Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2019, 08:23 AM

5,901 posts, read 3,910,389 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Do you actually believe that Hillary won without fraud? Seriously? Janine couldn't win unless the election was run fair and square.

She is a winner. I expect great things are coming for her. Hillary? Not so much.
Just remember this. Obama and Trump beat Hillary.

Jeanine lost to Hillary. Jeanine is a loser.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2019, 09:02 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,852,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
Just remember this. Obama and Trump beat Hillary.

Jeanine lost to Hillary. Jeanine is a loser.
Wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e1_4Hm8YTI

Old 03-31-2019, 09:15 AM

7,520 posts, read 2,816,095 times
I can't stand listening to her. She may have some good points but her manner and inflection are so annoying that any positive is negated. Not to mention she is too sycophantic toward Trump.

Old 03-31-2019, 09:19 AM

37,960 posts, read 17,902,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Legitimate news station s don't say, "we ve got a great show tonite" then show the performers. It s an entertainment channel.

Like SNL they won't be prosecuted for any crimes.

We laugh equally as loud at FOX as we do Saturday Night Live
So that means you don't laugh? SNL is rarely funny.

Old 03-31-2019, 09:24 AM

10,821 posts, read 4,372,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
I love how at the beginning she says we will be breaking down the Mueller report ! Really? because it hasn't been released publicly yet except for Barr's ridiculous 4 page memo.
The memo included the conclusions of the Mueller report-
No evidence of Russia-Trump collusion.
Not enough evidence of Trump obstruction of justice.
Judge Jeanie was breaking down the conclusions of the report.

Old 03-31-2019, 09:26 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,852,700 times
Mueller gets no respect from the lefties. I thought he was their hero?

Old 03-31-2019, 09:26 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,959,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
I love how at the beginning she says we will be breaking down the Mueller report ! Really? because it hasn't been released publicly yet except for Barr's ridiculous 4 page memo.
Barr's "ridiculous 4 page memo" was written in conjunction with Mueller's assistance. Here is Barr's letter to Nadler and Graham explaining the released information with information on what and when the report will be actually released.

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthel...mized/full.pdf

Old 03-31-2019, 09:28 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,112,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
I can't stand listening to her. She may have some good points but her manner and inflection are so annoying that any positive is negated. Not to mention she is too sycophantic toward Trump.
I'd rather listen to a chainsaw.

Old 03-31-2019, 09:41 AM

6,755 posts, read 3,379,257 times
Quote:
Isn't Jeanine the same person who dropped out of the 2006 NY Senate race because she was scared of getting demolished by Hillary? LOL! She's a loser.

I thought you Trump bots didn't want to be associated with losers.
Well the left certainly seems to love their current crop of losers. Beto and Stacy Abrams come to mind. Oh, and there's Hilda as well, who's still sulking in the woods.

At least Judge Jeanine only has a TV show. You don't have to watch that if you don't want to. There is no getting around the clowns on the left with Beto gyrating on bar tops with sweat stains in his armpits, and Abrams putting her ugly mug in front of the camera at every opportunity to call someone a racist and incessantly whine about why she lost.

Old 03-31-2019, 09:57 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,888,434 times
Quote:
I'm not a leftist though. I'm a Ron/Rand gal.

And the fact that Beto and Stacy are losers does not dispute the fact that Judge Jeanine is also a loser. Trump didn't want to be associated with losers.

so far as i know pirro never lost the election, she dropped out before it happened. and perhaps that was for the best. its no cheap to run a senate campaign, so why rack up the debt in a losing effort? that would be stupid. and pirro is not stupid. she was quite successful as a judge over the years, and she has a highly rated tv show. that does not sound like a loser to me. try again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies