Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2019, 10:18 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,591,467 times

Advertisements

I'm laughing because Demwits are now saying the Mueller Report is over 300 pages long, so it's impossible to summarize it in four pages, which is what Barr did.

No Demwits ever wrote a book report when they were in school?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2019, 10:19 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,121,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
And Nunes' Cow.

Lol--this is hilarious. Can we demand some Congress Members resign along with Nunes?

Gym Jordan
Steve King
Louis Gohmert
Mark Meadows
Mitch McConnell

Think any of them will? Devin seems very upset about the cow thing. Not a very proud dairy farmer.
Nunes cow is hilarious.
Nunes himself is annoying.

Old 03-28-2019, 10:20 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,804,194 times
How about we ask Trump to resign instead? The Barr report did nothing to move Trump's poll numbers and we all know that Trump found his "Roy Cohn." Two Republican senators have already announced that they will not seek re-election in 2020. One in Tennessee that is clearly a red state. That should be a slam dunk for a Republican senator seeking re-election. McConnell's poll numbers are low.

Adam Schiff needs to stay right where he is. We the people have spoken in the mid terms. Republican's can try to lie. cheat, and deflect all they want. We the people will speak again in 2020. Bye Bye Republican senate.

Reuters: Despite report findings almost half of Americans think Trump colluded with Russia.

Why believe a partisan appointee put in place to protect a corrupt president? We the people want Adam Schiff and all of the rest of the Congressional committees to get to the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. We voted that way, respect the process. All the Republicans want to do is lie and deflect. Most of America knows that. I have faith in we he people.

Old 03-28-2019, 10:20 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,121,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I'm laughing because Demwits are now saying the Mueller Report is over 300 pages long, so it's impossible to summarize it in four pages, which is what Barr did.

It's hardly a book report. Let the damned thing be released. What are you folks so concerned about? You're claiming Trump was victimized by the evil awful librulz, let the report prove he was, as he put it "Exonerated."

Old 03-28-2019, 10:27 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,668,712 times
Quote:

If it wasn't a book on SJW they never read it. It wasn't required reading.

Old 03-28-2019, 10:28 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,591,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
...They know it's corrupt and compromising for a president to engage with Russian in the way this campaign tried to lie and cover it up.

Pssssst... hun.... I don't want to embarrass you... You might want to watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keXx0zxTarE

Old 03-28-2019, 10:34 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,428,259 times
Quote:
Pssssst... hun.... I don't want to embarrass you... You might want to watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keXx0zxTarE
But.....Obama! It's old. We are pointing at the current corrupt administration who tried to use a backchannel door for communications with Russia. I hope there are more hearings like the one today. Schiff is continuing to expose the corrupt compromising administration for who they are. Even if Mueller couldn't finding criminality because of the high bar, there is heavy wrongdoing in coordination with the Russians! Think about all the wrongdoing the public doesn't know about!

Yes, it's 300 pages.

Mueller’s report is more than 300 pages, attorney general tells top Democrat
Quote:
Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s report on Russia’s interference in the 2016 election spans more than 300 pages, a Justice Department official said Thursday.

Attorney General William P. Barr confirmed the report’s length during a Wednesday phone call with Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), chairman of the House Judiciary Committee.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.cb608c89205b

Old 03-28-2019, 10:35 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,035,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
If it wasn't a book on SJW they never read it. It wasn't required reading.
Rich -- coming from a guy who thinks Trump -- who admittedly NEVER reads.....is a genius.

Old 03-28-2019, 10:36 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,035,206 times
I had someone on Twitter tell me I wouldn't understand the report.....Seriously -- we aren't all as illiterate as Trump.

Release it.

This is diversionary baloney so we will stop asking for the report.

Old 03-28-2019, 10:37 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,668,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
How about we ask Trump to resign instead? The Barr report did nothing to move Trump's poll numbers and we all know that Trump found his "Roy Cohn." Two Republican senators have already announced that they will not seek re-election in 2020. One in Tennessee that is clearly a red state. That should be a slam dunk for a Republican senator seeking re-election. McConnell's poll numbers are low.

Adam Schiff needs to stay right where he is. We the people have spoken in the mid terms. Republican's can try to lie. cheat, and deflect all they want. We the people will speak again in 2020. Bye Bye Republican senate.

Reuters: Despite report findings almost half of Americans think Trump colluded with Russia.

Why believe a partisan appointee put in place to protect a corrupt president? We the people want Adam Schiff and all of the rest of the Congressional committees to get to the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. We voted that way, respect the process. All the Republicans want to do is lie and deflect. Most of America knows that. I have faith in we he people.
The democrats say How about-ism or What about-ism is old. How about that !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies