Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: ARE CHRISTIANS WHO SUPPORT TRUMP MORALLY AND SPIRITUALLY SUPERIOR THAN OTHER DEVOTEES?
Yes 13 14.29%
No 78 85.71%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2019, 04:58 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,187,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
That is really funny, on the one hand you accuse liberals of hating Trump, and then in the next sentence you call them "demonic." If you're interested in pointing out somebody's hate, look in the mirror.
The act of hate in itself is demonic. To hate someone is evil. It is obvious and evident that liberals hate Trump. I don't hate anyone. I am just pointing out to liberals..their hate. So lets take a closer look..do or do not liberals hate Trump?

Old 03-28-2019, 05:01 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
The act of hate in itself is demonic. To hate someone is evil. It is obvious and evident that liberals hate Trump. I don't hate anyone. I am just pointing out to liberals..their hate. So lets take a closer look..do or do not liberals hate Trump?
You have been spewing hate, hate, hate at liberals throughout this entire thread. Are you really that lacking in self-awareness that you are incapable of seeing this?

Old 03-28-2019, 05:03 PM

20,872 posts, read 9,536,978 times
Quote:
Yes, you clearly hate liberals. If you didn't you wouldn't have used the term "demonic." Christians are supposed to hate evil. Demonic = evil. Thus, if you, like Christians are supposed to, hate evil and demonic things, and you also think liberals are demonic, then you also hate liberals.

If you don't really hate liberals, but merely think they are badly mistaken, then your the use of the term "demonic" was wildly inappropriate. Furthermore, the same is true of liberals and Trump: Liberals' feelings toward Trump are no different than your feelings toward liberals.

Old 03-28-2019, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
You have been spewing hate, hate, hate at liberals throughout this entire thread. Are you really that lacking in self-awareness that you are incapable of seeing this?
lmao. I don't hate anyone. I am not the one on this website bashing and hating on Trump. You are. Along with the other liberals who then pretend as if they are not. Its amazing!! As Jesse Lee Peterson would say

Old 03-28-2019, 05:05 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
Quote:
lmao. I don't hate anyone. I am not the one on this website bashing and hating on Trump. You are. Along with the other liberals who then pretend as if they are not. Its amazing!! As Jesse Lee Peterson would say
So the answer is, yes, you are that lacking in self-awareness. Not that I ever thought otherwise. CINOs usually are.

Old 03-28-2019, 05:05 PM

Quote:
lmao. I don't hate anyone.
Then you would not have called liberals "demonic."

Old 03-28-2019, 05:07 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,122,366 times
Quote:
Then you would not have called liberals "demonic."
I'm also awaiting this answer

Old 03-28-2019, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Yes, you clearly hate liberals. If you didn't you wouldn't have used the term "demonic." Christians are supposed to hate evil. Demonic = evil. Thus, if you, like Christians are supposed to, hate evil and demonic things, and you also think liberals are demonic, then you also hate liberals.

If you don't really hate liberals, but merely think they are badly mistaken, then your the use of the term "demonic" was wildly inappropriate. Furthermore, the same is true of liberals and Trump: Liberals' feelings toward Trump are no different than your feelings toward liberals.
Your wrong genius. I don't hate liberals. But liberals hate Trump. Don't shoot the messenger. Yes hate is demonic. And Liberals hate Trump. Cant get any simpler then that.

Old 03-28-2019, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Your wrong genius. I don't hate liberals.
Then you need to apologize to them for calling them "demonic." Calling them "demonic" indicates you hate them.

Quote:
Yes hate is demonic.
But, in this next sentence, you just admitted you hate liberals, since you called them "demonic."

Old 03-28-2019, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Then you need to apologize to them for calling them "demonic." Calling them "demonic" indicates you hate them.

But, in this next sentence, you just admitted you hate liberals, since you called them "demonic."
Pointing out that hate is evil is all I am doing here. Do liberals hate Trump? Or do they not? Simple.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies