Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2019, 01:56 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,706,109 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Pretty Low Class And Tasteless Comment By Michele Obama; We’re Kind Of Living With Divorced Dad
That's actually a pretty good way to describe Trump's America: a broken family, where a ex-husband plays the kids against the mother.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2019, 02:00 PM

3,346 posts, read 1,272,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
What can you expect the Obama's have always shown a complete lack of class and taste.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...sh/3502486002/
Oh reaaaaalllly, lack of class like our President who cheated on his pregnant wife with hookers???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
You might be right-why not start a thread about it. This one is about Mrs. Obama's comments.
Because you guys want it both ways, we’re not gonna let you get away with it.

Old 04-18-2019, 02:01 PM

9,732 posts, read 14,286,897 times
I'm not surprised at the garbage that comes out of her mouth. I refuse to call her a Former First Lady. She's about as low life as they come, but still manages to thrust her big "self" into the news. I wonder if she's still proud to be an American?

Old 04-18-2019, 02:03 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,519,269 times
Wow. This thread is really shaping up as a litmus test for nutters.

If you can’t stay on topic, and must deflect back to Trump in order to share your opinion, you are a nutter. A crazy, one-dimensional, silly little nutter.

Old 04-18-2019, 02:04 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,249,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
What can you expect the Obama's have always shown a complete lack of class and taste.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...sh/3502486002/

WTF???? I thought the right-wing would take warmly to Obama's comment.

I mean, afterall they find this amusing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA

Old 04-18-2019, 02:22 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,380,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I disagree with that. I was disappointed in his presidency but I always thought the Obama's conducted themselves with class and dignity.

Beyond the comment you're referencing, the Michelle Obama who has revealed herself in recent months is unrecognizable to me. Maybe she really is mean-spirited and it didn't come out until now, but it's been disappointing to see.
It was pretty obvious all along

Old 04-18-2019, 02:30 PM

17,458 posts, read 9,290,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I disagree with that. I was disappointed in his presidency but I always thought the Obama's conducted themselves with class and dignity.

Beyond the comment you're referencing, the Michelle Obama who has revealed herself in recent months is unrecognizable to me. Maybe she really is mean-spirited and it didn't come out until now, but it's been disappointing to see.
Her "you go low and we go high" statements were always an act. Her mask is off now.
As for divorced Dad's -- she sure went after them in her stereotypical way.

It's a whole new world now -- the former President and his wife, the former Secretary of State, the Speaker of the US House -- travel the world giving speeches to foreign Leaders and Media about how they can't trust the United States Government and Leadership now that they are not in charge.

Personally - I consider that sedition. Never been done before in Modern History.
They are a clear and present danger to all of us.

Old 04-18-2019, 02:43 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,515,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Her comments still have far more class and taste than the personal attacks Mr. "Grab em by the *****" spews regularly on Twitter.

You have to be insane to attack Michelle's comments for class while completely ignoring his flagrant violationsm
Nailed it by describing that poster to a "T".

Old 04-18-2019, 02:50 PM

4,921 posts, read 7,699,179 times
"Divorced Dad", LOL, that's a complete understatement. Trump is, and I mean is, a demented old man who belongs in a nursing home. Instead republicans and trumpsters keep him in the White House with his finger on the nuclear button.
What's worse is Trump is supported by christian republicans who abide by the church of the nine commandments. They say, "Our leader is so gracious he grabs us by our genitals, sleeps around with hookers, built a business by not paying his creditors and defrauding thousands, has shown allegiance to Russia, N. Korea, and backed the Saudi's when they murdered Khashoggi, and he even went to church once. He's really quite a guy."
Obama treated him with undeserved kindness. Trump's own history is what defines him and that is a person lower than snake poop.

Old 04-18-2019, 02:52 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,466,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Michelle Obama has become such a miserable and petty woman, it’s so disappointing to see. She once impressed me as someone truly above such antics ... because she once was. Now? Not so much.
But yet you support your President saying the kind of insults he does on Twitter? How convenient for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies