Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2019, 04:51 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
people not able to work are already taken care of. Its called disability...…...
As usual when I ask the question, you have no answer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2019, 05:20 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,020,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
As usual when I ask the question, you have no answer.
People not able to work are entitled to disability. they are taken care of. I can't make it any simpler for you to understand. If words with more than 5 letters give you trouble...…. I'm sorry...…….

Old 03-16-2019, 05:27 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
People not able to work are entitled to disability. they are taken care of. I can't make it any simpler for you to understand. If words with more than 5 letters give you trouble...…. I'm sorry...…….
You are answering a question that was not answered. But of course you know that.

If you don't have answers don't demean those who are forwarding some.

Old 03-16-2019, 05:28 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,088,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Live by the sword, die by the sword. Chelsea is a liberal too and now the radical Left is eating their own.
Exactly, I couldn’t believe the nasty comments she was getting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by settled00 View Post
It blows my mind what we've become as a nation to have public figures berated like this for unfounded and unjustified accusations.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-attack.html

Politically I disagree with the Clintons as much as the next person, but even as a Trump supporter, I believe NO American should have to deal with these people who promote hatred. It hurt to see her cower and apologize to these ...students.
I’m a Trump supporter and even I think this was out of line. She had nothing to do with this maniac and those students are nuts. Now libs are picking on a Clinton.

Old 03-16-2019, 05:44 PM

19,848 posts, read 12,113,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaTwo View Post

I’m a Trump supporter and even I think this was out of line. She had nothing to do with this maniac and those students are nuts. Now libs are picking on a Clinton.
The student was an activist trying to get material to go viral.

Old 03-16-2019, 06:42 PM

4,823 posts, read 4,947,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
The MAGA Coast Guard terrorist was a white male as well. He had about 30 seconds of news coverage while we were getting Jussie Smollett 24/7 for 2 weeks. So much for that Librul Media nonsense.
But the liberal media needed to play the script Jussie wrote for a whole month. Did the MAGA Coast Guard guy actually kill anyone; your analogy is akin to a Muslim wanna be bomber here in the u.s.

So what about the Christians being attacked on several continents by “Muslim Supremacists”? I see that topic was skipped over to go to the MAGA coast guardsman.

Old 03-16-2019, 07:21 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,751,282 times
Quote:
Chelsea is nine months along, doubt she's drinking. Where did just common courtesy and civil behavior gone?

Ask Maxine Waters, she's the one inciting people to do this stuff in public spaces & to go to people's homes. Remember Tucker Carlson's wife getting the wits scared out of her as the angry Dem mob pounded on her door & threatened her?

Old 03-16-2019, 08:42 PM

31,082 posts, read 22,101,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaTwo View Post

Islam will turn on you every time. Chelsea probably thinks that all Muslims are Secular Liberals like Aberdein. Most are far from Liberal, and actually the most religously conservative religion in the world. As we see, not a single mainstream LBGT accepting Mosque in the US.

Old 03-16-2019, 10:07 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,761,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Islam will turn on you every time. Chelsea probably thinks that all Muslims are Secular Liberals like Aberdein. Most are far from Liberal, and actually the most religously conservative religion in the world. As we see, not a single mainstream LBGT accepting Mosque in the US.

There are religious muslims who are open to the idea.

Mosques and Welcoming LGBT People | Religion Dispatches
https://religionnews.com/2015/06/30/...scotus-ruling/
https://www.thedailybeast.com/americ...riage-speak-up

As the second citation shows, US muslims are low on LGBTQ acceptance. But other US religious groups are lower still.

Old 03-16-2019, 10:53 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
It blows my mind what we've become as a nation to have public figures berated like this for unfounded and unjustified accusations.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-attack.html

Politically I disagree with the Clintons as much as the next person, but even as a Trump supporter, I believe NO American should have to deal with these people who promote hatred. It hurt to see her cower and apologize to these ...students.
Salt & pepper are on the table....

Eating their own, by taking in the beast.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies