Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2019, 06:24 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,366,904 times

Advertisements

Let me borrow this strategy from the left " the {D}s are afraid of a strong, educated., successful confident woman "

That is the logic or lack of that posters from the left use if any one on the right talks about Hillary or AOC
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2019, 06:24 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I don't understand why this person has any credibility from folks.

I had never heard of her until you folks talked about her and now this.

Who is she?
What has she done with her life?

Why do you seem to think she is some kind of leader?
I never heard of her either. Why were they playing a tape of her saying how Hitler was only trying to make Germany great?

Is she a neo-Nazi? Or is it just that she's a black woman who is Republican, and hence a hero to the alt-right?

The best comment I saw about her is that "Candace Owens may be okay with Hitler, but Hitler probably would not have been okay with Candace Owens." Think she knows who Jesse Owens is?

Old 04-09-2019, 06:36 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travis t View Post
It still is an ad hominem approach. Did you watch the clip? What do you think of what the two reps said, and what Candace Owens said in response?
I watched the clip. She's the one who decided to testify at a hearing about white nationalism, I can't think of one good reason that she shouldn't be confronted with her own words.

Old 04-09-2019, 06:39 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
Let me borrow this strategy from the left " the {D}s are afraid of a strong, educated., successful confident woman " That is the logic or lack of that posters from the left use if any one on the right talks about Hillary or AOC
She's none of those, she's a college dropout she constantly says stuff she can't back up and if she's so successful why doesn't she pay her rent?

Old 04-09-2019, 06:43 PM

609 posts, read 303,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I never heard of her either. Why were they playing a tape of her saying how Hitler was only trying to make Germany great?

Is she a neo-Nazi? Or is it just that she's a black woman who is Republican, and hence a hero to the alt-right?

The best comment I saw about her is that "Candace Owens may be okay with Hitler, but Hitler probably would not have been okay with Candace Owens." Think she knows who Jesse Owens is?
Please watch the clip before commenting.

Old 04-09-2019, 06:45 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
I just watched the clip of Candace, who gave Ted Lieu a sound spanking and sent him to bed without dinner!

Old 04-09-2019, 06:46 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
She's none of those, she's a college dropout she constantly says stuff she can't back up and if she's so successful why doesn't she pay her rent?

Do you realize how many successful people are college dropouts? She is a threat to the Loony Left who are frantic when one of their slaves escapes the plantation.

Old 04-09-2019, 06:47 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,065,647 times
Doesn’t every citizen’s voice deserve to be heard? We give platforms to foreign nationals, who may never have accomplished anything, do not we at least owe a citizen that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I don't understand why this person has any credibility from folks.

I had never heard of her until you folks talked about her and now this.

Who is she?
What has she done with her life?

Why do you seem to think she is some kind of leader?

Old 04-09-2019, 06:49 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rupp-certified View Post
Please watch the clip before commenting.
I did, officer.

Old 04-09-2019, 06:51 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,065,647 times
As freedom of speech is for every U.S. citizen. We do not have to be someone, to be heard. Yet the speech squashers seem to litmus test a citizen’s right of free speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis t View Post
Rep Lieu clearly attempted a dishonest mischaracterization of what she said. And Nadler, as she notes, apparently did not even listen to her comment before trying to quash it.

What a pair of bozos; a typical CD troll would have done a better job.

Congrats to Candace Owens. While she is way too far right for my tastes, here she very effectively stood up to a couple of US Congressmen, including a Judiciary committee chair.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies