2019, 03:25 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,273,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post

Those points are irrelevant and 1 & 2 contradict each other.

You should support the unconditional release of Mueller’s report if it completely takes Trump off the hook then, yes?

Why do you think both Barr and Mueller stated that the report “does not exonerate [him] Trump”?

Edit: Lying under oath can and has been considered obstruction.....
oh so now the cases that you brought up to compare to the Mueller report are irrelevant because I exposed that you are wrong. Perjury is not obstruction. 2 different things.

Perjury is when you lie under oath. Obstruction of justice is when you do something physical or verbal, which includes lying, to impede a criminal investigation, arrest, or pursuit of a suspect.

but let's take your opinion at face value that Lying under oath can and has been considered obstruction. It doesn't apply to the Mueller investigation because Trump was never questioned under oath or at all.

I support the release of the Report that the law allows. I also want all the documents and emails from the FBI and CIA and DOJ under Obama that started this investigation. Put it all out.

Once again for the 8th time, Barr never used the word "does not exonerate" that was Mueller. Barr put it in the memo to explain in Mueller own words why Mueller didn't indict and punted the ball for the DOJ to decide on the obstruction part. Mueller has to explain that if you want to know.

Last edited by Hellion1999; 04-05-2019 at 03:34 AM..

Old 04-05-2019, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
oh so now the cases that you brought up to compare to the Mueller report are irrelevant because I exposed that you are wrong. Perjury is not obstruction. 2 different things.

but let's take your opinion at face value that Lying under oath can and has been considered obstruction. It doesn't apply to the Mueller investigation because Trump was never questioned under oath or at all.

I support the release of the Report that the law allows. I also want all the documents and emails from the FBI and CIA and DOJ under Obama that started this investigation. Put it all out.

Once again for the 8th time, Barr never used the word "does not exonerate" that was Mueller. Barr put it in the memo to explain in Mueller own words why Mueller didn't indict and punted the ball for the DOJ to decide on the obstruction part. Mueller has to explain that if you want to know.
Lol, ok chief. Putting it in his memo very-much-so means Barr used those words.

You yourself claimed at 2:05am “[Trump]he lied under oath”....do you wish to take that statement back?

Lying in written statements to investigators is also illegal.

Old 04-05-2019, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Lol, ok chief. Putting it in his memo very-much-so means Barr used those words.

You yourself claimed at 2:05am “[Trump]he lied under oath”....do you wish to take that statement back?

Lying in written statements to investigators is also illegal.
so why didn't Mueller indict if that's your argument?

if I quote your own words in my memo to explain your actions then there are not my words but yours.....try again.

Old 04-05-2019, 03:47 AM

Quote:
so why didn't Mueller indict if that's your argument?

if I quote your own words in my memo to explain your actions then there are not my words but yours.....try again.
Bahaha. No comment on your prior statement that Trump “lied under oath”. Weird. I’m truly shocked. Not.

Neither of us has seen the actual report, so that specific point on Mueller’s actions including indictment is moot.

You would have still included those words in your own memo to explain a conclusion. If you were against the specific statement, you would have said so. Barr did clearly did not.

Old 04-05-2019, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Bahaha. No comment on your prior statement that Trump “lied under oath”. Weird. I’m truly shocked. Not.

Neither of us has seen the actual report, so that specific point on Mueller indicting is moot.

You would have still included those words in your own memo to explain a conclusion. If you were against the specific statement, you would have said so. Barr did clearly did not.

Trump didn't lie under oath....but if you have proof of that please bring it to Mueller.

So now your argument is that Mueller not indicting anybody else is in question until you see the report?

Why would Barr be against Mueller's own words to explain why he didn't indict and why he punted the ball on the obstruction investigation to be decided by the DOJ? ...........Barr did say so that there is no case for obstruction.

Old 04-05-2019, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Trump didn't lie under oath....but if you have proof of that please bring it to Mueller.

So now your argument is that Mueller not indicting anybody else is in question until you see the report?

Why would Barr be against Mueller's own words to explain why he didn't indict and why he punted the ball on the obstruction charge to be decided by the DOJ? ...........Barr did say so that there is no case for obstruction.
So why did you claim such in post #3429?

Hardly. My argument was that you can’t make such lofty assertions about Mueller when the report hasn’t been made public.

“Why would Barr be against Mueller's own words to explain why he didn't indict..”

Care to rephrase that more intelligibly?

Old 04-05-2019, 04:09 AM

Quote:
So why did you claim such in post #3429?

Hardly. My argument was that you can’t make such lofty assertions about Mueller when the report hasn’t been made public.

“Why would Barr be against Mueller's own words to explain why he didn't indict..”

Care to rephrase that more intelligibly?

maybe you need to read mypost # 3429 again:

Quote:
I see that you are still stubborn and doubling down. A few counter-points to this post:
1) He lied under oath.....that's not obstruction, that is lying under oath.
2) Lying to investigators is a crime. You can't lie to the police or federal investigators.
3) Trump didn't lie under oath and he didn't tell others to lie to Mueller and his investigators.
4) Mueller decided to not indict.....you keep ignoring that key part.
#1 and #2 are about the cases you brought not Trump.
Dude, I'm tired of explaining the same thing. You are a lost case.

Now your new argument is that the fact that Mueller won't indict anybody else is a "lofty assertion" about Mueller and is still up in the air? LMAO!

So you are saying once the report is made public, Mueller may indict more people including the President? LMAO!

Old 04-05-2019, 04:14 AM

Quote:
maybe you need to read mypost # 3429 again:

#1 and #2 are about the cases you brought not Trump.

Dude, I'm tired of explaining the same thing. You are a lost case.

Now your new argument is that the fact that Mueller won't indict anybody else is a "lofty assertion" about Mueller and is still up in the air? LMAO!

So you are saying once the report is made public, Mueller may indict more people including the President? LMAO!
It’s not a new argument whatsoever, nor are they my argument (s) to begin with, but feel free to keep up with your misdirections, if it makes you feel better about reality. “LMAO”.

Old 04-05-2019, 04:16 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,391,611 times
People like Pleiades5555 should be upset that they have been lied to their entire lives. Sad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies