Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2019, 12:01 PM

4,514 posts, read 2,533,310 times

Advertisements

Baker, brennan, comey, clapper, bruce and nellie ohr, mccabe,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2019, 12:03 PM

24,449 posts, read 23,129,712 times
Comey may come across as a retard, but its an act. They based the character Doofy on him in " Scary Movie."
I wonder how many of these people will flee to Russia to escape prison when the indictments come down.

Old 05-15-2019, 12:08 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,438,649 times
Jr, Kushner or Trump. 1 investigation down, 29 to go.

If there was wrongdoing, the first to know is Chris Wray. Russia did interfere in the election.

Great Op-Ed
Why I Do Not Hate Donald Trump
Jim Baker
Quote:
While I was general counsel of the FBI, I watched the president fire my boss and friend, Jim Comey. I’ve read and heard the many false statements that the president and his supporters have made about him. I’ve also read many of the president’s harsh and erroneous statements about the FBI, the Department of Justice and the people who work at both of those places. The Mueller report describes troubling conduct by the president concerning the Justice Department. I fear the short- and long-term damage such statements and actions will have on those institutions to which I have dedicated most of my professional life; I fear the consequences for the rule of law itself in the United States.
https://www.lawfareblog.com/why-i-do...e-donald-trump

Old 05-15-2019, 12:08 PM

9,519 posts, read 14,775,597 times
You mean, beyond the 20+ who have already been indicted?

Old 05-15-2019, 02:01 PM

193 posts, read 69,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Considering those two were anti-trumpers, who were assigned to investigate Trump, I would imagine they could do jail time. It will never percolate to the top, Obama or Hillary. Possibly the Communist voter Brennan?
You might be right but then again we're dealing with a couple of brain dead idiots, who in their right minds would plot to take down the President of the US on govt issued cell phones, in text messages so all the evidence is right in front of them?? I think these morons will throw everyone under the bus to save themselves, we might have to be patient but Obummer, Hilliary, Brennan and the rest of their idiotic minions on the left will eventually be caught in their own trap. LMFAO, they took themselves down by trying to take down President Trump...liberals are hilarious

Old 05-15-2019, 05:59 PM

21,991 posts, read 9,574,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixlets82 View Post
My prediction is that Peter Strzok and Lisa Page will go down first, seems like it would be the easiest way to go considering they have overwhelming evidence against them in the form of text messages. Once the charges start to add up they'll flip on anyone they can to save themselves, once they start throwing people under the bus it's just a matter of time before the whole entire thing comes down. Can't wait, getting the popcorn ready as we speak. Lol, I wonder how many of these corrupt idiots are regretting getting mixed up in this Russian hoax??
I feel like Page is giving up the goods. I think Comey or McCabe.

Old 05-15-2019, 06:02 PM

21,991 posts, read 9,574,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka1 View Post
You mean, beyond the 20+ who have already been indicted?
Those were all process crimes....The FBI go them for things like perjury. Perjury traps were set by the corrupt DOJ and FBI. Papadopolous was asked when he met with that Midsud (sp) and he said March and it was April and the knew it was April so they got him on perjury. All a carefully orchestrated set up to bring down associates of Trump.

Old 05-15-2019, 06:45 PM

17,478 posts, read 9,305,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The big fish in normally the last one to go down. The big fish is Obama. Who will roll over on him to cut some time of their sentence is the unknown question. What did he know and when did he know it ?

My bet is McCabe is the first. They have a lot on him and he has been under investigation for over a year already. He's a slam dunk and it will be a wake up call to others of the seriousness of what's coming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I feel like Page is giving up the goods. I think Comey or McCabe.
There was Court action on McCabe on Monday - he is the one that probably knows the most.
As to “folding”, Best guess is somebody in the ranks that we haven’t heard from much lately.
McCabe for first Indictment, Page/Ohr/Baker for evidence & Deal ... all of them were DOJ at the heart of it.

Old 05-15-2019, 07:47 PM

12,688 posts, read 6,753,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Trumplings...

"It's not Putin we should be after, it's AMERICANS who are the bad guys!"

Amusing.

Carry on.

Silly Gringo!

Question for you. Do you agree with the following statement?

"Richard Nixon did nothing wrong."

Richard Nixon was American, so how could he possibly be a bad guy? Your logic certainly suggests that he couldn't possibly do anything wrong. The same logic could be extended to Ted Bundy. More to the point, tell me what he did that was wrong and why it was wrong, and we'll go from there.

Or you could go with the old adage "Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool ..."

Old 05-15-2019, 07:49 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,259,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
The delusion is strong here for sure. I bet most of them still have their "Lock her up !" banners.
Displayed proudly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies